It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE have all been had..WAKE UP VIBRATIONS!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+98 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hello fellow conspiracy watchers. I thought it was important to write this post because there might be a chance that some of you might come to realization of what is happening here.

I've been visiting ATS for a couple of years. Over the past year I experienced what could only be described as a major break through.

The fear mongering that has been going on here is eerily similar to that of television media. Where everywhere you look, you are being bombarded with doom and gloom. In this cage of fear, nothing is safe, no place is safe and therefor you are not safe and you're under attack.

If you've fallen into this trap, you will have noticed your increasing desire to collect food, ammo, weapons and medical supplies. Some of us have even gone to the extent of digging holes to hide in. Some of you have begun to suffer in your health due to the stress and anxiety from your fear of death, disease and loss.

Fear and anger are low vibrational states. If you fear anything, or if you are angry at anything, you're body vibrates at a lower frequency.

Disease and mental sickness thrives in body's with low vibration. diseases are vibrational creatures that can thrive in bodies that are weak and depressed or angry.

Let's get to the point here shall we? ATS is a legitimate site as far as I can tell. But at the very least, many of it's members are working for our very own Governments tasked with seeding fear into the community.

OPERATION FEAR is complete. It is safe to say that most people in this world are so confused, angry and scared of the world around them, that they are prime hosts for extermination with disease (Swine Flu) and other attacks.

Well it seems that this tactic has worked perfectly and we have fallen for it. They are psychologically conditioning us to lower our bodily vibrations so that they can control our bodies and minds at will. We go to places like ATS thinking that it is a protected underground source of secret information, this couldn't be further form the truth.

The point I'm making is this, and I hope you will think on this further if you are to have any hope of having a life again. Most things on this site are NOT a top secret and NOT above it or below it. Fact is, most of it doesn't exist at all! The CIA or whatever government entity is all over this site and others like it. Injecting tid bits of World-Ending conspiracies to create fear in the herds of people who think they are getting to the "bottom of things". And they have succeeded in lowering the vibrational state of the remaining smart people who learned that T.V. media is ful of B.S. Well.......GOTCHA!!!!

Stop listening to any news that is negative AT ALL. STOP listening or reading ANYTHING negative whatsoever and RAISE your bodily vibrations back to where it should be. The higher you vibrate, the closer you are to the source of white light that gives life to all. The angrier or depressed or agitated you are, the lower your body vibrates and the weaker you become. They are killing you from the inside out and you're falling for it.

Please wake up, let go of your flesh and come to the light. There is much more in our world then what you see and touch. Don't let them make you scared or angry at ANYTHING!

Anger, depression anxiety is Kryptonite my fellow humans.

I'm making my own little attempt on this site to save some lives. Brighten your vision and go back to loving everything in your life and loving your creator. You are not a monkey, and you're not a mistake. The ancient civilizations have tried to communicate this to us, but our educational system has destroyed it's importance.

Pull your kids out of public schools, get rid of your bank owned cars if you can. Destroy your credit cards. Force your wife to quit her job or you quit yours and start taking care of your children and teach them their TRUE identity. Take ALL of your television sets and sell them or throw them away. Buy books instead.

Don't participate in this closed society of tweets and facebook where nobody desires to communicate to a human being in person or in voice.

Stop this madness and come back home.......

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I totally agree they use these sites like the media to project fear.

Though there really are conspiracies and things like mind control, the world is alot more complex than what we perceive.

The problem is alot of time, is that people who get dreams, do not understand they are just dreaming about themselves. So we get an awful lot of threads about people fears and dreams, that are really just there business, and have nothing to do with many of us.

This you can call ignorance, but i like this site, as the main thing, is it gets news from all over the world that we do not get elsewhere.

But op, i think many are had and alex jones and others have played you over. Always listen to william cooper, the geezer was the best at this, and he was always calm, about these things even though he knows the elite are bad.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

We are being bombarded with negative energy from all directions. There are very real situations that are the root of most of this, but I strongly agree that all media outlets are capitalizing on it. There has to be a way for all of us, as a species, to tune out the unnecessary stimuli, and rediscover what it means to be human.

Don't participate in this closed society of tweets and facebook where nobody desires to communicate to a human being in person or in voice.

My friends and I have scattered across the globe. Facebook is a great way for us to still share in each other's lives. Twitter? I could do without that.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

Pull your kids out of public schools, get rid of your bank owned cars if you can. Destroy your credit cards. Force your wife to quit her job or you quit yours and start taking care of your children and teach them their TRUE identity. Take ALL of your television sets and sell them or throw them away. Buy books instead.

But make sure you still have a computer and internet connection so you can tell everyone else to throw away theirs!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
unfortunately, most won't even understand... most people can't live without fear. current small blink of life in this 3D world, between birth and death, is everything they believe is true.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I agree with what you have to say. Great Post!

There is absolutely nothing to fear. So what if a deadly flu virus destroys 2/3 of the population? So what if the world ends in 2012 or tomorrow? Death is a part of life, it will happen to all of us eventually. In fact, the only thing we have assured in life is death.

I would much rather live my life having a great time, enjoying myself and being with my family without having to worry about what is to come. I am going to die some day...can't be spending all my time living in fear of what might occur in the future.

Is this to say that we should stop reading what is on ATS? Nah, but a change in our attitude and behavior does. We can read all we want, but we must remain positive, no matter how bad the situation is.

Fear fuels the powers that be. Hitler once said, "Just give me their fear and I am good to go!" (not the exact quotation, but you get the idea)

I leave you now with this video.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Davidius]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I have to tell you.. there is nothing wrong with being prepared. Sure you can get overly paranoid but hopefully reasonable people will know better.

This does not have anything to do with any vibrational state IMO.. and I should know.. As a believer in higher beings I have experienced my vibrational state in very profound ways.

When and If the SHTF, some people will be better off because they were prepared and able to help those who were not.

Would you prefer no one prepared and when the SHTF, there was total chaos and anarchy and no one would be in a position to help anyone else? There is your vibrational state right there. To give for someone else in time of need.

If life was all flowers and love all the time and everyone always thought nothing bad will ever happen then they are living a delusion and are sheep ripe to for the slaughter.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

There is nothing wrong with being prepared. I do not believe that the OP was implying this. Everything is hyped up and blown out of proprotion. It's not a new phenomena, the instant communciation we have available just makes it more widespread. I think the OP meant that we are constantly bombarded with negative thoughts and excessive paranoia. It can lead to a depressive shutdown of a person.

Now to the paranoia. As much as I like to help people, I do not think I will be too giving if TSHTF. If I do not know you now and understand your intentions, my own paranoia will prevent me from letting you in. Don't look at me as a bad person. I would like to help people, but I would have little trust for people wandering around that I have not seem before.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I like the essence of your message. If you allow yourself to be withheld by fear and similar emotions, you will be bound with them.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Stop listening to any news that is negative AT ALL. STOP listening
or reading ANYTHING negative whatsoever and RAISE your bodily
vibrations back to where it should be.

Ignoring things is only sometimes an effective defense. If someone points a gun at your head and threatens to shoot you, pretending they're not there isn't likely to help you should they decide to pull the trigger.

By all means, refuse to submit to fear and negativity...but by all means continue paying attention to what's going on around you.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just learn to get in touch with who you really are, what you truly want in life, how you want the world to be. Live your life as you intend it to be, not what the outside world makes you out to be. You are not a product of your environment although it can influence you. Learn to be aware of it's influence, and double check that influence with your true self. If you view something in the world and it makes you want to act a certain way that is against how you view your life choose not to engage in the action. There is a good bible verse that describes this choosing how to think, act, and interpret reality.

Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil; For you are with me; Your rod and Your staff,
they confort me.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I see what you're saying to an extent, but think you may be going overboard. Fear is a necessary survival instinct. If used wisely it can bring profound progressive movements. Zach de la Rocha said it well, "Anger is a gift". As are all emotions.

I haven't a clue what you speak of as negative energies being a lower vibrational state. This just seems like new-age conditioning. Even if some truth existed in this, it's irrelevant. What seems lower is just a step away from the source.

I would recommend for everyone not to see the public as an enemy. Not to fear individuals, but to focus their negativity where it counts. It's sane to be incredibly ticked with the power elite right now. If more people were pissed off, we wouldn't be in this mess. Revolution would be long over, and we'd be restructuring the system to a way that benefits humanity.

So yes, it's best not to allow your negative emotions to build up and spew out towards individuals (including ones self) who don't deserve it. At the same time, it's equally best not to give into apathetic bliss. It seems humanity must suffer to learn. By not focusing on the issues at hand, we only delay the inevitable. Collapse, revolution, recycle.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
To me it's not negativity. Negativity is what you allow to happen. It's more information to be processed and stored away, and the more there is, from many sources, the better. I don't see why there can't be a balance of both what you term the negative and the positive. To me, that would be the ultimate goal.

It's sort of like raising children in a way. You can raise them in a sheltered way and leave them totally unprepared for what's coming at them in life, or you can expose them to it all, the good and the bad,teach them what's really out there and what might happen so that they know how to cope with anything. It's not that complicated.

If it gets to where you're feeling overwhelmed but negativity, depression, anxiety, there's probably no balance and you need to take a step back and counterbalance that. But to ignore it entirely? Nope.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Or you can consider yourself to be in your own personal reality, in which your thoughts and emotions totally affecting your world, having no fear or anxiety would mean nothing like that would be affecting you in your world.
Sorta like the whole world being a hologram and you are master of it, everyone has their own world and can affect/change it as they see fit throught their thoughts and emotions. Ties in with multiple realitys. Everyone has their own reality. Whatever you truely belive the world to be will be your reality. We've just been programmed to see reality and the laws of reality in a certain way. Why can't you walk on water... because you belive that to be inpossible so in your world it is!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Thanks for this great message. I remember coming to a similar realization when I started getting caught up in the fluoride scare. After trying all the recommended de-fluoridization methods, I realized the only thing more harmful than fluoride itself, was the FEAR of the fluoride.

Now I just strive to make myself a better person and leave the rest up to the Light. All is going as planned. There is no need to fear.

I find that ATS is good for provoking thought and theory but it takes a strong individual to resist the fear mongering that is abound here.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Death is a part of life, and life is a apart of death. They are a singular action.

The physical is but an illusion. Fear is a physical impulse.

Some entities are too heavily asleep to understand or remember who they were before incarnating into the illusion.

You are not alone, nobody is. They are simply to far in the illusion to realize it.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
life is but a dream,

the only difference is the speed at which thought becomes reality

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

Everyone on here NEEDS to read this, this is what the OP is getting at.

Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities also has the power to make you commit atrocities. –Voltaire

I’ve noticed that people who identify themselves as “Christian”, thereby ruling out all aspects of their true, limitless, loving nature, believe there is ‘truth’ in the Bible. They are accurate, but that truth is only the truth about the vicious game of commerce, the vicious rules, and the vicious egos that adore playing it, not the truth about the loving aspects of our true spirit selves, the loving aspects of the consciousness which created us, and the consciousness of who we really are. Not counting the first page and a half, the entire 1508 pages of the Holy Bible, are just crap! If there ever were anything of value within those pages, whoever edited it out, for King James, et al, did so, not for our benefit but for the benefit of the creeps who control us (the Vatican, the Crown, and the Banks). We live in a world of duality, a mirror image (inverse) fiction of what is real. We live in a world of utter insanity.

And also this;

We will NEVER have a solution for “commerce” because our true nature – our spirit self – does not really want it. A “Course in Miracles” says that the job of the ego mind is to, “seek and do not find”. It is the desire of the ego mind to continue to dig in the same hole, year after year, and not truly want to find an answer. The spirit mind knows that the true answer – love – is outside the game. The name of that game is Chaos. What our true selves want is Peace. The creeps are keeping our focus upon the world, upon commerce, and upon finding a “solution” to both commerce and the problems of the world (the cause of which IS commerce), so that we will not find freedom where it truly is … within. Letting go of the continuous search is way too distasteful for the ego mind to contemplate.

There was an individual on here "Sanchoearlyjones" that posted many great threads, he was, I am sure, dismissed as a lunatic by some, why? He did not have all his ducks in a row, he did not supply all the answers? Well, if any of you would actually take the time and read the link above, you would actually learn something. The OP is right, fear doesn't need to exist at all. You can have your home without paying a mortgage, you may own your home and car without paying taxes, I will be chastised by the mods for that one again, and can live free. Reclaim your "Strawman", file a "Common Law Lien" on your property. Look it up.

Grow your own food and you need not work, if you need clothing, trade and barter for it. If we all took up what we are good at, they are left in the dark, no more negative energy for them to feed off of, what don't you get?

READ THE ARTICLE AT THE LINK!! Maybe you will get it then?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

juzchilln, what can I say? You are most wide, and have understanding denied most human beings. I starred and flagged your post, wish I could do more.

I agree on all points, there has been a lot of fear mongering here of late, and although one cannot really blame folks, with all that is happening in this special time in history. The rumours run rampant, and everyday it seems like something, or somebody is coming to get us, take our guns, give us an illness, abduct us, save our souls. We have giant corporation that own everything, make everything, and sell us everything, and none of the product is made in America any more. The desire to collect food, ammo, weapons and medical supplies has effected me even, and others I know are doing this, in preparation for something as yet unknown to all of us, even though many attempt to guess.

Fear and anger are low vibrational states. If you fear anything, or if you are angry at anything, you're body vibrates at a lower frequency.

So true, friend. Fear is not an enemy, folks, it is supposed to be your friend. Fear sits on your shoulder and warns you against danger from all corners, and tries to keep you safe. You could even call Fear a Muse. I know people who are consumed by fear, and the funny thing is, the things they fear are minuscule that the things they really should fear.

Well it seems that this tactic has worked perfectly and we have fallen for it. They are psychologically conditioning us to lower our bodily vibrations so that they can control our bodies and minds at will. We go to places like ATS thinking that it is a protected underground source of secret information, this couldn't be further form the truth.

Yes, the tactic does work, the Illuminanti know what works, and what doesn't, and they have backup plans for each and everything they cause to happen. And friends, these people do cause things to happen, don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise. Less than 500 people control everything in the world, all of the banks and money, precious jewels and gold are theirs, the famous artworks of the Masters hang in their mansions. These people have been inbreeding and cloning for many years, their famous "blue blood" isn't so pure any more, and neither are their minds. They do not realize that even they are being controlled, and the ones they think are their friends, are really all of our enemy.....

And you are right about ATS, I love it here, and get all my news from here, but I know a lot about internet tracking, and even though you use Linux, Firefox with good extensions and Tor running, you can still be tracked. Just a few days ago I was reading in here about a giant database of every phone call and email, every post and blog since 9_11, all put away for some unknown reason. Not one of us is safe if THEY really want to get us.

Do I have your attention? Thinking you are not safe and protected at all times is what TPTB want you to think. Just about every action a normal person does in the course of a normal day is according to their plan. Going to wok to pay them taxes, talking constantly on that cell phone is what they want, they can hear you. They can also use electronic frequencies to make you think in ways they want, and even make you sick. We should be working on ways to defeat this. We use gasoline to get around in cars they design for us. We need to find ways to run our cars without them. By them I mean Shell, Mobil, BP...big oil. We already have synthetic oils now....use them. Break the backs of the oil companies, and a full 1/3 of TPTB power base is gone. Destroy our electronic devices, along with the towers and repeaters and satellites and another 1/3 is gone. Only their weapons would be left, but never forget, computers run everything now, even weapons systems. I will speak no more on this for obvious reasons, but the smart people will get my drift.

Please wake up, let go of your flesh and come to the light. There is much more in our world then what you see and touch. Don't let them make you scared or angry at ANYTHING!

Anger, depression anxiety is Kryptonite my fellow humans.

I agree 100%. (curious analogy, Superman fan?)
We are not the flesh sacks we see in the mirror, we are Spirits of the Highest Order. together we could move the universe about, or easily create another, better one for ourselves, we can heal the sickness they place on us, we can cast off the evil, negative thoughts they beam to us, and this goes for ET being too...if they come across as negative, of greedy, or warlike in any way whatsoever we ant nothing to do with them. We do not want saviours, what we want is Allies. We know we are not alone here, and I think a lot of us now realize we are not the highest, most intelligent being on this planet either. But we do have friendship, and comradely, and we have knowledge, and knowledge is something TPTB would rather we didn't have. This is the reasoning for Secret Societies and Illumanti thinking, TPTB hold the secrets, they think, and they think they are getting away with something, but they are not. right now the Internet is our most powerful tool, and if used correctly it can cause a mindset, cause a movement, spark a thought stream. Soe say talking about it doesn't help us, but I know it does. The more us us that come into the higher information flow can talk about it in every message board, on every blog, and yes, even on twitters and myspace, this has a place. We will not be denied what is our very self being.

Some people want to, and are mind controlled to think that their corporeal, carbon based human flesh sack is contained along with that which is Spirit of the Highest Order, but this is a mistake fed us by religion, which is also part of the plan, you see, any way TPTB can distract us, any lie they can get us to believe about who we are, and who and what God is is in their favor. Here is wisdom. I have been saying the words "Highest Order" in this post, and to avoid any confusion, I will explain what I think about this matter, and why I use the words I use.

To my way of thinking the "being" we human beings think of as "GOD" is artificial. It is not a being, and it has no shape or form. It is a Matrix of force, intelligence and magnificence that is far above even the Pleaidians have not a spark of understanding....even to them, which are said to be 1000 years ahead of Earth based humanity in technology and spiritual evolution. To all of us on every inhabited world the way we loot at God is like the way a microbe might look at us.

That being said, this Matrix of Intelligence is within and all around us all of the time. It's Grandeur and Magnificence is our Highest State of Being. We are, each one of us, a human being, which is a physical representation of that from which we came...we are it, and it is us. Go outside and look around. Nothing you see is real. Look at your hand. That is not real either, it only exists because we want it to be, and the we is in many ways like a hive, but to prevent total likeness in all things, the Spirit divided into Tribes, and if you will look back in history, this Tribal thing is older than dirt. I believe we are Tribal in our Astrology, 12 Tribes. Who said that? Many ancient cultures speak of an original 12 Tribes. It is recorded in the Bible about the 12 Tribes. This effect has been postulated as Gods and Goddess, avatars that we, by thought alone, bring into being. We worship our own selves. Were we not warned against this? A complete balance is necessary in all and everything. Without balance we fall, and when we fall, we fall big. Fall of Mankind ring a bell? When we created the Gods everything had to be balanced out, so opposite being were also created, Devils and Demons come into play here. The playing field is always even, not matter how hard TPTB try to make us think it is not. All we need do, anytime we want, is to rise up in spiritual evolution, development and consume the beings that stand against us. Together we are a power that is GOD/GODDESS in every respect, but this is only true if we are ALL TOGETHER. If even one part of the Spiritual Essence is gone missing we cannot do this. Does this make any sense to anyone else here?

Love and Light to All Beings.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I dont know if all you said is true.

But I've been checking on the Ukraine thing and toying with the idea that its all real (because I really have no clue if it is and I dont have much else to do with my mind). And suddenly I fall sick with influenza. I got a fever and all. And I never get sick. Seriously, before this I havent been sick for years. I already pretty much recuperated from the flu but it strikes me that I was following the Ukraine thing for a few days before I got sick. I even played with a couple of friends that I probably had the Ukraine flu and passed on some articles about it.

I wasnt afraid neither was I angry, at least not consciously. But maybe just toying with such a sinister idea made some fear or anger grow in my unconscious...because if it were real damn, that would make me really really angry for sure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join