It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you had a dream about a planet hitting earth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I had originally posted this in another thread but after reading a few posts in it I realized my dream shared a lot of events from other peoples dreams.

It was daylight and sunny, blue skies, I was standing in an unknown residential street with my brother and I heard what sounded like a distant rumble from a large aircraft. I instantly looked up and saw a white object about the size of the moon when it isn't full. It began to get larger, and I remember in the dream being reminded of a beachball being blown up.

I look over to my brother and he is in tears with a very frightened look on his face. I look back up and although it had only been about 5 seconds the object was now at least double the size.

This is when I realized what was happening...
It was a planet. It was white, covered in ice and had two blue oceans (oxymoron?).
The planet was getting closer and closer, getting larger and larger, I could begin to see the large valleys in the ice. It was a very very large planet... I'd say the oceans on it were larger than our Earth.

After only a few seconds I was struck with a feeling I can't put into words. It all felt so real.
I was too sick to continue looking at what was going to happen so I held my brother and closed my eyes waiting until it was all over and we were all dead because I knew it was only seconds away. Then I heard a voice say "may god have mercy on us" and as the planet hit it felt like I was being lifted or pulled towards the skies, and then I woke up.

The bold parts are what other people experienced from the posts I read.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a dream like this, because the only other time I've had a dream involving a disaster was about the same time as the above dream, when I was at a beach side resort when a tsunami hit - then 2 months later that Indian ocean tsunami hit Indonesia and the first news report I saw had an amateur video of inside a resort which was the same as in my dream.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
No, but I have quite often looked up at the cloud-filled night sky on a calm night and "seen" the clouds part to reveal an alien landscape dominating the sky for as far as the eye can see. Such large planetary impacts have long fascinated me. The good news is you wouldn't be crushed by the other planet. Long before it reached the surface, the atmosphere would have super-heated and vaporized you.

And, from what we can tell, it's actually happened. Earth isn't just Earth - but more of a conjoined twin between our early proto-planet and the dwarf-planet Theia. The GIH (Giant Impact Hypothesis) is currently our best estimate of how the moon was formed.

And the same seems to have happened on Mars, which may account for it's somewhat lopsided topography.

(If you just want to see the collision without the preface and explanation.)

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Aye, I did have a dream of that nature about 4 years ago. So intense and vivid I can remember the details to this day. I don't often have dreams like that.

In this dream, I went outside because I heard someone scream. After running up to the front sidewalk, I noticed that it was earily bright given that it was around midnight. I looked to the south and up in the sky was a big orange and yellow flaming ball that was about 4 moons wide. I called my wife out, told her that this was what we had been waiting for. We kissed, hugged, then went inside and the dream ended.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thanks for posting.
Lasheic, I figured that my dream wasn't scientifically plausible since I have no scientific background but it is extremely releaving to know that I'll be vaporized rather than be crushed if such an event happened.

I don't think a persons prophetic dreams can be totally accurate, rather it will be a mix and match of truth and dream symbology and borrow from what other people perceived was happening at the time of the event in the future.

[edit on 24/11/09 by Nventual]

[edit on 24/11/09 by Nventual]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
aye i did once straight after watching the sci fi film when worlds collide ...gave me a nightmare for weeks because i was young and thought it could actually happen.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Yes. A recurring dream for years and years when I was a child. I posted this in ET Man's topic the other day.

The only other dream of global significance I've had was a recurring one (over the span of June-July 2001) about what I now believe was 9/11 and a more recent one about missiles being launched directed to the south of us.

Page 92 of the Warnings From The Benevolents! topic. 11/17/2009

This is my story, and you have only my word that it is true. From the ages of about 5 to 20 (I turn 50 in 2012) I had a recurring (about monthly) nightmare of a "brown planet" that was coming toward Earth. It got so bad that my parents, tired of hearing my night cries and hearing me tell it, sought counseling for me even way back then when it was not the norm. The nightmare was terrifying and so very, very real. We all watched this happening, the planet approaching, and most felt there was nothing that could be done and simply waited for their demise.

But for some reason I knew two things with certainty in the nightmare: 1.) for every mountain on Earth there was a valley on this approaching planet and vice versa and this planer would roll around the entire Earth like two gears meshing and 2.) that it would be possible to survive if one could find a niche in the earth...a manmade one seemingly, a valley dug on Earth, for example, for which a mountain or hill did not exist on the brown planet. My child's mind (and this is the silly part) throught a bathtub would do, and I spent much of the nightmare in my pink bathroom that I shared with my sisters looking out the window at the brown planet's approaching shadow on it's roll around the earth. I made my two little sisters get in the tub and my plan was to jump in too just as it scrunched over us, thus saving us all. The end.

Imagine my shock when I first heard of Nibiru. Yeah. That's all I have to say.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I did have one dream similar to yours recently- But it was the moon that was falling & about to hit earth... Its a short post, if you don't mind I will quote what I wrote and post it here-

Last night I had a weird dream, again & the only part I could remember this morning was- Looking out of my back door & noticing this HUGE moon. It was a full moon & was so close to earth I could see every detail, every crater etc. I then noticed that it just carried on moving down like it was falling slowly (It looked slow but I knew for some reason it wouldn't take long to hit earth) but when I say it was HUGE I MEAN IT WAS HUMONGOUS! I just remember staring at it, and trying to figure out what to do next... I think I panicked when I realized what was happening, but I didn't freak out totally. Keep in mind that was only a fraction of what happened, basically like 1 minute (In dream world time) I just don't remember any more...

Collective consciousness?

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I've had 3 dreams in the last 4 or 5 months with this theme. One time i could see a brown planet/object, which we couldn't usually see, because there was thick clouds canceling out the sun (it was peaking out behind the sun)

Another time the sun just didn't set. It was still warm and bright at midnight. Nobody seemed as concerned as i was, and another time there was 2 big bright suns in the sky, at opposite ends of the horizon.

I chalked it up to reading too much about planet x on here.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
A passage out of my personal dream journal

Mon 10/19/09

I was in West Chester, PA at my grandmoms house getting ready for basketball practice at the community center. I went there to see the old team because I hadn't seen them in months/years it was some amount of time not sure how long. Practice had already started on both courts and scrimmage games were being played. The older teams on one court and the younger teams on the other court. When I got there it was just about over. I stayed after for a few just shooting the ball around not making any shots feeling really rusty, but I stayed because the girls games were comin up next. As they was getting ready to play I was leaving the court to go get some air and on my way out the doors I ran into some friends of mine and a few other familiar faces all asking me about my health and how I was doing. After that I go outside but on my way out I here a woman's voice so I stop to talk to her for a second. It was an old friend of mine and she was with her son sitting out front. While we are talking I realized everyone is staring at the sky including myself because for some reason the clouds are pulsating in an open and close motion in a rhythm almost like a heart beat. As they opened you could see the largest full moon ever like something was moving the moon closer to us at an extremely fast rate. Everyone was talking about it as they seen it. But there was some kinda device somewhere (out of sight) that was blasting the clouds with some kind of electric pulse or something to move them out the way. The young boy next to me said if thats the moon then what is that and as we all gazed upon the clouds being separated from that device we seen a second planet like object in the sky, red and white swirls (clouds) covered the object and it was completely round and huge (compare it to10x the size of a full moon) and falling out of the sky. As it fell people started panicking and running and the closer it got to impact the redder it became, the larger it got and the more you could feel its gravity/presence/destruction......just before impact, I woke up

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Nventual

Hi, I hope you still check this site as I would like to more. Due to the fact I had a very likeness dream as to the 1 you posted, relating to someone elses dream.

In my dream, it was a normal dream just general day to day life stuff, but then somehow it just changed. I ended up standing on a field, remembering the surroundings it seemed like a country side, then had the image of a planet that i couldn't make out but it looked like neptune, the next i was stood next to a house on a huge lawn which was an open garden onto the street. Then, exactly as in the statement that you highlighted, I look up randomly and see what looked like saturn, easy to notice from its belt, looked around at everyone for a moment and then next i hear is the most chilling roar of screams, and then i look up and the planet is so close it could only be hitting us, that part is hard to explain as the dream just faded.............

I am not religious, but nobody can ignore that people are having these dreams, there must be a reason. Your dream about the high water, the tsunami, there has to be a reason these catastrophic dreams are happening to people. Nobody can shout movies either, because i've never watched or looked at astronomy, seen any films that relate to my dream............. Please get back to me on this as anyone i speak to about this doesnt understand the feeling that the dream gave me
edit on 23-6-2015 by Keno05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Tonight accually i dreamt that i was looking up the sky åt night and watching the stars. When suddenly night turned Into daylight and everyone was looking around woundering whats going on. Then i turend around and saw this massive bruwn planet next too our Moon. Now the dream felt really real. It came closer but insted of crashing into earth we humana where captured by an onother humanlike species that lived on that passning planet

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Had the same dream two years ago but I was with my girlfriend on a Pier on a sunny day.. Pretty much everything else you described sound about right except I told her I loved her.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nventual

I've had pretty much the same dream but in mine I also was in a place that was unknown to me i was carrying a baby which apparently was mine .I was in a house looking out in to the street then i looked up and seen an large grey asteroid first. So I ran outside and people were freaking out crying screaming running everywhere to hide but I remained calm then i felt major heat dry hot heat i looked up again and saw a huge planet comming towards us and it looked like earth but bigger thats when i got scared and tried to hide everything started on fire first then a loud ugly rumble ive never heard before blasted ..I woke myself up .I had this dream in July. I'll never forget it..

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I am here because I had a dream last night. My family and I were golfing. My sister had left but the rest of us stay. (We do not golf)
All of a sudden it got pitch black out. (Even though it was noontime) Then all of a sudden I saw the moon. It was huge and it started to fall. There was fire coming from it. I looked over to the direction it was going and there I saw 2 very big planets. I mean huge. It crashed into the first one and shattered it into pieces and then it hit the next but it didn’t break. It just pushed it to earth and it fell right in front of us and landed on two buildings. Even though it was so big the building held it up. We left and told my sister. She didn’t believe us so we went to go get pictures and show her. When we got there, it was gone. We asked around for the people that were there at the time if anyone saw what happened. But no one did. They said it was still day light and there was no planet. I looked at the building and there was still a dent. Later on that day I used my debit card and instead of asking the usual wanting money back, it asked if anything happened today and that it was God’s doing.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Not only was the dream weird but I usually don’t remember dreams and all of a sudden I get a weird one and I remember it. a reply to: Stephie

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lasheic

I had a VERY similar dream to yours just last night. I remember thinking it was strange and that seeing it and went with my dad and sister up a hill too look at it. I thought it must mean we will die soon so I went in to my house and layed down and closed my eyes waiting for me to die quite quickly and everything started to turn bright white, but I thought I might be just imagining that.. just seeing the planet as close as it appeared to be though I wondered why the process wasn’t already happening..

Anyway everything you described was in my dream. The calm night, the clouds parting to reveal a planet. The planet for me was kind of earth-like in appearance. I found this site and post after being curious about this kind of dream just today and if others get them and what they thought of them... your post is old and I am pretty sure that you won’t see it but I thought that it was quite interesting to share such a similar dream with some random stranger on the internet.
edit on 27-12-2018 by JijiPoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Jeremiah 23:27,28

27 They intend to make my people forget my name by the dreams they relate to one another, just as their fathers forgot my name because of Baʹal. 28 Let the prophet who has a dream relate the dream, but the one who has my word should speak my word truthfully.”

“What does the straw have in common with the grain?” declares Jehovah.

People tend to dream about the things that enter their minds when they're awake, especially if it makes an impact. So if one reads or views the same type of books, magazines, websites, and videos (or movies, documentaries, etc.), and one is infatuated and intrigued by that kind of stuff, there's a higher chance you'll dream about similar things (also see the text under my accountname).

So maybe those referred to in the OP have seen lots of this kind of stuff (or read about that kind of stuff and their minds or imagination fills in the rest, especially once they start dreaming):

In one of the Transformers movies you have visual imagery of the planet Cybertron being very close to the earth like that. In the TV-show "The Expanse" it's a big asteroid approaching earth. In the movie "Green Lantern" fear approaches earth (about as big as a planet or moon). In "The 5th Element" it's a planet again that is approaching earth (well, it looks like a planet at least). "Deep Impact" and "Armageddon" have asteroids approaching earth again. This kind of stuff is quite popular in the entertainment industry and the imagery is quite prevalent in various media (talking about video's, books, articles and dvd's and such, not the news media). Lasheic also used 2 examples of things that are similar that people might have seen on the Discovery Channel, History Channel or National Geographic for example. Perhaps it's wise to keep in mind though that these channels I just mentioned are primarily about entertainment, and not education with accurate information:

edit on 28-12-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It’s true that you can dream what you think about or whatever but I haven’t thought about anything related really.. I am new here and though I do get interested in alternative thought occasionally it isn’t often. I haven’t seen them movies before btw. I haven’t even heard of a couple. I am not a huge movie buff.. I am also not obsessed over anything except maybe perfectionism in my artwork.. I am fascinated over dreams but not obsessive.. I haven’t really been into the whole nebiru thing either. Perhaps it comes from wishing I could leave a lot.. but other then that I haven’t the slightest. I am just curious and fascinated about dreams especially when different people dream so similarly when their environment isn’t the same.

Can’t comment on the verse you posted.. it doesn’t make sense to me.. lots of stuff like that is hard for me to understand.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Yes I have had the same dream , when you looked up you could see the sun ,the moon, then a 3rd planet getting bigger and bigger coming closer and closer , till it swiped our planet , we became joined with this other planet as one .Everything turned out okay I didn't die in this huge catastrophic event. CRAZZZZ reply to: Nventual

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Not a planet hitting us but I have Definitely had several dreams where the time seemed to be off and it was day when it should be night and vice versa and its always the earth is out of proper orbit. Also dreamed that the sun had turned black. That one was creeeeepy lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join