It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me make a ClimateGate/Kill Copenhagen One Stop Info Collection to make a free dvd! aka

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hey there everyone...

The whole ClimateGate issue, in my opinion, is the largest issue we all face right now. with the release of the hacked emails we have a real chance of alerting those who are still in the mainstream about the global government scam that is man made global warming and in particular the solution that we are being offered.

The thing is, I am finding and listening to so many relevant threads and video clips and radio shows, that I have not found a grand list that lays it all out in one place.

I would love to create a collaboration between all the ATS members out there with the outcome being a burnable dvd that we can distribute to all our friends, family, and strangers.

We could put it online and host it here too.

So please use this thread to list and link the best vids, audio clips, and important info that we can assemble into a definitive UP TO THE MINUTE account of what is happening NOW!

I am very excited to be alive right now.

This is fraud on a global scale, international racketeering, let's get em.

I'll start by listing this must have I just heard from punterdeb in another thread on ATS..

2gb.com.au...

IMPORTANT:

The emphasis of this thread is to collect media clips.

Thank you everyone.
-------------------------------------------------
Rope N' Hang 'em in Copenhagen!
-me, just now

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The grand list that lays it all out in one place is linked in my signature file below this post. All letters, the actual draft, speeches everything. There is not enough time to create any new dvd so we are linking whatever we can that is already complete. Bravo to you for jumping on this and if possible please contribute what you can, we always miss something and this is far too important to miss anything.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by factbeforefiction]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Awesome...thanks for the reply and your thread. It is not too late to make a dvd though. Here are a few more media clips...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Check out this great one where a guy sneaks onto a canadian live news broadcast...

now is the time.

www.youtube.com...

keep em coming....we can cherry pick and put together something truly informative.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Keluar #7
The British Olcar’s ETS – A Crucial Step to Its World Dominance
by
Amitakh Stanford
29th November 2009

The carbon emission notion that is driving the current thrust for worldwide acceptance of carbon-trading schemes is now at a critical stage. The stakes are not so much for protecting the Earth, but, instead, for political domination of the planet.

There are several groups of the ruling elite on the planet; two of these are the strongest contenders for political world dominance. (Within all of the groups of ruling elite, there is some infighting.) The carbon-trading scheme is a very important piece on the chessboard. If the scheme is adopted as currently presented, one of the major contenders for global dominance will suffer serious damage to its cause, making its situation precarious.

The importance of the Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) cannot be overstated. It is not just a conflict between supporters and opponents of the carbon trading notion. It is so critical to the political manoeuvring that some of the highest echelon ruling elite are being forced to show their hands in support of or opposition to the scheme.

It has always been a part of the plan to use the British Commonwealth countries for support if it were deemed necessary by one of the major contenders for world control. However, it was hoped that the British Commonwealth countries would not be called into open support of the ETS so as to avoid drawing world attention to this manoeuvre. Rather, it was anticipated that the British Commonwealth could quietly unite to give subtle support to the ETS in such a manner that the world would not suspect that coercion had been applied to Commonwealth members for support. That is, the British Commonwealth countries were to be quietly held in reserve, appearing to be tacit supporters of the ETS, and that their subsequent open support for the ETS would appear to be based on their own decisions, and not the result of prior design or coercion.

[...]

Contrary to common belief, Great Britain and the United States have not been harmonious allies over the past centuries. America broke away from Great Britain in 1776. Since then, Britain has used force, subterfuge and other subtle means to try to bring its former colony back into the British Empire. Britain went to war with America in 1812, was instrumental during the American Civil War, and the British Olcar of the first half of the twentieth century was responsible for driving the United States into WWI and WWII.

The current British Olcar took over for the early twentieth-century Olcar and has continued behind the scenes to influence and encourage America to strive to be the world power, and to be involved in many wars outside its borders. The current Olcar has been happy to make America look like the world power, all the while turning the country into the most hated nation in the world. The present British Olcar has succeeded in severely damaging America’s reputation, finances, politics and morals by surreptitiously directing his own “army” of ruling elite to chip away at the core of the country, which has been going on since 1776, but especially since 1913.

Just as Thomas Paine had to oppose his native Britain to ignite the American colonists to throw off the rule of George III, again, today, Paine is a British subject who is about to charge the Americans with the energy to dare challenge the authority of the British Olcar.

[...]

How America responds to the British Olcar’s ETS will show whether it has succumbed to the British Olcar, or if it still has the will to resist sabotage and stand on its own.

www.flyingbuffaloes7.net...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Game_Over

Thanks Game_Over, do you want me to put them in the thread or are you going to do it. You should put them there so you get the points and credit for it. If you really think there is time to put a DVD together I will help in any way.

top topics

join