It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One male !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ok so the thing is there is one person or who ever he is you can call him how you want , he is coming. Nostradamus call him One male ! And this are hidden charakteristics of that person writen in michaels prophecies which are about this person , there are many more but this are the most important because they identity this person exactly his month & day of birth.

I believe Yeshua of Nazareth is the true messiah that know everybody who is from GoD. I don't know if this person about which michael is writing is Yeshua or messiah but he is writing about him so who knows.

Michael de Notre Dame

IV.XXXI

In middle of night, moon over
the high mountain only the young
wise man alone in his mind has seen
it, invited by his disciple to become
immortal, his eyes to the south , his
hand over his chest & his body on fire.

I.L

From three water signs will be born a man
who will make Thursday his feast day,
His renown, power, praise and rule will
increase by land & Sea.

IV.XLIX

He is born in shadow on a dark day,
he will be sovereign both in his rule & goodness.
He will cause ancient truth to renewing
the century for brass.

VI.XVIII.

Great king deserted from the lives of
physician , not the upbringing of jews .
He & his people sitting in high posts
But pardon given to race who deny Christ.

II.XIII

The body without soul cannot be of
use in sacrificing ,when the body dies it
comes to ribirth at the same day.
Divine spirit rejoice the incarnated soul
Seeing the miserable state of world.

VIII.XV.

A great advancement of a Man-women
to vex whole of Europe and all universe.

IV.XXV

The heavenly bodies comes to
Mind endlessly for their own
concern. The forehead, body, and
Senses all hiding, as the sacred prayer return.

II.XXIX

Eastern man will come from his country
and will cross the appenine to france, He
Travel over land,, sea , snow and will
strike people with his rod.

X.LXXIII

The present time and that of past will be
judged by the great man of Jupiter.
soon the world will be tired of him,
disloyal after oath taking clergy.

Man of Jupiter Saggitarius ( Ophiucus ) Saggitarius Dark Day
Saggitarius > Jupiter > Thursday > 13th

Somebody who is born Sunday 13th December.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by squaell]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by squaell

Ok so the thing is there is one person or who ever he is you can call him how you want , he is coming. Nostradamus call him One male ! And this are hidden charakteristics of that person writen in michaels prophecies which are about this person , there are many more but this are the most important because they identity this person exactly his month & day of birth.

I believe Yeshua of Nazareth is the true messiah that know everybody who is from GoD. I don't know if this person about which michael is writing is Yeshua or messiah but he is writing about him so who knows.

Hi there,

I just want to start of by saying I find this what you have wrote quite intriguing. Where are you from? I ask because, (please, I do not mean any offense by this) your writing makes for quite difficult reading. I don't know if it's just the grammar or if you are foreign. Please, I mean this in the nicest possible way!

On to your post-

The body without soul cannot be of use in sacrificing ,when the body dies it comes to ribirth at the same day. Divine spirit rejoice the incarnated soul Seeing the miserable state of world.

Where did you find this? I know this is off topic, but I found other biblical gospels that refer to re-incarnation or a eternal living soul. Most Christians do not believe that the soul lives after the body dies.

Great king deserted from the lives of physician , not the upbringing of jews . He & his people sitting in high posts But pardon given to race who deny Christ.

Again, this verse hardly makes sense. Has it been translated? It is very intriguing, though. Could you please provide a link to where you found these writings?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hi mine writen english is terrible
, one guy who say he can do astral travel have writen this translations , i deleted his coments and some other translations , but you can read it here Second Coming of Christ & Its Birth he is writing that Yeshua is the messiah , kalki & antichrist. Yeah i was thinking too about something like one soul reincarnating time to time and doing great things.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by squaell
Yeah i was thinking too about something like one soul reincarnating time to time and doing great things.

But Jesus is not supposed to be born here on Earth AGAIN. He only was born once, and resurrected once.

The Bible is clear about this and only few was mentioned of being reincarnated and that is Prophet Daniel, John the Baptist and maybe Moses. Jesus Ascended alive and will come back here on Earth in the same body - He won't die in heaven then reincarnated here, no that's not the story
If that's the case, I'm pretty sure, that's not the true Messiah

Also any smart and wise reincarnate on a very important mission will keep a very low profile 'til the last minute... As the archenemy of humanity will be very eager to stall their mission.... They won't appear on TV, etc.. if they do, chances are, they're the bad guys out to decieve the masses!! We all like to see the grandness of the idea but sometimes fail to see that it can be easily manipulated to further some very evil goals

[edit on 25-11-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It will be hard decision when it will come...

Read "Zechariah 3:1-10"

[edit on 26-11-2009 by squaell]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Looks to me like you have some mix up on topics there and things which don't belong.

I.L

From three water signs will be born a man
who will make Thursday his feast day,
His renown, power, praise and rule will
increase by land & Sea.

This sounds like the USA. 3 water signs could be the Pacific, Atlantic and Caribbean Sea.

Thanksgiving(today) is always on a Thursday and is a day of feast.

And of course, the renown, power, praise and rule is no doubt true as well.

And there is only 1 water sign in astrology, which is Aquarius. I'm guessing you are getting Sag, and thus Ophiuchus because Jupiter is the planet of Sag(I'm a Sag/Oph). But Ophiuchus is the snake handler/healer. Sag has the bow and arrow, and Scorpio is a scorpion.

IV.XXXI - I know what that is, but can't explain it and you wouldn't believe me anyway. I don't really think that event is restricted to only 1 male.

The dark day - I'm not so sure how you can get the 13th on that. And I'm not sure where you get it is a Sunday either.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It is how it is writen you just need to take you time and think about.

*Nostradamus was astrologer not Columbus.
*He & his people sitting in high posts Freemansons etc...
*13 is the dark number so it is dark day.

Explain that IV.XXXI

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by squaell
It is how it is writen you just need to take you time and think about.

*Nostradamus was astrologer not Columbus.

If we assume there is merit to what Nostradamus did, then this little bit is probably identifying something else. The only thing iffy about it matching the USA would be the 3 signs, but the 3 water signs being oceans is more in line than calling Ophiuchus, Scorpio and Sagittarius water signs.

*He & his people sitting in high posts Freemansons etc...
*13 is the dark number so it is dark day.

But the 13 is a leap. Dark day could just as easily be pointing to being born during dark/bad times.

Anyway, I don't think some of the things you have there belong with the others. You are making the connection to the one based on the water signs, but they don't really fit.

Explain that IV.XXXI

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

But what is that is born , spirit is heaving everybody... but you say here is something born so what is born second spirit ?

About the tree water signs i do not connect them with Saggitarius, i connect Sagitarious with statemen that man of jupiter that is Saggitarius. But you can make you an astrological chart , and the tree water signs mean somebody is having them in the houses. Water signs are Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces i repeat Nostradamus was astrologer and damn good one so when he say tree water signs then he mean astrological signs. When he say man of Jupiter he mean man with jupiter ruling plant in his sign.

"He is born in shadow on a dark day" shadow mean it was night 13th
Of course you can explain it in many ways but just 1 way makes from the puzzle a picture."

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by squaell

As I stated before, I doubt you would understand/believe me etc. You'd have to be born of the spirit to really understand.

However, when you are born of the spirit, then you will know why death isn't real and many other things.

It's almost funny/astounding that you ask me how such is possible, considering the verses I was quoting. Here's the full thing.

John 3

3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by squaell

I'm a Sagittarius / Ophiuchus myself. I'm guessing you are talking about the elements associated with them? Well, the element of Sagittarius is fire.

I understand the part about Jupiter, as Jupiter is the ruling planet for Sag.

But this is exactly the reason I think some of the paragraphs don't belong. Sag doesn't in anyway fit the water sign thing.

I know Nostradamus had ties to Ophiuchus in terms of using it etc. But I don't think that about the water signs fits the rest of it.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

That is an chart which every person having diferent acording to coordinates , time and place of birth...

This are the 3 water signs you can find in there , but this person which is nostradamus describing will have 3 water signs which will be special in composition of his houses etc... which for people they understand this things will be auspicious.

The connection betven Saggitarius , water sign , 13th day and many other can be seen after the puzzle is solved and you see the whole picture which in that moment is serving as proof of validity that you are looking on the true picture.

new topics

top topics

join