It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could ATS be a shadow ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Whats your thoughts about ATS just being another front or cover for the Government.
Ive been on here for sometime, mostly in the background. Im not sure why Im feeling a bit unsure anymore about this site.......
If I can put it this way......It just feels too glossy. I might be wrong, but lately it feels or has become like a feeding ground. We bury our heads in and eyes keep watching. Are we being sold out. Do we know who runs the show anymore.

Is it truly THE WISDOM OF CROWDS.........anymore ?

[edit on 28-11-2009 by flylead]

CX

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
That is so weird! I was just thinking i haven't seen a "ATS is a CIA or government front" for a while.

I heard it was....but the juicy stuff about it is in RATS.....something called "The Vault" in there.

CX.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sure it could, but either way you can bet it's a fishing hole.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Shhhhh! After the Elvis is alive thread got out of hand we can`t talk about RATS anymore. He was really mad that we blew his cover.....oh crap. Forget I said anything!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ohh every couple of months one these threads come along.

ATS is User Generated Content. Therefore to be a Government Front/Black Ops project I think they would need a bit more members who worked for them in order to get this accross.

Another thing is our most established and outspoken members are usualy the ones who contribute the most "anti" government and conspiracy related material.

Ohh, and it's totally low budget here compared to what could actually be done if they had a Black ops budget.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
S&F no matter if it is or not! I am paranoid... But it's a healthy paranoid... And as far as I know ATS was started as a 'skeptic debate' style forum that tackled mainly conspiracies. BUT I've been wrong in the past.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Oh i think some of them are reading this site to see that their brain washing program is working just fine. By brain washing programs i mean your education.
You can easily see that people are brain washed with all these sources they use all the time. That sort of proves that people can't think for hem selves. They put all their faith in the source. It is easier that way

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
"Only the Shadow Knows"
sl and the "Skipper'

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Of course TPTB can use this site as a tool.

And don't be fooled into thinking they don't know who you are because you don't use your real name.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I find it funny how any sort of learning that takes place nowadays is called brainwashing.

But I don't care, as long as I have a cold 350ml bottle of apathy at my side, who needs to learn?

CX

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by CX

Shhhhh! After the Elvis is alive thread got out of hand we can`t talk about RATS anymore. He was really mad that we blew his cover.....oh crap. Forget I said anything!

Oops, sorry about that...i completely forgot about that one!

Apologies to the mods, i will edit my previous post if anything within RATS has been comprimised.

CX.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
ATS is run by the U.S government.
ATS.com is a pile of trash.

The bests minds on ATS get ridiculed, harassed and flamed to make look bad usually to the point where we don't see those posters around much anymore.

A few others and I through U2U and email convo have come to the conclusion that ATS is actually run by a government agency.

Any topic/post thats revealing anything considered treating or alarming to the U.S/Israeli gov is removed rather quickly, sometimes followed by a threatening e-mail or phone call.
This has happened to me and a couple other users I made friends with here on ATS.
After that follows users out of no where flaming any post they can with a tolerance to insults that go strangely go unnoticed by MODs followed by a warn or ban when you try to retaliate.

I'm sure some users can back that up or has at least seen some great revealing topics disappear fast and sometimes users make another topic asking Where did that thread go?, and then that gets taken down immediately also.

new topics

top topics

join