It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill to audit Federal Reserve passed in committee

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Okay, I am going to mention this in your thread and also write this up at the SHTF411 site. I called into a radio show today and spoke with Ron Kind. Congressman in Wisconsin. I asked him to respond to the Ron Paul bill, on how it was watered down, how each and everyone one of us owes 333,000 dollars to the national debt(he interrupted my questions at this point to ask a joke question, that do I want to send a check or money order-I said I would send an IOU-just as legitimate as a US dollar-he shut up after that) after my questions he went on a diatribe that the health care industry is causing us to spend 800 billion dollars a year on Medicare!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? I believe he was using the fallback method of the gov-deny everything and change subject.

I fear for us all, we have to come together. Tyrants can only be defeated by a consorted effort!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I wholehearted want the Fed to be audited. However, presuming fraud on a massive scale, I would guess that the US dollar and perhaps our economy as a whole would collapse as a result. The Fed's lies and secrets have dug them into a hole. As soon as someone shines a flashlight down that hole, it will be game over.

If you really believe this legislation will pass both houses of Congress and that the Fed is highly corrupt, I would recommend that you prepare for the worst as soon as possible. If the Fed starts going down, they could decide to take everyone with them in their death rattle.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
I wholehearted want the Fed to be audited. However, presuming fraud on a massive scale, I would guess that the US dollar and perhaps our economy as a whole would collapse as a result. The Fed's lies and secrets have dug them into a hole. As soon as someone shines a flashlight down that hole, it will be game over.

If you really believe this legislation will pass both houses of Congress and that the Fed is highly corrupt, I would recommend that you prepare for the worst as soon as possible. If the Fed starts going down, they could decide to take everyone with them in their death rattle.

Cannot be much worse than now.

A lot of people think armegeddon would result, it is a fallacy produced by the asshats in charge. Yes, we may lose a few in the big city, as the big cities eat each other-destroy each other.

But the moral rural folk will survive, sorry elite, the real people in the cities will skin you alive!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Sure they'll audit the Federal Reserve, but just as the results are about to come out, you watch for the flase flag event to distract you.
They'll hope that as your watching another 9/11 they'll sweep the info under the rug and hope you don't notice or forget to check it back on it later.
The UK Government tried to sweep bad news under the carpet the day Princess Diana was killed, the civil servant that said " It would be a good day to bury bad news" got fired for it.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
The UK Government tried to sweep bad news under the carpet the day Princess Diana was killed, the civil servant that said " It would be a good day to bury bad news" got fired for it.

Actually British special adviser and press officer Jo Moore's email said, "It's now a very good day to get out anything we want to bury. Councillors' expenses?" on September 11 2001 (while the towers were burning - not after the death of Diana). Two changes to Councillors Allowances were announced the following day and were unsurprisingly not the focus of media attention.

Whatever the motives behind 9/11, something tells me they didn't include covering up minor changes to Councillors' expenses in the UK!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i hope this passes all the way through. boy what a feat that would be

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
When this Bill gets to the floor to be voted on, just draw some cash out the bank to ride a Bank holiday for a few days or week or so. The Fed has already said that one will happen and if you think about it, most of these big banks are getting the bucks and have everything to hide.

I doubt it'll be a crisis per say, but its kinda #ty to get caught off guard with no money and no access to use your debit or credit cards.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I don't want to be the wet blanket here, but asking the Govt. to audit the Fed is a lot like asking the Fox to guard the Henhouse. I think the Govt. may not ever reveal anything despite an investigation. I'm not in the camp expecting bank runs.

If for some reason the Fed is revealed to be a fraud, you can be sure the backup plan is to have some international banks come to our rescue. Exactly where they were secretly leading the people all along.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by thepixelpusher]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join