It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Glorifies the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
People won't see the bigger picture until someone rips it off the wall and bashes their heads in. These guys obviously get glorified because they buy interest is investing companies, and buy mass amount of shares in the companies they want. I bet you could never tie the music industry with the oil industry, but major investments come from oil giants. That is why you have people pushing their agendas.

My take: They are only partly at fault. The rest of the blame rests on us for letting them infiltrate our governments. The US forefathers were so smart, and part of the plan. To try to look like great guys, they put forth the constitution knowing it was going to be infiltrated. Why is it that their quotes like," Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." – John Adams, OR;

" I consider the foundation of the Constitution as laid on this ground: That "all powers not delegated to the United States, by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States or to the people." To take a single step beyond the boundaries thus specially drawn around the powers of Congress, is to take possession of a boundless field of power, no longer susceptible of any definition." - Thomas Jefferson.

These men were very, very smart, and knew their plan won't fail. What they spoke about, they also knew ways to by-pass it. It is all about strategically
making your opponent unaware of what you are doing. Separate your country into many sides and put leaders in each one, put influential celebrities in the media, control the media, and have people fight and defend every side. This reason is to keep them busy while you rob, and implement your agenda on your own side.

Our battle is not being fought oversees. It begun right here in North America and will remain here until we are under a one world banking system.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

And what, exactly, "historical documentation" reveals that the Bavarian Illuminati was pushing for an "Illuminated One World Government?"

IMO, the Bavarian Illuminati leaned more towards anarchism than towards a One World Government.

The Illuminati sought to end patriotism as well as national identity, ("priest" initiation degree lecture) but I don't think they meant to impose a single global government. It seems to me they opposed governments of all kinds.

However, if we are talking about the Illuminati, as in the cream of the elite crop, then yes, there is definitely a powerful push from the ruling class towards global governance. Although I can't comment as to how good the lighting will be.

[edit on 28/11/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I saw the segment in question and quite frankly it was barely about the Illuminati. It was more regarding Dan Brown's Angels and Demons and the people who take all the crap written in it as historical fact.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join