It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Moon Anomalies III - Other Peoples Work

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

No worries. Happy New Year EX1

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Happy News Years to you to Zarniwoop!

Maybe the Revolution will happen this year. At long last.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Happy New Year to All Space Exploration posters,
and Aliens and UFO Forums
all ATS

Another moon crater ?

No just a zoom of a B29 bomb crater from howstuffwork.com
B-29 raids devastate Osaka, Japan to show effect of zoom and pixelization

[edit on 31-12-2009 by mixmix]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

You mean so called 'disclosure'??
There's nothing to disclose anyway!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

You mean so called 'disclosure'??
There's nothing to disclose anyway!

Very original OrionHunterX !

I don't know how you have the time to come up with these posts... priceless

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

Originally posted by The Shrike
And, yes, my friend I could almost claim to have introduced the word "pareidolia" to the forum.

try EFT......

What you don't realize is that I've been on ATS Aliens and UFOs forum for many years under different incarnation, the last one being Skeptical Ed. But because I was having sign in problems I started The Shrike and Admin gave me a choice of one or the other.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

You "think" you see - sheesh, get the big lunar orbiter V image and check the shadows and terrain for yourself.

I call it Mike's Tower - on account of that what everyone else called it and its appearance at first glance. (I know it wasn't mike who started calling it "his" tower - but somebody did... some sick twisted individual that was....)

Why would I look at a Lunar Orbiter V pic to see a tower on Mars

Sheesh!

EDIT to add. The sun can't shine in two different directions.

Can you show which direction you think the sun is coming from in that pic?

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Zarniwoop]

A error that is usually made by those claiming towers in lunar and martian photos is that the photo they show was taken from directly overhead. But because there is a feature that is actually horizontal and may have a darkened area next to it giving it a shadow-like appearance, the unexperienced think that they're seeing a vertical tower casting a shadow. In order for a tower to be real the photo has to be taken from a low angle and the light source has to also be at a low angle to create a shadow.

The biggest error in confusion is connected to Lobachevsky crater where a smaller crater on its rim has the lower edge illuminated because of high albedo and there is some dark matter below it. This albedo became a tower and the dark matter was its shadow. Liz Edwards enhanced the hell out of the picture and actually created a tower with a shadow! And her questionable computer enhancement was accepted by almost everyone and can still be found on the web as an tower on the moon example.

Just shows to go ya.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I am really old so I can make these mistakes.

But at least I was thorough with my mistake. I misinterpret things in detail.

*So Mike has a Tower on Mars too eh? What!

Age is no excuse for mistakes. Mishandling information is. And you should have said: "I misinterpret things in detail - a lot!"

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mixmix

Happy New Year to All Space Exploration posters,
and Aliens and UFO Forums
all ATS

Another moon crater ?

No just a zoom of a B29 bomb crater from howstuffwork.com
B-29 raids devastate Osaka, Japan to show effect of zoom and pixelization

Wow! Did you see all those towers and cities and villages and little alien children scrambling about?

Thank god for good eyesight!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
for dungeon & Dragons lover of the moon.

dungeons on the moon

obelix include

the love crater

a last one with more obelix

the new face

Images from
lroc.sese.asu.edu...

No just Rocks ???

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

That was a very enjoyable thread. Please keep it up. So many people have left and even my son who was on here has left. Says there is too much bashing here.
But.. it seems there was not that much derailing on this thread.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
A error that is usually made by those claiming towers in lunar and martian photos is that the photo they show was taken from directly overhead.

I think I'll have to play the devils advocate here. The statement you made is unfortunately inaccurate. The LO images are not vertical photographs but oblique, ranging between 60 and 81 degrees. Here are the details of one of them:

Corrected Resolution (meters) - 1.7
Altitude (km) - 99.4
Incidence Angle - 67 deg
Emission Angle - 31

The details of the angle of incidence for all LO photographs can be found here...

ser.sese.asu.edu...

And to all our esteemed Lunar/Martian 'anomalists', here's wishing you all a very happy Nu Year! May you guys continue with your undaunted quest for more of them 'bunnies in the clouds'!!

[edit on 31-12-2009 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

He is on my ignore list anyways. His originality has been contained.

Same for Skeptical Ed's newest incarnation - His posts don't clutter my thread anymore. He's taking up two places on that list; which isn't fair to everyone else....

...Weedwacker and Chadwickus know they are on my ignore list, but they reply to my posts anyway because they can say anything and do not have to fear rebuttal. They never have added anything of use to me.

*I have noted that even though the posts of four members are not visible to me - none of the good anomalies are missing from the thread. All of the quality research material is still visible and it looks even better without all the clutter.

Great work fellas. We've certainly got alot of stuff together in this thread. Good stuff too!
=

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mixmix

Nice images, but what are we supposed to be looking at anyway?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
"There's nothing to disclose anyway!"

You are just breaking balls right? I mean, what would be the point of posting on an Aliens and UFO's forum if you didn't believe "something" was taking place over all these years, right? If you're entire purpose on this board is to attempt to debunk in some pathetic egotistical 12 year old sarcastic manner, with a mind already made up on the UFO phenomenon, then wow, you need a life fella...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
If you're entire purpose on this board is to attempt to debunk with a mind already made up on the UFO phenomenon...

Three golden letters - M I B! Hired by the Bilderbergs!
In other words a DA!

Yeah! Of course you can't be serious - about alien 'constructions' on the Moon based on those fuzzy images showing so called towers, rocket ships, domes, and so on!

Get real Jacko. There's not one image out of the zillions showing anything even resembling any of this stuff! So until someone does that, it amounts to zilch!
And no one can do that because there's nothing out there to show!
If there was, then someone would have done it by now. It's been half a century, huh?

[edit on 1-1-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I was referring to the UFO phenomenon in general, but thanks for reinforcing my point of you carrying off like a 12 year old anyways. There's really no need for it, other than getting yourself added to peoples ignore list. I'm sure you could present valid retorts without resorting to the sarcastic antics of a child.

Please, in the future show a little bit of courtesy and restraint.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
There's really no need for it, other than getting yourself added to peoples ignore list.

That's the general idea so I can have the complete forum to myself!!
Ok stop bellyaching and get on with the topic.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Look at this strange thing on the print... No it isn't Worm-Sign.

I wonder what it is made from? Any guesses?

That is amazing - what the heck is it!? Great find!

*I wish those that on this thread that have nothing to add apart from bickering would leave. Mods?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

You will like this next one:

'The Blue Rocket of Tsiolkovsky'

Here is a more recent Anomaly that was discovered by my brother in collaboration with Majorion using as15-96-13017 and as15-96-13018.

The image contains some unusual tracks and elongated rocket-like object, which is gone from the subsequent images wherein the tracks are also obscured:

Now you see it...

Now it's gone... And the tracks are obscured slightly (from the dust kicked up during launch?)

In this one we have highlighted the both the curved lower track leading object indicated by the red arrow and another track leading off from it and then to the object which we have termed a blue 'rocket' (circled) and these tracks which in have outlined in green seem to have multiple angles.

This image also includes a zoom of the blue 'rocket' which shows its elongated form:

And for the finale - An Enhancement by Majorion which helps to bring out that brilliant blue of our rocket-like object:

"And the below is the same, but with maximum saturation, to bring out the full extent of the color data."

Being that it disappeared - perhaps the rocket was either edited out or it took off, which would explain the obscuration of the tracks. These are the only two conclusions that a reasonable person would come to.

This is just another prosaic mundanity.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join