posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:19 AM
I'm a believer and I always will be but these days I just can't help but agree with a lot of people in thinking this whole subject is a mess.
1) I'd be floored if they even released some of their files concerning the subject, I honestly don't think they give a s### one way or the other
what other countries do in this regard. I just can't imagine the government disclosing anything no matter who is president or how much the people say
that they are ready for it.
2) I have to pretty much agree on that. Some of the best footage out there imo is a couple of the STS vids, although now that I'm thinking about it I
do like the Mexican air force video. I'm sure I like more than those examples but yeah most of the pics and videos out there could be anything, that
doesn't even include the never ending supply of hoaxes.
3) I don't think there is any data available to the general public anyway confirming alien contact, if there was I've missed it and would love to
take a look at it.
4) First you have to believe people are having personal contact, I'm on the fence with this one. However if you do believe it than you must take into
account that many reports claim that within close proximity to UFO's and aliens that electronics become all messed up making recording them almost
impossible, again I'd like to believe but that's pretty convenient as far as a lack of evidence is concerned.
5) Most lunar and Mars anomalies do nothing for me although there are a few that are interesting but there isn't nearly enough evidence for any of it
to get me very excited. There are plenty of natural formations right here on Earth that look man made but aren't.
I'm convinced the universe and even our galaxy are teeming with life from microbial to things we can't even imagine. Whether or not we are being
visited is the only real question imo.