It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A decent image of an alien spacecraft is all I ask!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Daisy
in this link you will see a Ship of light fron Carlos Diaz case, from Mexico, Tepoztlan, 1990.
There were hundreds I repeat hundreds of witness, policemen, journalists, looking at this "plasma" ufo flying above them

And they still say Carlos Diaz was a fake....humas are incredible

www.colinandrews.net...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

www.abovetopsecret.com... That is a thread with a whole video of clear ufos not lights or blurs. Please, I'd love to get some debunkers on that video, tell me what you think.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Daisy-Lola makes some very good point, we would be liars if we'd claim the contrary. And the photo from Petit Rechain represents the 0,000003 of the belgian UFO wave: actually, by my view, it would have been better if it didn't exist at all, because people focus on some possible TR3B explanation rather than focusing on WHAT actually unexplainable happened during those days. Now aliens aren't free to use triangular shaped spacecraft because of the story of some alleged craft that has still to be proven to exist, NUFF SAID.
But the point is that sightings happens when you less expect them. It is extremely unlikely that some guy handles some camera with the correct settings waiting to spot one ufo.
I have two examples:
the first one is about a sighting that took place on my birthday (august 10th) in Parma, Italy.
Whatch carefully these videos and the pic, because they are ALL that we have about a MASS SIGHTING:

www.terninrete.it..." border=0>

Witnesses were thousands, but no one thought that it would have been a good idea to catch them on tape. It happens.

The second case is the opposite: One witness, but handling a good camera:

Kosmonaut Musa Manarov filmed the approach of a PROGRESS cargo flight, when he suddenly discovered a cigar-shaped object, surrounded by a rotating light, floating in space. He filmed the complete maneuver of the UFO for over two minutes. (see UFOs: Footage Archives, part 2) In 16 May 1996, he was interviewed by our co-worker Valerii Uvarov. August 1991: A luminous sphere comes from deep space, passes MIR and enters the earth atmosphere - filmed by the Cosmonauts Volkov and Krikaliov. The footage was officially released by the Russian Space administration. (see: UFOs: The FOOTAGE ARCHIVES, part 5)

WHAT was that thing?
lol
Let's rule out: ice crystals, exhausts, birds, balloons, blimps, planes, helicopters, bugs, mosquitos and, of course CGI: he had the time to get some great footage, but in spite of his efforts, here's what he caught on camera.
Maybe it's a matter of luck. Of course, if some clear photographic proof showing some alien spacecraft would exist, then this matter would be discussed in universities and parliaments, not in some conspiracy forum.
But i am optimistic, and i think it's just a matter of time.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The Trent photos are my favorite, from 1950
en.wikipedia.org...

the analysis
brumac.8k.com...

more UFOs
www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 27-11-2009 by conar]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hi to all!

Bob White departed this reality on November 16th, 2009. His web site was originally at HardEvidence.com and has been relocated at
www.hardevidence.info...
as a memorial and resource for UFO research.

Bob White is the only UFO witness to recover physical evidence, make a sworn statement, and pass a conclusive polygraph test.

ria

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
There have been plenty of clear photographs. They are often discounted as hoaxes, CGI, or even secret military aircraft. That one is the killer. Black budget planes.. flying over foreign countries?

But such as it is. The question is: Why are there not any clear photos that you believe in. I'd guess the answer is, you don't want to.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

A lot of cases are just "fuzzballs of light" as you say. But there is a small amount with good pictures, and pictures are not everything. There are at least 500 cases that even without pictures have enough evidence and credible witnesses to give credence to UFOs and possibly some being consistent with a ETH (extra terrestrial hypothesis). I would suggest you go out and try to film your own, be prepared, have a good camera, you never know what you might see. Other than that all you can do is sort through the many cases and wait for that one picture that rivals this one taken in Belgium on April of 1990:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e0bb3366d36.jpg[/atsimg]

The famous Petit-Rechain photograph taken during the height of the Belgium wave in 1990.

• Belgium Wave

• Forgive me but I thought that was an artists depiction of the craft, described by the hundreds if not thousands of witnesses?

Anyway I bet there are loads of credible images but sceptics will just say they're fake either cgi or props and they will never see the light of day as the person who took the images are afraid of being ridiculed.

It's just the way things are unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:41 PM
    link   
    Given all the hoaxes, misinterpretations, etc. surrounding the UFO phenomena, new photographic material would need to be quite extraordinary.

Circumstances that might bolster the veracity of such photographic data would likely be; lots and lots of witnesses, multiple still photography and video captures by several individuals (preferably who didn't know each other previously) during the event from many angles depicting a clear and unambiguous craft, some kind of physical evidence, and so on.

It seems that the more technology progresses making it easier for hoaxers to fabricate such an event, the more detailed, reliable and prolific the new evidence must be to rise above the typical (sometimes unscrupulous) type we've seen in the recent past.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:38 AM
    link   
    Maybe the fact very few good pictures exist has something to do with the fact ET's have been reported to mention to abductees etc that they are not supposed to go public? Perhaps the ships have something to intentionally distort photography... considering many have defied our known laws of physics, anything is possible.

There are always the Billy Meier beamships:
    www.steelmarkonline.com...
    I believe this one has still not been debunked and it was taken in the 70's.

Just over 10 years I saw a huge unidentified craft over the skyline from my apartment in London. I was so terrified taking a picture was the last thing on my mind... I actually hid under the covers and every time I stuck my head out and looked out the window, much to my dismay it was still there for up to about 40 minutes, defying every law of gravity as it was the size of an apartment building, hovering over an apartment building silently and not moving and not connected to the skyline in any way... dark with three white lights, long triangle shape.

I wanted so bad for it to be a trick of my mind, or to be able to justify it as a possible government venture but there is no way it was either and it totally opened my mind to the unknown as I had been an atheist in every sense. So no picture for you, but these things are certainly real. Sometimes when I confide my ghost/ufo stories with others, it turns out they have similar secrets too - I just think in every case they were too afraid to reach for a camera!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:13 AM
    link   
    Here is a sketch of a UFO in Falcon Lake, Manitoba Canada 1967 (witnessed by Stephen Michalak and reported on Unsolved Mysteries ) and an actual photograph taken in Grangemouth, Scotland on 1991. See the similarities? They look like the same model craft. There is a higher res version of the photo online.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ea2e2d3cd6a.png[/atsimg]

I made 3d illustrations at: www.platoslab.com... and www.platoslab.com... for anyone interested in the technological aspects.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by platoslab]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:23 AM
    link   
    There are few good pictures of unidentified craft...and the problem is they are unidentified, so even if we did get a very clear picture of a craft unless someone manages to take a peek inside we can't say one way or another if they are alien,terrestrial or something else we haven't thought of. In any case i have no doubt there is something zooming about our skies that from a few cases via land radar,onboard fighter plane radar and civilian sightings are shown to move in ways that far exceed our *known* technology. Oh and i think the classic belgian ufo is a black project imo anyway..most likely a UAV. Lots of people have speculated it uses some anti-mass type whatchyamacallit that lets it perform the maneuvers it was recorded doing.But i really don't know much about such technology...i do know if there were people inside they would be turned into pate though if it was using conventional tech. So i side with it being a UAV.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:21 PM
    link   
    Here is a good photo of the TR-3B aka Triangle UFO

Its a photo of the original photo;
    with a note in German or some other language pinned to it;
    i think this was taken before computers and digital pictures were available;
    so it must be like 20 years old

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ecba58d269a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:55 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Solomons
    There are few good pictures of unidentified craft...and the problem is they are unidentified, so even if we did get a very clear picture of a craft unless someone manages to take a peek inside we can't say one way or another if they are alien,terrestrial or something else we haven't thought of.

With the Falcon Lake and Grangemouth UFOs we have a clear photograph and a witness that saw the internal structure. Unfortunately, no occupants were seen although voices were heard. If there were occupants, they must have been in the top dome portion of the craft.

In any case i have no doubt there is something zooming about our skies that from a few cases via land radar,onboard fighter plane radar and civilian sightings are shown to move in ways that far exceed our *known* technology.

By reviewing reliable cases we can easily determine they use ion propulsion and a form of fusion as a power source. We know the fusion they use involves ionized pressurized gas, hydrogen/deuterium, molten metal and possibly sulfur (ex: hydrogen sulfide).

There is a conflict with our current scientific models which claims fusion can only occur in millions of degrees in heat. Fortunately, there are LENR scientists around the world with experimental results that destroys this assertion. Guess what they have present in their successful experiments? .. Ionized pressurized gas, hydrogen/deuterium, and molten metal! This cannot be a matter of mere coincidence.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:36 PM
    link   

Originally posted by conar
    The Trent photos are my favorite, from 1950
    en.wikipedia.org...

the analysis
    brumac.8k.com...

more UFOs
    www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 27-11-2009 by conar]

If you go to Utube and punch in "grand caynon japanese tourist" you will find a video of just about the best UFO footage I have ever seen.

I don't believe it's a hoax, the footage is very clear AND believable.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:55 PM
    link   
    reply to post by platoslab

I was going to say no saucers please but I forgot about the
    Falcon Lake UFO Incident.
    That central column in the unoccupied space might be in all ships
    and part of the propulsion system.
    Well, just to keep people away from the center of the craft.

[edit on 11/29/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

ED:
    See at 4:23 negative charges, perhaps some electrons, are moving into
    the ship via the central column. There is an upward force for levitation
    and propulsion. This as given in research into the notes given by Tesla.
    Well, just about in bits and pieces of everything we know he wrote.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:54 AM
    link   
    A lot of replies, which is what happens when you don't check in over the weekend

easynow: ok fair enough but what if those standard descriptions that have influenced your expectations are just misinterpretations ? imo , metallic appearance could mean many different things.

That would be a lot of misinterpretations. At some point a line must be drawn where coincidence takes over from misinterpretations

Originally posted by agentofchaos

www.abovetopsecret.com... That is a thread with a whole video of clear ufos not lights or blurs. Please, I'd love to get some debunkers on that video, tell me what you think.

The problem with posting a huge montage is that you get a confusion going on as people try to explain one picture, or another and you get the messages over-crossing. Then as the believers ship starts to sink over one image, they jump onto another photograph without waiting to listen to an answer and shouting 'well explain this one!' - so as a "labelled debunker", no, not touching the thread. if you want to create a 2nd thread with one of the images, I'll have a look then.

reply to post by internos

They're FBLs.

reply to post by downunderET

Looks like a stationary light. When the tourist zooms in, his lens displays an error. FBL with a distorted zoom

Originally posted by fleabit
    But such as it is. The question is: Why are there not any clear photos that you believe in. I'd guess the answer is, you don't want to.

Your guess would be wrong. I would love to see a photo of an alien craft. I would love to take that picture.
    What my issue is with, is FBLs. A blob of light, is a blob of light. Its nigh impossible to make anything out. 3 things can be identified from the pictures. They're light. They're a blob. They're fuzzy.

ria_river, yes I remember Bob White's artifact. It was an excellent thread. I think it was in one of those posts that someone showed an image of shavings from a metal cutting machine. Bob White believed in what he had was of alien origin.
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e472846f5a67.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/380bcbae3045.jpg[/atsimg]
    The obvious difference was in the metal, the 2nd image is of iron, whilst the first was argued to be aluminum.

Originally posted by easynow

look another hubcap or cloud !

Actually, yes it does look like a hubcap - thanks!

That’s my issue. FBLs. They’re clouds you watch on a summers day and try to make pictures out of. Nothing more. Nothing more not because there is nothing to them, but Nothing more because nothing can be discerned from them. It’s an FBL. A UFO if you really want to call it that and just because its in the air. The ‘F’ could be flying, floating, falling or fake. It's an argument with a photograph. Ever played 20 Questions? Exactly like that, but without 20 answers!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:06 AM
    link   

Originally posted by downunderET
    If you go to Utube and punch in "grand caynon japanese tourist" you will find a video of just about the best UFO footage I have ever seen.

I don't believe it's a hoax, the footage is very clear AND believable.

Sorry to say this but that footage is some of the worst I've seen in some time and it's exactly things like this that cause genuine or unexplained ones of quality to be pushed aside and causes much ridicule towards genuine UFO research.

People don't come forward because they don't want to be tarred with the same brush as these people and end up doing nothing with their evidence. There are also countless people who have seen something yet have nothing to provide besides a story, just check this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com....

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:06 PM
    link   

Originally posted by easynow

at no point have I looked at a photograph and seen an alien craft

how would you know what an Alien craft looks like ?
    are your preconceived expectations accurate ? the only way you would know if it's Alien is if there were Aliens waving at you

not decent quality and not a FBL , but this one is interesting

[edit on 27-11-2009 by easynow]

Not that I like the idea that Russia has the technology but the
    horizontal drivers are noticeable as round windows.

Perhaps a CIA fake to make one think Russia has our saucer
    technology.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join