It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

say bull to disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hey guys and girls, ain't been on this a while been trying to find a job and it's really hard and not long got cod 6

anyway just looked up on what's gone on.
i read about the David Wilcock buisness and all other threads (think it was end of october) about this disclosure, what can i say i had my hopes up like i did with blossom
but looks like its an epic FAIL again.

this is what really pisses me of.
i think david wilcock got asked the date but was not aloud to say, hmm ok.

i bet by the mid December another disclosure will be put out there.

Like korats thread someone said there making money from it, and i bet there raking in the dollar bill, all i can say to project Camelot and that is go swivel your not only doing my head in getting my hopes up but your doing everyone elses.
they also quote " plans change" well don't make a prediction then!

No credit from me from now on and i hope it's the same for others.
Disclosure will happen maybe, in 1000 years or soon i don't know.
i would love to chill with a alien and go to titan and have a beer with the guy, but the chance of that happening is more likely than getting accurate predictions from camelot ect.

well yeh.... thats about it i had to get that of my chest, anyway cheers for reading this :up

[edit on 27-11-2009 by mtaftm]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Yehh disclosure is looking further and further away with all these false claims made by people and organisations such as David Wilcock and Project Camelot.

I think the best chance for any of us to meet an Alien at this point in time would be to stand in the middle of a field naked, wearing a big funny hat and carrying a sign saying, ''I just got a Colonoscopy done so if you want to anal probe me, you better do it now you little green bastards''.

That will get there attention

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtaftm
what can i say i had my hopes up like i did with blossom
but looks like its an epic FAIL again.

Well.. learn from it mate! Don't let these charlatans make a tit out of you again!

IRM

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
What we should ALL learn from this is that NEVER GIVE MONEY to someone claiming to KNOW the date of disclosure.
If you don't give them money they either realise they aren't going to get any and release the date or keep it to themselves and look even more stupid and greedy, and then people won't take anything they say as genuine ever again.

If you have a date and you know it for certain ( when it comes to disclosure or Alien contact) DO NOT keep it a secret until you get money.

Knowledge is free to learn , so why try to charge to pass it on?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I don't know, the thought I just had is that these people are just trying to suck as much money out of the internet as they can before the internet is shutdown and internet 2.0 comes out

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
damn right.

disclosure chance soon 0.3 %
thats it then, to many predictions is distracting us from whats really going on

top topics

join