It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Video of treatment of Arabs in Israel

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I just came across the video, and its exactly what gets said all the time, but here

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves. MENACHEM BEGIN, FORMER PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL

and Funnily enough this has gone un-noticed why?

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Lavey2]

We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves. hairman Heilbrun of the Committee to Re-elect General Shlomo Lahat as mayor of Tel Aviv, 1983.



[edit on 25-11-2009 by Lavey2]




posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ok, one of the videos shows a child being......well, a child. The other videos only prove a fact we all already know......WE ARE ALL PREJUDICED WHETHER WE ADMIT IT OR NOT.

Now, obviously these few Jews are definitely being asses, but that doesn't mean all Jews are this way. There will always be bigots of a all races.

As far as what the Rabbis wrote. Well, I certainly hope that is not true. I do know that Jews think they are still the chosen people pf God and that will excuse all of their actions. What they don't realize is that we are all one in Christ Jesus. Through his blood is a new covenant with God that is open to all people.

Galatians 3:28 - "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NightoftheComet
 


*sigh* we are not all prejudice. there are seriously some people who decide to look at the big picture. in doing this, they realize the stupidity in any kind of discrimination.

please, please, stop saying everyone is prejudice. it gives a bad name for humanity.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
THIS SHOULD STOP..PEOPLE SHOULD STAND UP FOR HUMANITY..

check this
www.youtube.com...

THIS SHOWS HOW ISRAEL ARE ADVERTISING THROUGH ARTIFICIAL EFFECTS.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by zilch]



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
So, let's all rise up against the evil Jews and Israel, right?

Let's turn our backs on God's chosen people....our President will lead the way.

Is that what will make you happy?

The Israel/Jew bashing on this site never stops, it's endless, it's, well....disgusting.

Let's blame everything on them - Sound Familiar????



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm not even going to watch the videos. I have no idea what is in them. Anytime people tell me to watch, see how evil a certain people are, and don't reciprocate with videos of how the other side does, well, it just stinks to me.

Israel, Palestine. what the fu*kever. Put them all in a time out and leave the rest of us alone, OK? Jesus H. Christ, there is nothing in thst Holy Land that is holy! I visited there. It is a dead place, spiritually.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Most Palestinians are not Arabs.

This is why most Arabs treat Palestinians as second class people.
newsgroups.derkeiler.com...
www.eretzyisroel.org...
ldolphin.org...
www.city-data.com...
www.nydailynews.com...

newsgroups.derkeiler.com...

Arabs are pure racist and Palestinians are not good enough to live with Arabs unless as slaves or mamluks. Arabs see themselves as Muhammad said the best of all Muslims. Pakistani, Pali, Egyptians and especially Africans are nothing but useful idiots as Muhammad said so in the hadiths, Blacks are cursed in Quran sura 3:106.




: roll:



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
There are many courageous Israelis, who stand up for the Palestinians. Some of the best and profound criticism comes out of Israel. Young Israeli citizens go to prison, because they are unwilling to serve in the repressive IDF.

South Africas apartheid regime was brought down with the help of sanctions. As long as western governments are giving aid to Israel and are willing to justify every atrocity committed against Palestinians, the people supporting peace and justice will be losing against hatemongers and landgrabbers.



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
can't be bothered contributing.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by mattpryor]



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Maybe the mistreatment would stop if the Arabs stopped their terrorist attacks against Israelis. Have they ever tried that before?

[edit on 26-11-2009 by ChristinaA]



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
well, everywhere there are extremists, both in Israel, Palestine, US, Denmark and so on.

But the clips made me think of this funny clip :

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-11-2009 by AUM68]



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Well, what do you expect? The the Jews had been told for years that they are the choosen ones and no matter what they do their god will protect them...along with the born again christian types


All organized religions are a scam and hold back humanity from its real potential!



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
Most Palestinians are not Arabs.

This is why most Arabs treat Palestinians as second class people.
newsgroups.derkeiler.com...
www.eretzyisroel.org...
ldolphin.org...
www.city-data.com...
www.nydailynews.com...

newsgroups.derkeiler.com...

Arabs are pure racist and Palestinians are not good enough to live with Arabs unless as slaves or mamluks. Arabs see themselves as Muhammad said the best of all Muslims. Pakistani, Pali, Egyptians and especially Africans are nothing but useful idiots as Muhammad said so in the hadiths, Blacks are cursed in Quran sura 3:106.


you failed to note that I just had a rabbi in one video also saying blacks were evil. ? isnt that called the pot calling the kettle black?



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
There are many courageous Israelis, who stand up for the Palestinians. Some of the best and profound criticism comes out of Israel. Young Israeli citizens go to prison, because they are unwilling to serve in the repressive IDF.

South Africas apartheid regime was brought down with the help of sanctions. As long as western governments are giving aid to Israel and are willing to justify every atrocity committed against Palestinians, the people supporting peace and justice will be losing against hatemongers and landgrabbers.



These are the people we need, not all jews are evil, just like muslims, but unfortunately the evil ones are in control of Israel, just like Iran, and Saudi Arabia, but not to forget the Catholic Church.



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristinaA
Maybe the mistreatment would stop if the Arabs stopped their terrorist attacks against Israelis. Have they ever tried that before?

[edit on 26-11-2009 by ChristinaA]


Have you ever thought for one minute that these people might be fighting for a reason? The mistreatment? the forced evictions from palestine that displaced millions of people from their homes?

are you forgetting that the british screwed them back at the end of the second world war, promising them their land back but instead drew up the british mandate with the Rothchilds which were in charge of the Zionist party at the time, to which the Family symbol of the Rothild family is the Israeli flag.

??? Have you noticed that they might be a little upset about something?
about having to live in refugee camps and being quarantined like a virus for more than a decade?

Have you not seen how these soldiers speak about them? animals????

please tell me you have a conscience!



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
So, let's all rise up against the evil Jews and Israel, right?

Let's turn our backs on God's chosen people....our President will lead the way.

Is that what will make you happy?

The Israel/Jew bashing on this site never stops, it's endless, it's, well....disgusting.

Let's blame everything on them - Sound Familiar????


No that is wrong, no race should be discriminated against, but the senior members of that group who are doing evil should be brought to justice.

dont you dare use this topic as a reason to bring up the holocaust.

That was done by an evil group of people, and even manipulated to perfection by the zionist party at the time. the rothchild at the time met with Henrich himmler and even set up camps to train people to move to palestine, this is a proven fact and the true torah jews website has links to it and will even give you the information you want if you ask for it.

Yes the holocaust happened, but we will not forget the blacks, the mormons, the disabled, and the mentally challenged who were also murdered, they were human beings and deserved some dignity.



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zilch
THIS SHOULD STOP..PEOPLE SHOULD STAND UP FOR HUMANITY..

check this
www.youtube.com...

THIS SHOWS HOW ISRAEL ARE ADVERTISING THROUGH ARTIFICIAL EFFECTS.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by zilch]



Thank you for that I suggest EVERYONE WATCH THIS.




top topics



 
1

log in

join