It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmer Describes Transport to A Non-Human Craft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I found this link on the coast to coast website. Was wondering what you guys/girls think about it. Does it sound genuine, or is it fake.

It looks real to me. I'm sure that some of them pictures could have been setup, but I don't know...

What to you think?

- CLICK HERE-

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I think maybe that it could be BS but the picture under the cattle and the digger looks familiar, i am sure that i have seen other reports that have shown landscapes like that. So it could be BS from the famer but there could be something round there.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
A few glaring problems though...such as why the beam scorched the bed and ceiling, when it supposedly worked by phasing him through...seems that the heat would have affected him as well...

The tidbit about the spoon-bending ala Uri Gellar (and then subsequent seeming validation of his ability) also left a bad taste in my mouth. Still, Brazil is actually (to my knowledge) the only government to ever state publicly an acknowledgement that some UFOs are alien spacecraft, so who knows...???

My vote is hoax on this one though...

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok...such as why the beam scorched the bed and ceiling, when it supposedly worked by phasing him through...seems that the heat would have affected him as well...

...Hmmmm...
Could it possibly be that the devices used by the aliens for the "phase-shifting" of biological matter causes excessive heat to be generated from the organism itself?...In the same way, the organism is rendered immune *to* the excess heat *because* it's the matter being altered?

Think of the 3 different states that water can obtain: Gaseous, liquid or solid. In each of the seperate states, the actual molecular *structure* of the water remains the same, but in the gaseous state (steam) it radiates heat but in the solid state (ice) it radiates cold. but in *any* of those 3 states, it's *still water*.

The alien "phasing device" could be doing something similar to the biological organism as what water can do in its gaseous state...As steam can pass through solid matter that's either porous or if contains cracks that the steam could "squeeze through", perhaps the phasing device speeds up the molecular vibrational patterns of the organism so that its molecules simply vibrate through the spaces between the molecules of the solid matter (floors, ceilings, whatever)

Of course, this idea goes into the realm of science fiction from the perspective of Earth-bound levels of technology & Earth-known laws of physics...

[Edited on 7-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

top topics

join