It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Afghan War really about CHINA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Is the REAL reason we're there, to establish a base near China to spy on them and control Silk Road trade routes?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Maybe to help China - since they're gonna be the new America soon

We dont need to be near a country to spy on it, we already have bases next to China anyhow. Trade, especially the oil pipelines and drugs could be involved though.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Yes, China and Russia are goal of middle-east military expansion which is important, but only partial step. Take look on global map and do dots year by year. You realize that US/NATO bases and puppet govs are encircling Russia/China from early fifties.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
ok, a few years back this is what my probe revealed.

UniCal lobbied the teleban for a pipeline from the 'Stans through Afganville. they wanted more revenue than what Unical was offering. talks broke down. in retaliation for the west's decision to reject UniCals offer, the Teleban ordered the distruction of all Poppies to deprive the west of Herion. and would execute anyone caught cultivating poppies.
Clinton let Osama Ben Laden escape Africa, and Saudi Arabia rejected him. So he ended back in Afganville, where he had some support with elder's who faught along side him against the Soviets.
all the time he was being set up for 911. the master plan was to take over the country, install a leader friendly to UniCal - so Karzi a ex-Unical executive was installed as president. washington then granted afganville 47 million dollars to plant Wheat but only poppies grew...? and again the opium flowed... I dont know the status of the Pipeline, but I'm sure it is being built to furnish China with it's (oil needs & opium needs) in exchange for all this wonderful crap they throw together so cheap that not one company on earth can compete.
this is my take on what is going on - basically, we are being set up for failure as a nation. about the same way Russia was a few years back.

top topics

join