It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two bright lights @ 5:45 over AL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ok, mods feel free to move this, was trying to post in a hurry.. Saw two bright lights moving southeast (pretty sure), one following the other. Pretty bright, no sound, no blinking, and moving too slow to be a meteor.... anyone else see these?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
And AL is short for...? How about first saying what country you're from. I'd assume it's the USA, since you didn't feel the need to mention it.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Lol... sorry, I was trying to post in a hurry. Yes I mean the USA, and AL is short for Alabama.

Also, if trying to get people in AL to look outside real quick, I can usually follow the assumption that they will, in fact, know what AL means. Wasn't trying to be too much of a ass, sorry.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
And AL is short for...? How about first saying what country you're from. I'd assume it's the USA, since you didn't feel the need to mention it.

Haha yep thats always the case with these damn americans!

Just kidding, i love america!

Are their any airports in the area? sometimes that can be an airplane a certin angel, trust me, ive been fooled millions of times. (Canadain- thats why i was fooled more than once about the same thing:lol

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Most likely what you saw was the space station followed by the shuttle. They disconnected yesterday and the shuttle lands tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i been avoiding going outside due to started getting sick but its about gone now, maybe ill venture out in a bit

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

yes, I did some research and that is what it was. thanks!!

top topics

join