It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle and UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I know this not the best source to use here.

Do we have anyone in the area to look in to this?

SAN LUIS, Colo. — A creepy string of calf mutilations in southern Colorado has a rancher and sheriff's officials mystified. Four calves were found dead in a pasture just north of the New Mexico state line in recent weeks. The dead calves had their skins peeled back and organs cleared from the rib cage. One calf had its tongue removed. But rancher Manuel Sanchez has found no signs of human attackers, such as footprints or ATV tracks. And there are no signs of an animal attack by a coyote or mountain lion. Usually predators leave pools of blood or drag marks from carrying away the livestock. Two officers from the Costilla County Sheriff's Office have investigated the mutilations but say they don't know what's killing the calves.

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Raregolddragon]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Raregolddragon

Aliens causing trouble again.
The mutilations are not too far from Dulce, New mexico.
They must have cut a deal with MJ-12 to continue their dirty work.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm trying to comprehend the reasoning behind these aliens fascination with cows. What could they possibly be doing with all those organs?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
MmmmmmMMMmmm! BEEF!!!! So THats why theyre called flying saucers! They come down and butcher cows, then go to the corn and grain feilds, and then they steal the farmer's A1 Sauce!

But seriously, what is their fascination with cows? Perhaps its because there are so many of them, and theyre used by humans as food, and clothing, so whats really stopping aliens from expirimenting on a few? You think a branding iron is gonna keep them away, or a fence, or the farmer and his family? It makes me wonder, if the Native Americans had to worry about their Bison being abducted. Oh wait, i do belive the whiteman took care of all of those. But whats to stop an Alien from taking a Cow? I know they shouldnt, but really, whats stopping them? And whats really stopping people from mutilating them either? Not much, all you have to do is sneak up to a cow and knock it over (or so ive heard) and the poor thing is at your mercy. And as for taking the organs? Think about it, people donate their organs to one another. Perhaps an ET needed a kidney transplant and they have the technology to transplant an organ from one species to another without there being undesirable effects... THAT IS a possibility, or perhaps they need them for medicine, or genetic expiriments, like people dissect a frog, the same can be done with just the organs. Perhaps theyre stealing them to have something to seel on the intergalactic black market, who knows for sure, but how come no one has really thought of THOSE possibiliies before? (And humans call themselves the most intelligent species on the planet) no wonder ETs can just butcher cows and not have to worry about people figuring things out and taking action... (I'm not saying i'm an Alien or anything) but humans really do lack the ability to really figure things out without a nudge from someone/something else...

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TurnXTop

Earlier this year a european researcher discovered by accident (from sattelite photos) that cows all over the world often all face the same direction. I'd say that they must somehow sense the earth's magnetic field then. Maybe someone is studying this?

In the early 2000's I did some research myself.
I mapped all the UFO/paranormal sightings I could think in the area I lived in, the Husdon Valley of NY/NJ. I also included the sites of some ancient prehistoric sites which included prominent standing stone formations erected by Indian tribes in the area (they were like crude little stonehenges. Nothing fancy, but pretty cool nonetheless). I drew lines through all of these points connecting the dots, and I was astonished to find that a kind of grid emerged! I concluded that there must be something with the earth's geomagnetic grid that all these UFO's, Indians (and even modern U.S. religious groups, I now believe) are attracted to. Could the UFOs actually depend on something to do with the magnetic grid or are they doing some kind of mapping of their own? They were sometimes seen prowling around reservoirs with cables dipping in the water. These reservoirs are manmade and are blasted out of highly ferrous rock.

Are the cow mutilations part of this same aparent interest in the earth's magnetic field, by virtue of the cows' aparent ability to sense magnetism???

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
man be real its just after 350 thousand years of prossesed recombined protien pills a hamburger is a FINE thing .
or mabby they are franchizing outof this world MC killer clowns from outer space

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Maybe the shape shifting Reps are using the cattle as a source for fresh blood. Apparently from what Ive read thats the only way a shape shifter can keep a human appearance in this frequency range

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
A friend once told me
That he believes the aliens believe
Cattle are the intelligent species on this Planet
Human Slaves as he called them serve the cows
The Human Slaves feed the cows, house the cows,
Transport the cows.The cows seem to own the most land
and consume the most water and resources.
So if Aliens wanted overthrow this planet they would attack
what they claim is the intelligent species.
When I seen this story it reminded me of his Tale.

top topics

join