It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zbigniew Brzezinski on the US-Russia-Ukraine Triangle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I would like you guys to watch the biggest slime going other than kissinger speak his double speak, about ukraine, and russia.

No offence to ukraine, but you would have to be a little baby to believe this guy has ukraines interest at heart. The man played kids minds games, and you telling me people in ukraine believe this person, lol.

Here is the vid.

This is like he is talking to little kids, who do not know that this man has absolute hatred for russia, and last year advised nato to goto war with russia, lol. This is this guys mindset, he is just anti russian, thats why he changed obamas position to eurasia, from bushs middle east projections.

For a man that they call smart, and some how has the rationale that he wanted war last year between russia and nato, just to save nato.

I know there are people here from ukraine, do you guys really believe this slime, when he speaks on your tv. He just tries to create emotional attachments between him and ukraine people, by talking about poland, and creating fear that russia looms again, which is bull, as russia just wants to keep nato of its border, this slime, wants nato to go all the way to russia's border to block russia in, so they either fight a war, or give up.

This man just is on a crusade to bring down russia, and people in uraine, beleives this rubbish, and i am ashamed that he thinks so little of ukraines people, that he thinks that little mind games like this will get them all on his side.

People in ukraine, should listen, this man is dangerous, to your safety, fact, he is just on a vendetta against russia, and does not mind you guys getting in the way.

Any people from ukraine here, thoughts please.....

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
That took forever to watch, I never could get the last 2 minutes to stream so I might have missed something important, but I don't see anything controversial in that interview.

From what I've heard/read Ukraine would much rather be a part of the EU and Europe than as a puppet of Russia.

Basically what he said is that the US should stay on good terms with Russia because there are things to work with them on, like nuclear proliferation, and even though Russia might not like the fact that their former satellite states are gaining independence, and will fight the west to stop it from happening, in the long run it will be to Russia's benefit, because hopefully some of the reforms will trickle into their system.

And yeah I think his prophesy about the similarities between Ukraine and Poland in the 18th century are accurate. Ukraine does need to be aware of certain foreign powers trying to undermine its independence. Didn't the president of Ukraine get poisoned by the FSB/KGB not too long ago ?

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Schaden]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
didn't you see the bit at 2.30 where he licked his lips with a forked tongue and his eyelids close horizontally

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well, you have to understand that Ukraine has been influenced by Russia for centuries now and the Ukrainian people are sick of it. Most of them would probably join the EU and/or NATO if they held an honest vote.

I think Ukraine really wants to avoid a situation like Georgia is in. That is, being threatened by Russia. I think the Ukrainians want to join NATO for security reasons and want to join the EU for socio/economic reasons.

Makes since to me, the only problem is Russia would not be thrilled by this prospect. In fact, Russia would probably threaten war with the West if Ukraine joined any western alliance.

top topics

join