It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - the destiny of human kind?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If we are to ensure that, in the current pace of developing technology, in the world of nuclear weaponry and other potentially dangerous technology, our precious little planet will survive - including us amongst it - one of the most prominent solutions is the global government.

So maybe the hidious and treacherous NWO is actually a surviving mechanism of our collective consciousness. And maybe those that are opposed to it by the extreme, are just remnants of an old species, homo sapiens, that has to step aside from the way of homo sapiens universalis?

The old generation, with it's petty freedoms, has become a threat to the survival of our planet; considering that every little despot country seems to be able to have nuclear weapons, and other, more sinister kind of weapons. Is that the freedom you want?

Think about it. Why are you so afraid of global governance? Because you want to be free to break the laws in secrecy, to smoke that joint of pot alone in the dark? If you think that you are entitled to break laws in secrecy, why to expect obedience to law from your leaders, governors and presidents? For you are as much the state as they are. As above, so below.

After all, the global government wouldn't distinct much from the current form of governance. Perhaps it would be just to ensure, that no single nation can oppress other, but all are oppressed equally? Today many of us cry about the injustices in North Korea, China, United States, Palestine and many many other countries, but wouldn't the One Global Government solve these petty problems, improving the situation a lot in those countries, where human rights are depressed?

The individual human being is already in the cage. There is no point to restrict it further. It is irrational for it to resist the control of the independent states, which are now threats to the whole mankind and the planet itself. Today, most of your actions can be monitored, if that pot smoking - or whatever - would be an interest to anyone else than to your paranoid mind, you would be jailed already.

As long as independent states remains, some corners of the earth can become (and are) hideouts for all life threatening activity, as they cannot be controlled suffieciently. But would the global government be established such problems would be history, or would they?

Let it be acknowledged, that there are some controversial points presented above. The author renounces from supporting NWO, these thoughts were only presented for the basis of conversation. If not NWO, then how would we ensure the continuity of our species in the era of weaponry, that can spread out apocalyptic destruction? By the balance of horror and fear?

-v

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
"Global Governance" will equate to Communism.

Not a good thing,in my opinion!

The Constitution of the United States was the best thing we ever had.(Not that it's recognizable in today's legal hemispheres.)

Our rights originated fron God,not Government.

You don't know sometimes what you've had until it's gone!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Think about it. Why are you so afraid of global governance? Because you want to be free to break the laws in secrecy, to smoke that joint of pot alone in the dark? If you think that you are entitled to break laws in secrecy, why to expect obedience to law from your leaders, governors and presidents? For you are as much the state as they are. As above, so below.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uhhhhh no.
NO
WRONG

smoking a J should not be / is not a crime

what the government is allegedly doing IS A CRIME

big difference -shakes head-

I don't agree with anything in this post at all (I'm just pointing out the easy thing to disagree with)

Our freedoms are not petty either (I am perfectly ok with paying taxes and being able to "smoke a j" without people climbing up your ass about it)
(NOTE the "" around ^^)

People are afraid of global governance because people are just plain afriad!
Especially on this website -- people are afraid of stuff like the nwo to freaking toilet paper

RIGHT NOW it is the best it has EVER BEEN (Disprove me)(YOU CANT)
Look at your lives people? pretty freaking sweet IMO
Stop asking for more and be happy with what you have for once

Globalization and technology is a GOOD THING (note i did not say the "nwo")
people are just greedy, stupid, and afraid.

The end

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

As long as independent states remains, some corners of the earth can become (and are) hideouts for all life threatening activity, as they cannot be controlled suffieciently. But would the global government be established such problems would be history, or would they?

See, I think that as long as we have people who think robbery, murder and abuse are logical, we will have problems.

So, in conclusion, a global gov't might not be the problem, its the last step.
Its the final chapter in a civilization that runs through history.

There's no other step to take. Total contol? It will never happen. They can try, but there will always be rebellion.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You know why global governance is bad? It's bad because it is communism and it will create an upper governing class because it's human nature. It's also not ok for someone on the other side of the world to write the laws for what I am doing! It doesn't work fundamentally because we are different from one another! That is a good thing too! Diversity is great but laws that work and apply for a Muslim man in Africa are not going to work for a Protestant man in Iowa for example. Local governance is where the seat of power should be. When you get a large government that is disconnected from those that they are supposed to govern, is when that government makes laws out of fear. A fear of those people because they do not understand the people nor do they have any common ground left. Kinda like the current US government. The power should reside in our own communities and then liberty will prevail over rule by fear! What a joke! Global government portrayed as a good thing!

edited grammar fix.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Redwookieaz]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Originally posted by havok
reply to post by v01i0

Total contol? It will never happen. They can try, but there will always be rebellion.

Exactly. Global govenment wouldn't be (according to the OP) about limiting freedoms of people, but rather the freedom of nations, states. The states have already done their job that was to subjucate their citizens (well at least in most western countries). Now it is the task of NWO to subjugate the states, so that there would less change for a worldwide nuclear or biological disaster/war.

-v

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

While respecting your opinion, one might point out that we should have all the common ground for decision making, we are all humans after all.

You might see such NWO as a bad thing, but there would still be local governance, yet it would be subjucated to global governance. Meaning basically, that the decision making of local government would be subordinate to the global one. Furthermore, it would mean that the global government is there only to regulate and observe.

Besides, take a look what this 'glorified tribalism' - often referred as independent states - has caused, also think about the possibilities it may cause when the technology advances along with the weaponry.

And after all, all those little indifferences like religions, dogmas and ideologies are inventions of an delusional mind. And while human being insist to dwell in such illusions, nothing good can come about.

Then again, your point is fair - there is a chance for world tyranny in global government, but as havok pointed out, there is always the chance for rebellion if things go in wrong direction.

-v

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It is true that we'd rather see a harmonious society where there is no governning institutions at all, but each individual would be a sovereign unit in it's own; but since the rather large percentage of us are basically incapable of rational thinking, the NWO type of government must be considered as a serious option.

One can think it this way: what would we do if a group of apes would suddenly start developing weapons of mass destruction, and in their arrogance, they'd decide to get rid of the others in order to gain more privileges to themselves? We would suppress them before they could get to level where they could phrase the conditions.

-v

[edit on 25-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
If there is ever a one world Government & they can create laws from the other side of the world that I must abide by, & take money from me for so called taxes... I want open access to any country I wish to visit or live in freely with out the need for Visas and all that nonsense. We will be 'one world' right?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

That's what one would expect. If you are capable to support the system, you are free to go where ever you like and do what you like, as long as you contribute to the whole.

But then again, it might be that you will be restricted to stay where you are, forced to do things you don't like and so on.

I acknowledge that there are two sides of the NWO: the happy version of common good, and the sinister version of good for some, and s##t to rest. To which one it turns out to be, is quite likely dependent on the people.

Personally, I'd like to see a reality, where an individual would be a sovereignity itself, but that's a far fetched fantasy, unless there will be a radical change in our consciousness.

-v

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

That's what one would expect. If you are capable to support the system, you are free to go where ever you like and do what you like, as long as you contribute to the whole.

I doubt we will be so fortunate. One can always hope....

I for one want to flee into the mountains, build myself a residence and have nothing more to do with this prison-like, stress ridden, money grabbing society!

Ps,
I agree with the last sentence in your post- Very true.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by v01i0

I doubt we will be so fortunate. One can always hope....

Oh how I'd like to say that we should be taking the appropriate action to ensure that this is where we end up. But I know that it certainly looks grim in few - if not even many - aspects. In many ways, it begins to have resemblance to the world of Matrix.

There is a great chance that the system ends up in supporting those that think on it's terms, and oppressing those with distinct opinions. This is why there should be no human being in such position, that it - or with few of it's best friends - is able to phrase the conditions up to which everyone else should bend.

But it is also quite propable, that those with certain level of awerness are doing far better in the system, no matter how it will end up. If you are conscious enough, you will find ways to make your life more preferable, but should you remain ignorant, you'll find yourself in a hell-like condition.

Originally posted by jinx880101
I for one want to flee into the mountains, build myself a residence and have nothing more to do with this prison-like, stress ridden, money grabbing society!

You can be there already; you can climb up and see the reality more objectively, and even if you are affected by the world and it's irrelevant mundanities, you can remain unaffected.

Then again, it would be nice to have a small cabin in concrete mountains

-v

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Well all of this boils down to opinions on the whole matter so I'm gonna bow out of the discussion but lastly I would just again like to re-iterate the fact that no global governance will be able to sufficiently meet the needs of the individual groups of people like a locally governed group. Also it doesn't need to be all or nothing my friends. I think that the original idea for many of our founding fathers in America has been skewed but the highest power was to be with the governments of the states and together we were to be represented on a global level and bound together in common defense on the federal level but the true seat of power was always meant to be with the states. You must understand that with the central piece, meaning on a federal or world government level, those in these positions if given the most power, will also be the most removed from being similar in thought or interests from any group. And then you have what we have now, where our federal representation has no interest in our opinions or rights because they only represent themselves and their constituents (big business, etc..). That is my final thoughts on the subject except again people cannot handle the awesome responsibility of caring for so many different people. They will grow paranoid, detached, and completely different than those to be represented. Global governance is a bad idea.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I think, if this does happen, at first not much will change for the average Joe. *ATS will be going haywire though.* You see, our current politicians and governments will just be under the thumb of those in the highest position and following orders from across the globe. We will not really feel the effects until a while later imo. So, people will be thinking, 'hey, this isn't so bad' & then BOOM. SH!T_WILL_HIT_THE_FAN!

OK. Don't laugh, but I've actually gone as far as to think this one world government is to prepare us for a galactic governance later in the future, ya can't skip steps you know. Okay, fine you can laugh! I've just been spending waaay too much time on this site...

Sorry, Typo

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

But what if the power is decentralized rather than centralized? As stated above, no single person or a group should be given power to dictate the conditions alone.

Yet you have a decent point. From many perspectives, that is where it might be heading.

-v

[edit on 25-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I am not laughing. If there ever going to be interstellar co-operation with alien races, humanity has to stand as one, which might be difficult if we are having huge issues with nations within our own system.

-v

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

" Globalization and technology is a GOOD THING "

Globalization= NWO, or don't you understand this? You say things are good, be happy with what you have? How are things good when the price of everything we buy has risen more than 300% since 1970 alone? I remember paying .45 cents a gallon for gas in 1971, .30 cents for a loaf of bread, and $1.20 for a gallon of milk!

When me and the local boys would get together and play football or basketball, or whatever the sporting season was at any given time, I could down the road to the local country store with my dollar and get a can of pepsi, a pack of corn chips, one of those long sticks of bubblegum, a candybar, and 3 of those fireballs hot candy! And I'd usually get back change to boot!

Globalization is the nwo, and the nwo has different tentacles reaching from everything from our schools, our colleges and universities, have set up "think-tanks" in schools like carnegie melon, harvard, yale, the brookings institute, and MIT, for starters!

Everything about the nwo is global. Control the money, people, jobs, law enforcement, and the religion! BUt hey, live in your alice in wonderland paradigm, just don't forget to keep clicking your heels like dorothy when everything starts tumbling down round ya!

top topics

join