It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World currencies in my dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I had a dream early this morning.
A being human-like but surround in white light so I couldn't see all of it, took my hand in it's hand and showed some type of golden world currency.
It was out of this world.

I was told in this dream that China has almost all of the U.S's money and was going to make the U.S collapse because of it.
The Chinese had the US currency and with that they would have more control over the world with most of the money.

I was shown several other currencies. But the main one was golden paper with raised faces on it in different denominations. The other $'s were vibrant purple, blue, and green.

That's all I can remember for now.
Seemed quite real. Too real.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Do you believe that your dreams have real predictive power? If so, why?

I ask because a lot of people dream that they lose their front tooth but in fact they never really end up losing their front tooth.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have never had a dream come true. But had the been there done that deja vu. I don't believe i can predict anything.

truly just a strange experience.
although I also had a dream last night that today I would meet a certain person and discussion would occur and it did. The words exchange were the same as the dream. Weird.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ontariocanada

Maybe there should be some sort of dream repository for noting dreams people feel are significant or particularly notable for some reason. There probably is already I would imagine.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
the gold is interesting, because I too, imagine a world currency being gold colored.

perhaps, also similar to the golden Dollar Coins we use. and, as a coin collector, I don't feel there's a future in American numismatics.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
the gold is interesting, because I too, imagine a world currency being gold colored.

perhaps, also similar to the golden Dollar Coins we use. and, as a coin collector, I don't feel there's a future in American numismatics.

It would make sense from a practical point of view. Gold is a metal that you can dunk in saltwater for five years and it would end up just as sparkling clean as when it started. Therefore it would make a great material to make coins out of. And while it is expensive that is a good thing... you can store a lot of value in a small space.

Edited in the last two sentences.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by truthquest]

top topics

join