It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson Is His Daddy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
We make Manson out to be such a monster but as far as monsters go this nut was mild. He didn't kill anyone. I would be much more ashamed to be the son of George Bush.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Running Clam
The weird thing about Manson is I've never been able to figure out why he is considered the ultimate embodiment of evil or whatever.

Let me be clear...the things he did are wrong and evil, and I don't condone them. BUT, as far as serial killers go, he was pretty minor-league. He personally killed only ONE man in his life. He ordered his henchmen (or henchwomen) to kill a bunch of people, but the raw numbers are still FAR less than many other serial killers. Ted Bundy and the BTK killer both had body counts that may have ranged into the triple digits. John Wayne Gacy killed a lot more people than Manson and his crew...and most of them were kids, too.
[
Why the endless fascination with Manson?

What frightens people about him is his power. Yes , he only killed one man.
But how much more dangerous is one man who can inspire and even create killers when compared to one lone man who kills .
See my point?
That's why Charlie scares the bats#$t out of people !

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Nobody gets the chance to pick their parents, so whining is futile. Take the opportunity to capitalize on it for what it's worth.

Look at it this way..he has the perfect Get Out of Jail Free card if he ever pulls a nutto. So he's got that going for him.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Isn't the SUN a bs tabloid?

Anywho.

Man that would be weird. I would have to meet dear ol dad and see. I would also demand a DNA test.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
Nobody gets the chance to pick their parents, so whining is futile. Take the opportunity to capitalize on it for what it's worth.

Look at it this way..he has the perfect Get Out of Jail Free card if he ever pulls a nutto. So he's got that going for him.

Yeah, he's the one guy in the US who could walk into a plaza with an automatic weapon, kill dozens of innocent people, and everyone in the country would all be like "Yeah, yeah, that makes sense... I can see that . Manson's son? Oh yeah, apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it?"

Picture it like one of Peter Griffin's flashbacks on Family Guy. The time he saw Charlie Manson's son go apes#$t.
Oh, they should so pick that up ! They would do that so well if they did it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join