It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The more I stop reading or visiting UFO site/boards/articles - the more I agree with debunkers/scept

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thealiveone
I feel you. I aswell have been going nuts on meditating, nwo, ufo´s, illuminati, chemtrails and the list goes on, but lately i have allso been more "here" in this reallíty..

I used to check up on ATS almost every night when I first signed up. Not posting much, I'd skim through the headlines and read the ones that seemed the most interesting.

Maybe it's because I'm young and still looking for answers, but every now and then I fall into an ATS/Coast 2 Coast AM binge when I'm unhappy with life or depressed wanting more.

Lately I haven't read up on ATS in weeks now. Real life and a new job has steered me away from the dark stuff per se. I think it's good to get away from the headlines and conspiracies. Doing so makes you realize there *is* life outside the net.

It's good to read up now and then, but it's still important to live your own life first. I know I learned the hard way! lol. Just thought I'd touch on this since the OP talked about it first.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by LiQuiD_FuSioN]

<< 1   >>

join