It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New EU president confirms New World Order desire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

New EU president confirms New World Order desire

www.youtube.com

Van Rompuy gives outset on the first day after his appointment as president, that his preference is for global governance. He also confirms that the UN climate summit in Copenhagen next step towards global governance of our planet...................................................................

Its seems the NWO is just around the corner to me.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Van Rompuy gives outset on the first day after his appointment as president, that his preference is for global governance. He also confirms that the UN climate summit in Copenhagen next step towards global governance of our planet.......................................................................................

Its seems the NWO is just around the corner to me.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MrOrange82

Have you noticed that whenever someone gets elected/installed as president/PM/head of state these days,they all give their own little pro"new world order"/global government speech...
GWB,Blair,Sarko,Obama,Brown etc etc...they all do it.

Its like they HAVE to do it,in order to show their loyally to the real PTB.
Is it some kind of "career protection" I wonder?

The insanity is that if any of these fools are asked if there is a plan for global government by the little people-they deny it.

Even though its now totally obvious that they are all working towards a global government,they still try to deny it(although they all are on record saying they want an NWO).
People are still labelled a conspiracy theorist when they say there is a plan for global government.

Thats right...labelled a conspiracy theorist for repeating what our "leaders" have stated many times.
How screwed up is that?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by MrOrange82

People are still labelled a conspiracy theorist when they say there is a plan for global government.

I like the people I talk to that continued to deny the talks about the "NWO" in media. Then, they catch a glimpse of G. Brown saying it, or the old speech from Bush Sr., and come back asking for more. Ignorance is bliss for 90% of the people I know. Sheep.

Almost like a slap in the face. "I told you so."

top topics

join