It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the NWO become a partisan political issue?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I could easily see in the near future with all the global governance that's going on right now and it in the open that the new world order would become something of a partisan issue in politics. It could be like with the current trends now with all the liberals and leftists demonizing the conservatives or with whatever party that's ideologically in power in any country demonizing the minority party that's not in power.

Politicians would work together for their main patisan goals... and it would give the appearance to the people that they are really benefiting from it. That being that they would actually benefit more greater Europe, or, the greater of the Arab nations, or the greater of the Americas by being part of the new world order establishment. There would be your North American Union (which is NAFTA under the FTA), you'd have your European Union, your Asian Union, your league of Muslim nations, and your African union.

Politics would be done across these blocks of superstates and political partisans would debate for what kind of reforms that each superstate would get. In this state of affairs it would be even harder to repeal laws... so it would even more enhance the partisan vigor of each politicians in each of their respective countries. Potential for corruption would become widespread as each politician goes to the global stage and tries to bribe other leaders from other countries and more and more nations would have more traitors who sell themselves out to these people that want world control and world domination. Their focus would shift from making laws on the national level and having corruption on the national level to passing regulations on an international level.

I've just been thinking that the world government could become a partisan issue. Anyone who is for the world government would be for peace and prosperity... whereas anyone against the world government or its reforms would become reactionaries and people of a past bygone age that wasn't that great... that's how I see how things would play out in a world government. I think it's very possible for something like this to become more of a politically partisan issue among member nations and has the potential to divide nations even more. It would no be about states rights anymore... it would be about country rights. Those that are against the world government would be deemed a conservative... and I see it becoming just an ideological battle by those in power to minimalist their opponents.

That's my theory. It would make matters even worse.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The Dept. of Homeland Security has already labeled people who are against the NWO as "potential domestic terrorists".

That trumps political ideologies,doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I'm no expert in the political scene but i know one thing. ALL politicians crave for is power! What an illusion, it's unreal...
If they are elected, they forget their promises very fast. They are stuck in an infernal circle of deceptions and lies. I hate politicians, i hate people who crave on power.

When humanity will finally realize what's going on, it will be too late for many, but some will somehow figure out how to beat them at their own game.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by teklordz
I'm no expert in the political scene but i know one thing. ALL politicians crave for is power! What an illusion, it's unreal...
If they are elected, they forget their promises very fast. They are stuck in an infernal circle of deceptions and lies. I hate politicians, i hate people who crave on power.

When humanity will finally realize what's going on, it will be too late for many, but some will somehow figure out how to beat them at their own game.

I would have to say the political atmosphere is a microcosm of the country in general.

Who craves power? The weak and slimy. Ones that have no self esteem in general. They are the ones most easily influenced by the destructive environment of the political debauchery in Washington.

OP, anything they can use to deflect and obfuscate their true intentions will be used. Even bald face telling the truth will make many think it is obfuscations. NWO, just another distraction.

We need to stop ALL the evil corrupt bastards in Washington-NOOOWWW!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Yeah but it's not just the people in Washington that will be involved in this. If you've been watching international news you'll see that many people in the international scene are working more towards global governance. They're trying to make it a reality already. So it'll happen on major countries who are big players... it won't just be a Washington thing. That's more like an American nationalist perspective of the grand conspiracy that the elites are trying to create.

This is something that'll happen on a global scale... I just think that it could become a left right issue, or, a liberal or a conservative issue... or they could make it so like that there are people of all ideologies will support it. I mean... like... people of all persuasions will feel compelled to support it. So... those that wouldn't support it would be said to be reactionaries... and this would be seen as progress. Given today's climate with politics I could see that as a possibility.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
No. It won't become a partisan political issue. The NWO is entrenched within all
the "parties" and has been for quite some time. If you notice, the only real differences they allow anymore, the only real diffences there are, are meaningless social issues and that is simply to fool people into believing the parties are not intrinsically the same. They use any means necessary to divide, including religious, social, racial, and social political issues. Diving people along "party line" is merely another tool in their kit. Because after all, a divided people will never stand together to defeat the real enemy within. That's becoming more obvious with every election since Kennedy, and it's escalating exponentially.

new topics

top topics

join