It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are *They* Building a New Utopia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
In the past couple of years, millions of acres of farmland have been bought up in Africa.

Just since 2006, acreage equal to all the farmland in France (est. 50 million acres) have been purchased by foreign governments and private corporations.

There has been no oversight by international governance and natives have had no voice in what is happening.

Some of these land grabs have taken place without knowledge or consent of even the elected officials.

It has also been suspected that the new owners may have in mind to establish large plantations.

See: "Africa On the Auction Block"

www.onearth.org...

--------------

Who are these predators? What are their intentions?

Africa has remained virtually clear of industrial pollution. It also has 325 days a year of strong sunlight. Solar villages are appearing. Clean technology will work best in an environment like this. Windpower needs wide open spaces as well.

Will these predators make themselves appear benevolent, only to use the gullability of the uneducated third world people to their advantage? Is this where the New Utopia will be established?

I am all for raising the quality of life for all of our brothers and sisters in Africa. But from the sounds of it, I am afraid that these native people will be abused and will end up like the American Indians in the future. I don't trust the intentions. It seems self-serving.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Who knows what techs they have behind the scenes, and how they will use them in the future.

Interesting if true what you say.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
that's very interesting.. wonder what they are upto..

Not meaning to derail, but I always find the word "utopia" one that gets my hackles up.. coined by a man who was happy to burn alive those who desented with his point of view.

I wonder if this is the same Utopia the PTB want!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
africa...like in 2012? more likely underground

new topics

top topics

join