It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Day Sightings in Colorado 11/27/2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The both are interesting at least. Personally, I like the first one I'm posting more ..

It's not flapping any wings ... no bird, WAY too fast and low to the ground to be an airplane/ helicopter etc.

This second one is cool too.

Says both are from 11/27/2009.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I think your links are broken.
please fix

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hi,
here are your videos. Don`t want to be rude, but that could be anything.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
link 1
link 2

Are these the vids you're thread talks about?
Just wondering...

Well, i guess i was wrong. The links i posted date Nov 18...

[edit on 28-11-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
im afraid you lose all credibility with the words -

MORE AMAZING VIDEO COMING SOON!

how could you possibly know in advance that you will have more video content soon ?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IntoUFOs

please explain the methodology by which you calculate the altitude / airspeed

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

its simple trig. you triangulate a point A, B, and C. you time the distance between Points A and B, as they would be relative to a position on the earth, and thats about how you do it. Remember, a mile in the sky looks shorter than a mile on the ground because of dimension.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by william76

how could you possibly know in advance that you will have more video content soon ?

hey genius..maybe he already has them and hasnt posted them yet. I guess you lose all credibility with that statement.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
U.A.V ??? just my thought

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

hey genius..maybe he already has them and hasnt posted them yet. I guess you lose all credibility with that statement.

I think he loses cred for just using the words in the first place especially as neither video is amazing to start off with. Both could be anything from a bird to a plane and since video two has both plane and helicopter noises in I think it can't be taken as anything other than odd.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

In order to use triangulation in three dimensions you need to view an object from at least two different locations. If, from each of those locations, you can determine the azimuth and elevation of the object, you can calculate its altitude and distance. Lacking that information, there is no way to determine the size, distance, or speed of the object.

[edit on 11/28/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

thats just my opinion and IF "he has them already" why wouldn't he upload them all at once? and why would he want you to subscribe to view them?
i'm as open minded as anyone on ufo's but i think the way this is done smacks of attention seeker more than truth seeker. again just my opinion.
and just for the record i don't proclaim to be a genius and don't question his footage as i'm in no way qualified to do so.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

as we are specifically discussing a video - please explain EXACTLY how you do this

come on humour me

new topics

top topics

join