It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GlaxoSmithKline pulls swine flu vaccines in Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
More news of this "safe" product that is being pimped endlessly by the news orgs and their masters in the gov:

LONDON — Pharmaceuticals company GlaxoSmithKline PLC said Tuesday it has advised medical staff in Canada to not use one batch of swine flu vaccines in case they trigger life-threatening allergies.

Company spokeswoman Gwenan White said that they issued the advice after reports that one batch of the swine flu vaccine might have caused more allergic reactions than normal. "We have advised health care professionals not to use that batch while health authorities and GlaxoSmithKline investigate," she said.

White said the batch at issue, which has been distributed across Canada, contains 172,000 doses of the vaccine. She declined to say how many doses had been administered before the advice to stop using them was given.

Mmm-hmm....How convenient.

"Everything's all safe now folks, keep lining up you and your children for our mercury and squaline specials!"

Full Article:

www.google.com...

[edit on 24-11-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Thanks for posting this news, I have been reading about the incident with the vaccine, I will be interesting to know what actually is causing the reactions in the vaccine.

I know that the vaccine comes in two containers one is the vaccine itself and the other one the additives, they have to be mixed in individual doses before administered to the people, because the vaccine short term life.

And it has to be at certain temperature.

One of the major warnings are of how the vaccine is to be mixed and by who, because as usual human error comes to mind, still the wrong temperature and the vaccines are useless or dangerous.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
it scares me how quickly all this came to market and how everyone is a guinea pig for all this.

I for one and my family have agreed that we will not have the vaccine in the UK. We wont even buy drinks that have aspartame or artificial sweetners cause of all the bad stuff in the 'safe' stuff we can buy let alone get it injected by the government!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Oops, sorry folks, That batch was meant for the needy folks in some THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. Didn't mean to release it on our lite-skinned bretheren.

There is nothing wrong with the vaccines, they are all safe my @@@!

Anyone who still believes that line deserves what they get.

Watch for GSK to send a "gift" shipment of vaccine to some poor needy third world country in the near future. Great fot PR and all that.

Like we can't connect the dots....

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

She declined to say how many doses had been administered before the advice to stop using them was given.

Based upon my reading of various sources, it appears roughly 70,000 doses were administered.

Adverse reactions to the Swine Flu vaccine soar.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Well it seems that now any side effects, deaths and health risk will be attributed to a "bad bash of vaccine" still the people affected and perhaps maimed will have no rights to sue the big pharma manufactured back.

Sorry but all the victims of the very "safe and good for you life vaccine" are out of luck.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
On November 18, 2009 it was reported that there were only 36 adverse reactions to the swine flu vaccine. This was reported by David Butler-Jones, Chief Officer of Health

Where is the 20,000 number coming from? Or a better question still...where did the 36 number come from?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Oh I am sorry - I see that 6 people suffered an anaphalatic reaction (1 in 20,000). There were only 170,000 doses administered from the bad batch.

Tired of control Freaks

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This whole thing is a ploy to make the public think that the govt and pharma are doing everything they can to make this vaccine look safe. And yes, in the photo-op stage it will be relatively safe (which is why we only see a minority of people having adverse reactions).

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Not sure where the best place to post this since I cant make a new thread!

but here it is for...

Swine Flu Overestimated?

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
There's an earlier thread about this recall.
Please post your remarks in it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join