It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Unknown Origins/Paranormal Audio sent to me via voicemail!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Just to give the short version of this and what makes this very unusual for me is that I was not anywhere near NY nor do I know anyone that was in that tragedy.

All I know is that since about 2-3 months ago I would have this weird connection with that number. For some reason, I have been looking at my clock to check everyday at exactly 9:11 P.M. I would never think about it before I looked at the time nor remember this connection. I just would want to check the time like a normal person does and then boom, it would hit me. I'd remember this from the previous night and freaky each day it gets.

However, on Friday November 20, 2009 at 9:11 P.M. I got this strange voicemail from a Private Caller with no number or way to get back in touch with them.. Here is the audio below to professionals who can "decode" this or tell me what it is:

WARNING: There is a little static as I recorded this off my phone as I dialed my voicemail..

gator1098.hostgator.com...

If anyone has a clue as to what this is, please do reply.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by porsche2012]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Two things: Can you atleast describe the audio clip in a paragraph? Some people can't listen for multiple reasons but would like to contribute.

Second, you should probably upload it to the media.abovetopsecret.com... Most people won't download a clip, streaming is your best bet.

-Dev

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You've got me interested. Problem is that it doesnt download good.

Is this EVP? Most of that is (imho) bs. Most not all. I've been on the receiving end of an evp (without someone "explaining" it to me). Creepy to say the least.

Edit:

Ok. I disabled my flashget. It came through. Just seemed like bad connection and choppy. No evp or anything i could tell.

Maybe just synchronicity.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by felonius]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
autodialer
Used in marketing.
From wiki.
key technology for autodialers is the ability to detect live human pickup and answering machine. Since there is no indication/hardware signal when a call is answered by an answering machine or voicemail system, autodialer systems have to analyze incoming audio in order to make a prediction. Currently, there is no algorithm that can achieve 100% accuracy.
I get a few on my cell phone once in a while. My vonage account used to get alot.

top topics

join