It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Life in a fantasy world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Dragons, Vampires, Werewolfs, Zombies, Ghosts, Witches, Gods, Demons, Angels, Aliens from other stars - either benevolent or malevolent.

The list can be extended pretty far.

Entities mentioned above are not very exceptional on the ATS, and always some persons seems to find voices that echoes beyond the vast distances of internet to one's ears and support their conceptions of real and exiting creatures, entities that are far above or below our own existence; they are here either to help us, or to maim us.

DENY IGNORANCE!

Has it ever occured to you, that perhaps they are just symbolic figures, projected by fantasizing imagination of human psyche, expressing the sensations of hopes and fears?

Or do you rather think, that other people are just blind, ignorant fools, who does not see what you see - after all, you might have had first hand encounter with such beings, or have you? Maybe it was a dream? Maybe a reality? How to distinct dreams from reality?

Do you find the life of virtual reality boring without looking for - or expressing - the support for such beings? Go walk in to the woods and you might see a glimpse of a fairy! Or wait, don't! You won't dare, because a demon might lurk beyond those bushes. Well it certainly is there, but the bushes are only obstacles within your mind and the demons comes from your subconsciousness to maim you because of your infant beliefs.

DENY IGNORANCE!

Sorry, there's no intention to ruin you game of fantasy land, you are not forced to read this; turn away before you are blinded!

Since the majority of people seems to agree, that there are no such creatures as mentioned in the beginning of this post, we have to conclude that they do exist only in subjective realities, the more obscure of the two realities.

The persisting rumor that arises from time to time, claiming such beings are real, must indicate something tho. Maybe it is an indication of immaturity, or perhaps something else: Maybe the infant mind cannot comprehend the symbolism attached to the images of these beings, hence considering the opportunity that they could be real?

DENY IGNORANCE!

Yes, vampires are real, they are bankers and dictators. Yes, zombies are real, they are the dumb, mindless people that are not really living but acting as a group-minded terrible creatures, that devours anything that doesn't agree with them. Yes, demons are real, they are the miserably failed human beings that like to maim other people, out of pleasure of causing distortion.

Or maybe they aren't real. Perhaps they are just symbols that can appear in the dreams, when our subconsciousness wants to tell something about our lives.

Take your pick, or come up with a better explanation!

-v

[edit on 24-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I understand your logic, but maybe a thing like demon possession is real. Can you not understand how the mind works, and tell me there is no way that something like demon possession, cannot be real.

The catholic church has as many thinkers as you can imagine, and they accept that most possessions are just things like you describe, but sometimes just sometimes, they cannot understand whats going on, like shrinks and all others.

Tell me from how the brain works, that demon possession, cannot be real in one case, i am not talking about all?

But i do agree alot of it comes down to what you say, but not all of it.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
Yes, vampires are real, they are bankers and dictators. Yes, zombies are real, they are the dumb, mindless people that are not really living but acting as a group-minded terrible creatures, that devours anything that doesn't agree with them. Yes, demons are real, they are the miserably failed human beings that like to maim other people, out of pleasure of causing distortion.

How true. The bankers are sucking the blood out of the people, metaphorically. Zombies are 90% of population are drones, which is true. Nice.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Demonical possesion might be a psychological condition where one looses conscious control of one's mind to the subconsciousness. Now considering that many of which has been 'demonically posessed', are educated in terms of Christianity. Keeping this mind, it is no wonder if they spout 'demonical' stuff out of their mouths when having a seizure.

Simply put, their psyche is conflicted with the Christian indoctrination and mundane requirements and they are so divided psychologically that they cannot hold it together. It is a form of neurosis.

-v

top topics

join