It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Code Veiled in Acronyms!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
CAP...Corrective Action Program (per gov. doc.)

CAMP....Corrective Action Management Program (per gov. doc)

CATS...Corrective Action Tracking System (per gov. doc)

(could it also include CATs....Covert Action Teams?)

-------------

In upcoming exercises we have code words such as "Global Lightening" "Global Thunder" "Bright Star" "Africom" Cyberstorm" "Terminal Fury" "Global Storm" "Diablo Bravo" "SONS 13".......

Is this some kind of Operation Thor?

Any thoughts on deciphering the rest of these codes...and what they really mean?

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
My intuition tells me that the "SONS 13" will be representatives from the 13 bloodlines (names unknown at this point) who will come forward as the "predestined SONS of God" and will set up their official rule to begin in 2013. (Maybe their coronation will be 12-21-12 to correspond with some ancient calendar ritual?)

Bible scripture is being cleverly manipulated to uphold this dominionist regime that is coming.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
My intuition tells me that the "SONS 13" will be representatives from the 13 bloodlines (names unknown at this point) who will come forward as the "predestined SONS of God" and will set up their official rule to begin in 2013. (Maybe their coronation will be 12-21-12 to correspond with some ancient calendar ritual?)

Bible scripture is being cleverly manipulated to uphold this dominionist regime that is coming.

What is your take on the Angels and Demons theme ? Clearly the Angels are on the good side and the demons on the opposite side, but to whom ?
It is as I see it according to which side you belong, wouldnt you say ? Like Western World vs Middle East..

new topics

join