It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

You Are The Illuminati

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Before everyone tries to deny they are not, I will attempt to point out why you are the Illuminati.

It occurred to me the other day that all of this finger pointing, yelling, screaming, accusing, digging up information is useless. In regards to finding out who the Illuminati are we need to look at the whole picture.

• If you pay into the system via taxes, buying goods, earning money you are the Illuminati.

• If you collect welfare, social security, pensions you are the Illuminati.

• If you belong to a political party, social group, military or organization you are the Illuminati.

• If you are part of any organized religion you are the Illuminati.

• If you get up every day and work in a system that rewards your time with money you are the Illuminati.

• If you have a bank account, credit cards, lines of credit you are the Illuminati.

• If you stop paying your bills, taxes, declare bankruptcy in defiance of the system you are the Illuminati.

• If you hire a lawyer, investigator, call the police, have the guilty party exposed on the news you are the Illuminati.

• If you are on the internet via the computer, internet connection, and own any type of technology you are the Illuminati.

• If you take a hot shower, live in a safe or even unsafe neighborhood you are the Illuminati.

• If you own any type of produce goods by industry you are the Illuminati.


And so on.

Just because the majority of individuals are not at the top reaping incomprehensible rewards and in the so called, lap of luxury, they are still members of the Illuminati. Yes, you the people that fight over the crumbs at the bottom, of this gigantic pyramid scheme, are willing indentured surfs of the Illuminati organization.

Without all of our time and efforts, or without our passiveness, the Illuminati would not exist.

What does it take for people to realize they are part of the system they complain and make accusation about daily here on ATS and elsewhere?



[edit on 24-11-2009 by Realtruth]




posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Interesting.

Supposedly, you are referring to Bavarian Illuminati, instead of just illuminated ('illuminati', a singular meaning 'enlightened')people, as the word in it's orginal meaning stands for.

The guestion then is:

So is the slave, who is forced to serve, a member of the enslaving institution? Maybe it is, but it doesn't have lots of options.

-v

[edit on 24-11-2009 by v01i0]



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just because we are bound by this Illuminati doesn't mean we are Illuminati. In fact you could say if you do all those things and don't realize it is for the "Illuminati" then there is no way you could be enlightened, there fore never becoming an Illuminati, just a helpless slave to their system.

I may have chains, but only those created by the minds of others.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by theuhstuf]



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Let's not play silly semantics games you know what I am talking about.

NWO, Bavarian Illuminati, TPTB, Illuminati, however it is coined people know what is being conveyed.



Originally posted by v01i0
Interesting.

Supposedly, you are referring to Bavarian Illuminati, instead of just illuminated ('illuminati', a singular meaning 'enlightened')people, as the word in it's orginal meaning stands for.




posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You have to allow it and accept it with your own mind.

Are you saying that you are powerless and succumb to the will, thoughts and minds of others?




Originally posted by theuhstuf

I may have chains, but only those created by the minds of others.




posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth
 


If you breathe, you are the Illuminati.

If you have two eyes, you are the Illuminati.

Etc, etc, etc...



Peace.



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth
 


Let's not play silly game of sematics.

Even if I may be caged, fed and washed, I can still bite the hand that feeds me, it is the most I can do - in case your assumption is correct.

-v



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0
 


Bite away! If we play the game that they set up and make the all rules, it's still their game.

It's more about lifestyle change than anything and empowering the self, instead of giving into the game.

Not sure how to do this just yet, but input would be good.



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Physical aspect of a person's being have little to do with Illuminati, those are predisposed genetic attributes at birth.

But in your case I would wager the Illuminati may have tampered a trifle with yours.






Originally posted by LiveForever8

If you breathe, you are the Illuminati.

If you have two eyes, you are the Illuminati.

Etc, etc, etc...



Peace.


[edit on 24-11-2009 by Realtruth]



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth
 


Again, assuming a lot, they just might not be interested at all what a single individual does. But whether there is illuminati or not, a good start would be playing your own game, shake the dirt of mass hypnosion upon you, and start living fully the live you want to, not that one which is imposed for you.

-v



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
How can we break out of the system of control and take command of your own life where there are so many necessities that we need to rely on to maintain an advantage over others?

I have to pay for tuition for school.
First I need money to pay for school, I also need to pay for shelter, food, etc...
I can't just rely on the berries that grow in my backyard or the twigs above my hut for shelter.

What is the first step other than becoming enlightened and know I am part of a system of control?



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is the kind of answers I was hoping for.

People these days seem to succumb to the agenda's laid out for them instead of seeking self empowering paths.

I understand that we are all part of this system, but some people will not or do not want to admit it. And some just are completely unaware.

As we slowly ween ourselves, I know the self empowering will gain momentum.




Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by Realtruth
 


Again, assuming a lot, they just might not be interested at all what a single individual does. But whether there is illuminati or not, a good start would be playing your own game, shake the dirt of mass hypnosion upon you, and start living fully the live you want to, not that one which is imposed for you.

-v



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This is a great question, one I have a hard time answering myself.

Damned if we do and damned if we do not.

I do think we have the answers inside us, but trying to find them under economic, societal, and environmental duress is challenging.

There are individuals that have very little money or material things in life, but seem to have centeredness, peace of mind, and happiness regardless of what life presents. How do they do this?





Originally posted by Nematode
How can we break out of the system of control and take command of your own life where there are so many necessities that we need to rely on to maintain an advantage over others?

I have to pay for tuition for school.
First I need money to pay for school, I also need to pay for shelter, food, etc...
I can't just rely on the berries that grow in my backyard or the twigs above my hut for shelter.

What is the first step other than becoming enlightened and know I am part of a system of control?



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Love?

Is that also controlled by the Illuminati? The media controls magazines and the perception of love, but in reality it is a human emotion, perhaps it is the only one we actually have a choice in.

Any arguments? I really don't want to find out more emotions are under some sort of control system.



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Love is the key, but so many have been burned in the auspice of so called "Love".

What we need to do is actually find the unconditional love within and not the what the ego dictates.



Originally posted by Nematode
Love?

Is that also controlled by the Illuminati? The media controls magazines and the perception of love, but in reality it is a human emotion, perhaps it is the only one we actually have a choice in.

Any arguments? I really don't want to find out more emotions are under some sort of control system.



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Before everyone tries to deny they are not, I will attempt to point out why you are the Illuminati.

It occurred to me the other day that all of this finger pointing, yelling, screaming, accusing, digging up information is useless. In regards to finding out who the Illuminati are we need to look at the whole picture.

• If you pay into the system via taxes, buying goods, earning money you are the Illuminati.

• If you collect welfare, social security, pensions you are the Illuminati.

• If you belong to a political party, social group, military or organization you are the Illuminati.

• If you are part of any organized religion you are the Illuminati.

• If you get up every day and work in a system that rewards your time with money you are the Illuminati.

• If you have a bank account, credit cards, lines of credit you are the Illuminati.

• If you stop paying your bills, taxes, declare bankruptcy in defiance of the system you are the Illuminati.

• If you hire a lawyer, investigator, call the police, have the guilty party exposed on the news you are the Illuminati.

• If you are on the internet via the computer, internet connection, and own any type of technology you are the Illuminati.

• If you take a hot shower, live in a safe or even unsafe neighborhood you are the Illuminati.

• If you own any type of produce goods by industry you are the Illuminati.


And so on.

Just because the majority of individuals are not at the top reaping incomprehensible rewards and in the so called, lap of luxury, they are still members of the Illuminati. Yes, you the people that fight over the crumbs at the bottom, of this gigantic pyramid scheme, are willing indentured surfs of the Illuminati organization.

Without all of our time and efforts, or without our passiveness, the Illuminati would not exist.

What does it take for people to realize they are part of the system they complain and make accusation about daily here on ATS and elsewhere?



[edit on 24-11-2009 by Realtruth]



i see were ur going with this but its not ture we are just born into the slave system and cannot fight it because we have nothing to proff we are just rats in a lil cage being controled by the masters but hey if u know how to escape the cage tell me tell us because ur are not makin any change by telling us wat i or they know

we are in a cage and we do wat ever it takes to survive



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join