Anyway, my actual theory is:
1) The United States, India, China, and Russia, together make up about 40% of the world's population, and the majority of the world's nukes. This is
easily enough power to take over the rest of the world and establish a World Government.
2) The EU will be a powerful fifth component of the Fab Four, though it will not be common knowledge that after Copenhagen, it will be a true
3) The REAL reason we're in Afghanistan is to amass troops to fight people in Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc, that will RESIST the world government
India, China, and Russia (their neighbors) and the US (the occupiers) want to force on them.
4) At first at least, most people won't even REALIZE they live in a world nation.
5) The Himalayan glaciers, which ARE melting, will cause the Ganges, Yangtze, Yellow, Indus, and Mekong rivers to shrink, causing hundreds of millions
of people to go thirsty. This will be the greatest tragedy in human history, and will be blamed on man-made global warming. All national sovereignty
will be erased to account for the millions of helpless refugees escaping Asia and a carbon tax will be accepted by the vast majority of the world.
6) The entire world will be forced to surrender most of their hard-earned money to the bankers, and will be de-populated down to 500,000 people over
the next century.
This is, if they get what they want.
[edit on 25-11-2009 by Donnie Darko]