It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE have all been had..WAKE UP VIBRATIONS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Some people prefer to deal with the current situation in a realistic way, and not pretend it exists. I think a person can deal with all the news out there, and still maintain a balance. But just because one doesn't want to have any bad "vibes" over our current economic situation, doesn't mean everyone will act that same way. And to wish it to go away won't make it happen.

The US is in for a bad ride very soon. There just isn't any good news out there. The MSM is currently trying to convince people that the recession is over, and we have turned the corner. Please, nobody believes that crap, and all anyone has to do is get out in public and see what's happening in their own community. Take a look at how many middle class people are now hitting the food banks. See how many people are now working 2 part time jobs for less money than their old job that got cut.

I get in touch with my vibrations every day. It's called reality, and wanting it to be a rosy doesn't make it any better. My advice is keep stocking up on food, and do what your gut is telling you to do. As food prices get higher, any food bought now will save you many dollars from what has to be bought later at a higher price. That's just common sense, and something you can have good vibes about.
Reality, that's what it's all about.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You are all that matters!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by InOurNature

Basher is absolutely correct in the second video. I believe the OP is confusing intent with emotion. You cannot spread fear. One can only spread information with the intent of causing fear. It is up to the individual to decide whether to become fearful or not.
Personally, I'd rather be informed to make that decision myself then ignore the information altogether.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animal

Originally posted by juzchillnFear and anger are low vibrational states. If you fear anything, or if you are angry at anything, you're body vibrates at a lower frequency.

OPERATION FEAR is complete.

Amen brother!!! It sounds so simple, that is the notion that letting go of the fear, hate, anger, etc would improve each and everyone of our lives and the life of us as a collective whole, but i believe it, 100% thanks for the enlightening thread.

Excitement speeds up your frequency, not slows it down. Need proof? Take your pulse after someone does a surprise "boo". Better yet download that fun maze game where the exorcist girl pops out.

Letting go of all the things you talked about is exactly what another fear pusher does to people. Don't hate, don't Anger, but FEAR FEAR FEAR. DO OR GO TO HELL....But remember God loves you....g. carlin

Peace

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Just one step closer to a UNITED breakthrough of the people.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Quick question..

How do we measure our 'vibrations'?

Thanks,

Hank

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I have replied at the link you provided, but I am not sure if they would publish it. Here my reply:

Loving God returns in the New Testament...Old Testament is nothing else but INTRODUCTION.
It is an utopia that you can simply abandon current life and the rulers will be left alone, therefore their power will diminish. That is so naive that I think you do it on purpose, just to confuse ordinary people.
Out of all doctrines, the Bible is the main one you attack...how come you did not mention Talmud, Kuran and others?
So, what advice you give? We should "remember who we are"? Without guidance, 90% of the people would not have a clue what you are talking about, and would be even more confused after they read your cloudy concept. You are trying to solve important problems, offering nothing but abstract advice...which leads me to believe that you are here to confuse, not to help.
Your words sound so much like the words of so many sects and cults...is it a coincidence?
I hope I am wrong....

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln
Hello fellow conspiracy watchers. I thought it was important to write this post because there might be a chance that some of you might come to realization of what is happening here.
[SNIP]

Most things are fallible yes but they are never not probable. This is a conspiracy site basically one that deals with any unexplainable phenomenon. Not all notions are said to be accurate more theoretical including any eyewitness accounts of any unexplainable occurrences. Most of the public knowledge of unexplained things is mostly hearsay(like one person passing a story to the next person over and over). Certain occurrences that were unexplainable would mostly always be that way simply because well they were never truly preservable in the first place. There are many things simply out of the perceptual range of humans mostly including any form of advanced particulates. An advanced being like some sort of alien or something would only be preservable if they chose to show themselves but almost as a default would initially become unobservable. There is a definite reason no other form of intelligent life has become publicly visible to mainstream humanity. Humanity is a self identifying species - constant self comparison of self to another - any major differences in physiology would imediatly be selfcountsiously logged. After a couple comparisons if diferientiality would become very high. Would cause the human to appear superior in every way to said individual. However this non human race even though rejected would continue to grow in mind and constant rebutle usually through oral communication. Humans comparisons is also based on an superiority complex to anything they do not resemble even if ever so slightly. If multiple occurrences of this being occurred in close proximity propagation would occur through reciprocation - even if 2 got together they could create 4 quickly - 4 other beings would be less matured than the parent beings but ultimately evolved to the same potential.

As for scaring people with bad facts the truth is the earth will go through some bad stretches and good ones in the form of many things. A current problem would probably be overpopulation within the next 50 years. Most crowded cities would become hazards for most forms of any kinds of disaster. I think needless people might lose their lives simply because of problems with most bureaucracies and their slowness in helping the community with immediate needs.

Mod Edit: Snipped big quote.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

The message is wonderful. I'm thankful you wrote it because I have been feeling and thinking the very exact thing. But The Lord keeps reminding me to be still and not worry. So I don't. I just try to do my best and be the most love that I am able to be, always relying on the One that knows best.

Thank you for this beautiful message. I think we all needed to 'hear' it.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
mind the energy waves from electrical equipment due to the relationship between the broadcast frequencies & the frequencies of your mind,
mind the air you breath due to chemtrails,
mind the water you drink due to fluride,
mind the weather due to haarp,
mind the medical system due to the 'treat not cure' mentality, the dodgy vaccines, the 10% success rate of nicotine patches being recommended by doctors despite other proven methods available with 90% success rate.
mind the law as there's no such thing as justice,
mind how much you rely on money because its a failing system,
become self sufficient & 'off the grid' i.e. begin to dissappear,
make friends with military & police personnel or do the training yourself,
be self suffiencient with food as well as energy due to codex alimentarius....

did i forget anything?

oh yeah, don't mind the aliens in the sky & the voices in your head, its just bluebeam

I'm not paranoid but I'm not going to sit in a field naked whilst tuning myself to the earths heartbeat & meditating whilst a natural disaster occurs around me either....

because according to 'drunvalo melchizedek' even during a physical pole shift, if the earth recognizes you as being a part of it, due to the rate of vibration you're existing within, you will be safe.

sorry i'm not buying that.

Drunvalo is a bad man, watch his mouth & eyes during the video seminars, he's laughing at his own audience. And he can't hide his own appetite for it either. frauds rarely can. I'm not refuting your vibration theories alltogether, i'm just saying there's disinformation & scare mongering in everything, its an aspect of human nature.

Its good to have an open mind,
just be certain your brain didn't fall out along the way

-B.M

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Quick question..

How do we measure our 'vibrations'?

Thanks,

Hank

Wrist or Neck, or inside of thigh and finally beach boys album, the one where they are in the snow globe.

Peace

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
great post!
check my threads, I've been saying this for a while now.
Haven't been able to state it as well as you though, so kudos.
Dpnt worry everyone. In the end of all things, good will triumph evil.
You have to believe that, and if you do, well, everything is gonna be alright.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

In the words of FDR

let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance

Taken from his Inaugural Address in 1933, actually the entire speech could be applied today, it is uncanny how much of what was going on then is going on now. History repeating itself. The speech is worth reading, please indulge:

historymatters.gmu.edu...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
[edit on 23-11-2009 by Teeky]

To me the answer to all the conspiracy is that we have
interdimensional parasitic entities leeching and thriving off of our
negative thoughts.

Lets just think positive and our lives as a whole
will change for the better.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Teeky]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
here is the first part of the video everyone of you should watch:

we have all been had for thousand of years...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Driving your self into a Paranoid delusion is one thing, being prepared is another. Having non-perishable food stores, water, Gasoline, a bug out ride, ect all fine. Just realize that it may not happen.

How ever pulling yourself out of the world is definately not any better then the prior. Children raised Isolated from sociaties trends, tend to be more suseptable to drug addiction, prostitution, sex addiction, any every other thing that is self distructive. Maybe just taking the approach of explaining to them and showing them that just because TV potrays the world as one thing doesn't mean it's true. You might also teach them self respect, then all you can do is hope they listened.

I do agree with the books though, the written word is becoming to over looked.watch TV, turn it off before the news and read a book. For news read the paper.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Okay, I can not believe the responses to this post!!!!

Would it be smart of our government to scare us into buying guns and ammo and stocking up on food?

This is the exact opposite of what they want.

They want sheeple who listen to the news and do nothing.

They do not want citizens that will shoot back.

Are you working for them?

Quit our jobs?

Is that so we can not afford the guns and ammo?

You seem to be one of these agents you speak of.

I Thought people on this site were not suppose to fall for this type or subversion.

ATS Members are slowly losing their objectivity.

I see all the responses saying "great Post" and "I agree with you"....you what?

No...Prepare yourself just in case!

One post said the Op isn't saying you shoudl not prepare. Bull Crap!

He says to throw out your TVs, get rid of your computer, and quit your jobs?

How will you know what is going on? If civil war does break out it should make some news, but if it does not, it will make it on here.

THIS OP WANTS YOU TO STOP COMING HERE!

Is that what our government wants? I say YES!!!!!

Don't listen to this guy!!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
You make a strong point but what you are suggesting is to practice ignorance. That's what we have if we avoid news and pretend everything is OK and nothing is going wrong in the world. That's what your advocating.

INSTEAD, you need to find balance. When you are brought down with bad news, depression or anger, find something on the opposite end of the spectrum to even yourself out. Find things that make you happy, laugh, or feel good. I try to end all of my days with a laugh, either a funny program on TV or a comedy movie. Sometimes I'll go to the internet to find a funny joke or video, even a picture will do it for me sometime.

NEVER give in and embrace ignorance.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I understand what the OP is trying to say, that fear and anger leave a person open to negative influences. But has no one else realised the irony of a person who claims that TV and the internet are the souces of these negative influences and so should be removed from the home, actually disseminating this information on an internet forum?

I'm sorry, but simply ignoring all negative news is the road to ignorance my friend. How about taking on all possible information out there, not simply from the media, but from books and personal research and making an educated decision from the facts.

What we need is the truth, not some rose tinted version of the world.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Yessssssss!!!
I HAVE noticed an awful lot of defeatist threads lately! That kind of negativity
shouldn't even be allowed when it's sole purpose is to depress & demoralize imo!! S & F for you and much luv!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join