It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opposition leader backs Climate Change policy against party.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Besieged Australian opposition leader Malcolm Turnbull has refused to drop his support for Labor's climate change laws despite a string of frontbenchers resigning.

www.news.com.au...

Is he yet another leader to have 'seen' the future on Chronovision?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
He's just following his orders from the Illuminati

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristinaA
He's just following his orders from the Illuminati

With the tide of scientific evidence turning against them...
...and Climategate leaks...
...maybe they getting desperate...
...hard to read it any other way that some agenda is being followed here.

[edit on 26/11/09 by troubleshooter]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Yeah but notice that you don't see anything about hacked info that came out resently on the Australian MSN?

Honestly I believe the Australian media is just so censored I cant stand even watching it any more.

Nothing about the stuff that's happening in America with the tea partys or end the Fed, nothing about hacked emails, nothing about blackwater it's just so controled here in Australia it's sickening.

I show people here in Aus headlines from England, America, France stuff about 'climategate' stuff about global governance and global carbon tax and they think im showing them fake news paper articals, it's beyond a joke and don't even get me started on the 7PM project.. they blatently put thoughts, words and agendas into the minds and mouths of their viewers and even their guests.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
To me the amount of insecurity today in the 'sheeple' and the growing confusion of governments (in)ability to lead and work as supposed absolutley highlights one thing: they are loosing control. The laws almost every govt seems to be passing a world over is going into warp drive for 'control purposes' yet they are failing when faced with a disillusioned populace, who is now starting to learn a little and complain a bit more than they used to in recent periods. They're starting to think, starting to wake up and most importantly starting to ask questions.
They've tried too much too soon:

Climategate, swinegate, 9/11... too many 'coincidences' for the masses to let slip.

This aussie farce looks like a joke, I can only hope more populace wake up... time to get out there with banners and megaphones to beat the medias game. In New Zealand they just passed climate change tax and prison privatisation under urgency.... because it's urr... urgent? We've hardly ever had things under urgency! Too bad the hadley CRU got hacked and all crap is breaking loose now just as they passed it. I can't wait for the climate change ministers (Nick Smith) public meeting not far from my house on monday... he's getting roasted by many including myself. He's also in charge of the govt accident compensation scheme motorcycle fees fraud.

We'll see how it goes.....

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I have a thread here complete with a time line of the events since Tuesday,
Climate change and Australian politics.
Take note of the picture posted in it. If that doesn't look like a person contemplating then I don't know what does.

Turdball wants money, nothing else.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I have a thread here complete with a time line of the events since Tuesday,
Climate change and Australian politics.
Take note of the picture posted in it. If that doesn't look like a person contemplating then I don't know what does.

Turdball wants money, nothing else.

The urgency to land this deal is too great to be just about money...
...Turnbull is already rich in his own right...
...this is about securing future power...
...and they are all acting like their lives depends on it...maybe it does.

If they had been shown a possible future that swung on this deal going through...
...it would explain their behavior.

top topics

join