It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Crop Circle Makers Saw

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The topic of this thread isn't about whether Crop Circles are man-made or not, or whether extra-terrestials or interdimensional beings are involved in their making. There are plenty of those threads already, so keep that debate out of this thread please.

This thread is about strange events and incidents occurring to (human) Crop Circle makers while making them! It is therefore evident that I acknowledge that some Crop Circles are man-made.

I heard of strange anomalies occurring to people in relation to Crop Circles. Batteries going flat, electromagnetic anomalies, spheres of light appearing, among other things.

You can always ascribe that to vivid imagination of New Age 'Croppies', who wants to believe that there's something supernatural about the Crop Circles.

But what about the Crop Circle makers themselves, those that are - to some - the logical and sole explanation of the phenomenon?
You could think that they're laughing their heads off at Crop Circle research, but perhaps it isn't so.

It was when I came across an interview with Matthew Williams - a once 'skeptic' Crop Circle maker - that I learned that he had experienced some of the same type of phenomenon.

www.flickr.com...

Williams discards some researchers' claims that some Crop Circles are too complex to have been made by humans. But:

"All of us (Crop Circle makers) are very different but strangely enough whatever angle you come into crop circles from, all the teams have had paranormal experiences whilst making them. Really, the only way we are going to get round that is if they start making circles and they’ll understand that what we’re saying is true."

His reports of paranormal activity while making circles intrigued me, so I then checked the web site Circlemakers.org. 'Circlemakers' is a web site dedicated to the Crop Circle makers and their work, not the Crop Circle phenomenon.

Since 1994 a group of three 'artists' - Rod Dickinson, John Lundberg, Will Russell - has laid claim to some of southern England's most elaborate crop circles. The group was originally named Team Satan, then changed its name to 'The Circlemakers'. In 1995, they placed their web site online, and it has since been run by John Lundberg.

The web site groups the major Crop Circle makers of the world, that basically all operate in Wiltshire, Cornwall (where the majority of complex crop circles appear).

So what have the top guns of Circle making to say about Crop Circle anomalies? Here are a few excerpts:

www.circlemakers.org...

John Lundberg in his own words:

"Part-way through the construction of the formation, there was a powerful burst of light; we all stopped, looked around, and after a bit of head scratching continued the formation. This was followed soon afterwards by an identical burst of light. I later described the experience as analogous to having a flash gun let off in my face, with the light momentarily blinding. Unfortunately, Ned's recording equipment was switched off at the time of the flashes, as he was helping us craft the formation.

Later that same week, Rod and I were out making another formation in the same area. During its construction in heavy rain, we both witnessed a series of bright flashes. Unlike the previous all-encompassing bursts of light, these emanated from behind the bushes at the edge of the field, and were accompanied by a loud crackling noise.

We carried on, assuming that it was some kind of electrical equipment, perhaps shorting out due to the heavy rain. I returned to the site in daylight to try and locate the source of the flashes, but found only trees and bushes.

Once more during the same week, I was out circlemaking with a friend in the same locale. After four hours in the field, as the formation was nearing completion, I was suddenly overcome by a strong sense of foreboding... shortly followed by a similar burst of light. Not wanting to chance a meeting with the source of the flashes, we left. I decided to make that my last formation of 1994."

Julian Richardson:

"Once in the field, our initial job was to set up the datum line - A taut length of string (on this occasion pulled diagonally across a number of tram lines) that acts as a spinal cord from which the formation can grow. Finally we were off, and like the low munching of sheep our stompers began to turn the design into reality. After about an hour, we three circlemakers converged on the same point and began quietly discussing our progress. Suddenly my attention was drawn to a light that had appeared from nowhere. It was a few hundred yards away and directly in front of us. As soon as I'd registered its presence I alerted my colleagues. Amazed, we stood there gazing at this football-sized orange light as it hung motionless, about forty feet above the surrounding countryside. After an estimated five seconds the light began to slowly descend. Within another five seconds it had descended about ten feet and had faded into invisibility. With little time to spare, we excitedly returned to our work, always hopeful of a repeat performance."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09d151ba8866.jpg[/atsimg]

Rod Dickinson:

"This photograph was taken on the 10th of August, 1991 at about 2 PM whilst I was visiting the crop circle formation that was situated east of Alton Priors village, in Wiltshire."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcde8fc9399c.gif[/atsimg]

"I took this sequence of photographs on April 26 1996 at about 9.20pm over the Chibolton Observatory, Chibolton, Hampshire, England.

After a prearranged meeting with a friend close to the observatory we witnessed a luminous orb consisting of six smaller red lights arranged around a yellow/orange light, which appeared in the sky above and to the southwest of the observatory. It was twilight and the weather was fine with a clear sky and light wind.

The light moved slowly towards us passing above the dish of the observatory, it then banked and began to move North, allowing a clear view of the configuration of lights underneath it. It did not make any sort of sound. After a short distance it disappeared, as if the lights had been turned off. The whole sighting lasted a few minutes"

Please feel free to add further accounts from Crop Circle makers, perhaps your own!?

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Heliocentric]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This post reminds me of a Coast to Coast show with Simeon Hein. He basically said the same thing that you are saying. A lot of crop circles are man made; however, the reason that a lot of these circle makers are now making them are to experience the paranormal events that happen during their creation. Very interesting stuff.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
ok... I have to ask it. How can we be sure they arent making this up as well? How do we know the pics arent doctored? They tailor make these hoaxes as it stands already. How do we know they arent pulling our legs again?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

things happen when there are very few people around...its like the proverbial tree falling in the forest with no one to hear it

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The orange light reminds me of the one witnessed by one of the ATS'ers at skinwalker ranch! There is a pic of it in that thread. I can't remember the title of the thread, but I'm sure it can be found in search and that pic is about midway through the thread, if I remember correctly.

Ok, I just went and looked it up and it's actually on the 2nd page of the thread and not halfway through. Glad I looked, hehe.

So here's the link:

Skinwalker: Our experiences... pg 2

Just scroll down until you see the pic of the orange light... you can't miss it. It's a great pic and VERY similar to the one in the OP of this thread!

Edited to add link.

[edit on 11/27/2009 by gemineye]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I'm glad you made those discoveries (I did last year). Trust me, you're closer to the truth now than most people. Check out Ships of Light: The Carlos Diaz Experience.

Also, I recommend starting to get into the group some call The Pleiadians. Check out the audiobook Bringers of the Dawn, by Barabara Marciniak on Youtube. You're about to embark on a revealing & humbling spiritual journey, and that's a good start.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

That picture in the Skinwalker thread is from the documentary I mentioned in my last post: Ships of light: The Carlos Diaz Experience. It's the exact same craft as the one Rod Dickinson saw in England, and you will come to notice this upon watching the movie and realizing the similarities in witness descriptions and physical characteristics.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
ok... I have to ask it. How can we be sure they arent making this up as well? How do we know the pics arent doctored? They tailor make these hoaxes as it stands already. How do we know they arent pulling our legs again?

Well, you can't. But you can use your good judgement.

How can you be sure your parents are really your parents? Because they told you so?

When you say "making this up as well", and "pulling our legs again" what do you insinuate?

They make Crop Circles, yes, but what did they make up? How did they pull your legs? Other people 'interpreted' their origin; the believers, the skeptics, the press.

If someone made something up, it's these people. Not the Crop Circle makers.

Whenever you suspect someone to luy, you must ask yourself what motive he/she could have to luy. Cui bono? Why would they all invent strange phenomenon while making the circles? Would it somehow serve their cause?

Originally posted by hermantinkly

I'm glad you made those discoveries (I did last year). Trust me, you're closer to the truth now than most people. Check out Ships of Light: The Carlos Diaz Experience.

Also, I recommend starting to get into the group some call The Pleiadians. Check out the audiobook Bringers of the Dawn, by Barabara Marciniak on Youtube. You're about to embark on a revealing & humbling spiritual journey, and that's a good start.

Well, I knew strange things happen to people going into Crop Circles, I just never asked myself the question if strange things happen to human Crop Circle makers.

I'm glad I did, because if true, it shows that the phenomenon is more complex than thought,

I've looked into Barbara Marciniak, as well as Barbara Hand Clow and other Alien channelers.
My take on that is that if the Pleiadians want to get through to the human species, they'll have to do more than just contact a handful of women called Barbara. But I'm sure that if they're such an accomplished species, they'll find a way.

My spiritual journey has already started, although for the time being it has nothing to do with alien beings.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric
I've looked into Barbara Marciniak, as well as Barbara Hand Clow and other Alien channelers. My take on that is that if the Pleiadians want to get through to the human species, they'll have to do more than just contact a handful of women called Barbara. But I'm sure that if they're such an accomplished species, they'll find a way.My spiritual journey has already started, although for the time being it has nothing to do with alien beings.

I don't want to infringe on your current beliefs and push anything down your throat, because every flower has it's own time to blossom. However, I will say that Barbara Hand Clow's work is confirmed and corborrated by the work of Swedish Microbiologist and leading Mayan Calendar researcher Dr. Carl Johan Calleman, who found that the Mayan Calendar was a meter for the evolution of consciousness based cycles of energy that influence human creativity. This is based on mounds of historical and scientific evidence, which is why the idea is so significant.

What's so incredible is how the channeled work of Barbara Marciniak corroborates Carl Calleman's factual findings, and she published it in her book approximately seven years before Calleman published his findings in his first book in 2000 (he spent the later half of the 90s researching). This is from Marciniak's channeled material:

Their now became more meaningful because it was their purpose to grow a now that would benefit nows outside of their own now. The Maya understood that the earth is involved in a larger system of rotation than just the solar system. That system of rotation was based on different numerical divisions. The Mayans created and defined time based upon their knowing that you were part of much large cycles. The Mayan Calendar precisely indicates the cycles of the heaven and hells in the galaxy.

This is incredible. It gave me goosebumps when I read it from Marciniak's channeled work. It really gives her and The Pleiadians credibility.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Just wanted to add this:

Circlemakers pt4 of 18 (3hour!)

Better skip the first three episodes... about Doug & Dave etc.

Most crop circles are man-made, but it still seems to be some unexplained phenomena out in the fields.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aspåskjølen

Just wanted to add this:

Circlemakers pt4 of 18 (3hour!)

Better skip the first three episodes... about Doug & Dave etc.

Most crop circles are man-made, but it still seems to be some unexplained phenomena out in the fields.

My beliefs about crop circles have evolved. I too once thought that all crop circles were man-made at one point. They aren't 95% of them are linked to an extraterrestrial involvement.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
"Most crop circles are manmade"

Although its obvious some are, is there an actual scientific discovery that "most" are man made?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
E.T.'s or whatever is making the real ones, may not like being impersonated, or like that their signature is being put on false messages. The creators of the real crop circles may be trying to scare them away. Or they are real curious about what the hoaxers are doing, because it may look to them like the hoaxers are trying to speak their language.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c6fddd5b149.jpg[/atsimg]

Top Left orb is from Rod Dickinson's photo from Alton Priors village, in Wiltshire, 10th of August, 1991. Other 3 are from The Carlos Diaz UFO Experience.. they look pretty similar don't you think?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

is there any possibility of the woman and the man mentioned having known one another way back at the time of her revalation years before his findings were revealed...some kind of collaborative endeavor which'd
seem more plausible after time had elapsed? "we'll split the profits later" ?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by plainmike
reply to post by hermantinkly

is there any possibility of the woman and the man mentioned having known one another way back at the time of her revalation years before his findings were revealed...some kind of collaborative endeavor which'd
seem more plausible after time had elapsed? "we'll split the profits later" ?

It is possible but very unlikely considering that Barbara Marciniak lived in the US while Calleman in Sweden at the time. It's more possible that Calleman knew about Marciniak's work, and this played a role in the direction that his research took. But this is meaningless because, even if he did know about her work, the evidence that Calleman has been able to find on his own to backup his findings has spoken for itself. The Mayan Calendar is -- in fact -- a meter for the evolution of consciousness, and it charts the energy cycles that affect human creativity and creation. You should check out Ian Lungold's presentations on Youtube. Ian and Carl were best friends and the source material that Ian used in his presentations was from Calleman.

By the way, I can guarantee you, with 100% confidence, that the UFO Rod Dickinson photographed and the Carlos Diaz UFO are one and the same craft. I know this because I have personally seen the same UFO here in England with my own eyes as well. Member ufoorbhunter has actually got 29 minute footage of that same craft in Derbyshire, England, which he took in the early morning hours walking on The Tissington Trail in The Derby Peaks. In one of his sightings there were hundreds of them -- all fidderent colours and shapes, all pulsing from the center. It was beautiful. This is part of it:

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
I don't want to infringe on your current beliefs and push anything down your throat, because every flower has it's own time to blossom.

Which shows that you're a wise person.

I also try to respect belief systems contradictory to mine. To paraphrase Bill Hicks; "It's just a ride", and we're all at different stops along the journey.
What I have a hard time dealing with are the religious and skeptic extremists that has it all figured out, with little tolerance for those who see things differently.

Originally posted by v1.01

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c6fddd5b149.jpg[/atsimg]

Top Left orb is from Rod Dickinson's photo from Alton Priors village, in Wiltshire, 10th of August, 1991. Other 3 are from The Carlos Diaz UFO Experience.. they look pretty similar don't you think?

Definitely, an autistic 5 year old could tell that's the same object.

And what a craft! That's one chick magnet I would like to take for a ride!

I would like to see a debunker worth the name explain what those pictures show, and if it's fake explain how it was made (with 3D-software available in 1991).

And what a peculiar thing that the same object appears on photo in England and Mexico, and in the same year/time period...

An interview with Peter Sørensen, Videographer and Circle Artist:

cropcircleconnector.com...

"“Some people ask me, ‘If you believe the circles are made by humans, why do you still come here and video them?’ Well, two reasons:

“Surprisingly there is still a LOT of mystery — strange lights in the fields at night, telepathy in the creation of the designs, circle visitors affected profoundly both mentally and physically, and much more. Just because humans are flattening the crop, doesn’t mean that there’s no magic involved. In fact, in a way this just as wonderful — I mean, WE are the ETs! I feel sorry for the people who can’t get that.

“But deeper than that, I’m convinced that some esoteric Muse is working through many of the artists, guiding their work at night. Many great artists, poets and even generals credit the Muse for their inspiration. I think She is an intelligence that that has been looking out for humanity over the millennia, giving us gentle nudges to keep us on the path towards our destiny. That’s why the designs are so powerful that millions of people have had their lives uplifted by these ‘spiritual machines.’ They function similarly to Tibetan mandalas — which are also made by humans under the guidance of something higher. Whether on silk or a field of wheat, simply gazing at mandalas changes you."

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This is off thread-topic, but what the heck:

www.project1947.com...

Did someone say "swamp gas"? No, "swamp grass"!

A theory as good as any on how the phenomenon started, with simple rings made by...

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Heliocentric]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Just a random reply regarding the weirdness experienced in crop circles

Is it possible all the constant brushing/friction effect of the crops builds up a large electrical static charge? Would that then effect anything battery operated and indeed, explain the balls of light?

I dunno, I Was just thinking to myself when reading the first post.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
Just a random reply regarding the weirdness experienced in crop circles

Is it possible all the constant brushing/friction effect of the crops builds up a large electrical static charge? Would that then effect anything battery operated and indeed, explain the balls of light?

I dunno, I Was just thinking to myself when reading the first post.

Well,

if brushing/friction created balls of light, then we would be seeing balls of light everywhere all the time, no?

And if static electricity drained batteries like that, then it would be impossible to carry battery powered wrist watches.

Also, the Crop Circle phenomenon goes deeper than that, even the soil is affected by the energies present, which I believe static electricity is incapable of doing. Here's a short intro to 20 years of Crop Circle research, I beleive it will answer some of your questions:

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Heliocentric]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join