It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spraying areas smell like bleach???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
In the places they have been spraying, where people are getting sick, does it smell like bleach?

I live in the most pollution free place on the planet.

I really don't know what's going on, but it smells like HARSH chlorine bleach outside right now......

Like going to the swimming pool, but 10 times stronger at least...

If there is anything to this "spraying" people have been talking about, I wonder if it smelled like bleach there too???

[edit on 24-11-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I have seen alot of spraying here in oklahoma but have never noticed the bleach smell you are talking about. I will be watching or should I say smelling for it I guess they could put anything they want in the mix.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

Yeah, the smell was pretty intensley strong, It's gone now though. I wasn't going to sniff the air any longer though to analise any other smells, lol.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I would suggest that if anyone ever smells that strong of a chemical smell, to call 911 (or whatever your local emergency number is). A chemical spill or release (accidental) is much more likely than the chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
You could have smelled a chlorine gas leak. It hangs low and is a greenish like cloud.

Not a good idea to stand around when you smell it. Very serious lung problems like death can occur from breathing chlorine gas.

new topics

top topics

join