It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien creature on mobile phone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I thought it was going to be a pic of an alien crashing his "UFO" because he was on his mobile phone, not paying enough attention to the overhead cables or something!!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I always have the same problems with these videos. They always seem to override what a more normal reaction would have been.

I'm not sure of the actual age of the kids involved, sorry if I missed it, but i would think that if a kid was recording people playing ball, and the ball had gone off into the bushes, there would have been some sort of dropping of the camera to record part of the sidewalk, or a pan to other kid waiting for the ball to come back -- remember, they weren't supposed to waiting for something to come out from behind a pole -- so why would they film unierrupted video of the pole to begin with?

Then, I find it even harder to believe that these kids were so brave that once contact took place they didn't just scream and run like heck. At least one of them would have taken off, no?

Also, why wasn't their immediate concern that perhaps it was a child abductor or a person with ill intentions? My kids first thought WOULD NOT be that it was an alien.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I specially remember of this case cause all this people went over a newspaper and said it was all a hoax. I also remembering a video, or, at least, a image, of one of them talking about how they did it. And I too remember they mixed a couple of videos, they make a shaky effect and they recorded it with the mobile, with it in front of the monitor.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
No offense, DeeJay, but this is the third thread you've posted this week that is extremely outdated and talked about many times before here on ATS. Please use the search function before posting your next thread, or maybe try doing some research on your own in the hopes of finding a fresh story. You're going to need more than a simple 'UFO' YouTube search to have prolonged thread life here.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
I can't believe the flood of awful, hoaxed videos that ATS members find believable and then think that ATS members haven't already seen these OLD videos. The mods and Administration should step and remove all of these unworthy videos. C'mon guys, don't you have more common sense?

And what are you some sort of expert?? Not every member has seen these videos and sometimes it is hard to find them in the search menu. I personally have seen this before but many others OBVIOUSLY havent so before you judge someone on here you might want to think before you post. Also who are you to say these are unworthy videos? IMO they are worthy to show others how things can be hoaxed so in a way they are helpful IMO.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by primetime2123
did't some university examine this video and concluded that no animations were added to this ??..so that is a really skinny mexican kid with freakishly long arms hiding behind that video and these kids should be hired by some top notch special effects company or it is unexplainable

Did you bother to watch the videos I posted? A normal human being can easily hide behind those poles; this is demonstrated again and again in the videos. Nor are this arms longer than normal.

no...not possible with the way the supposed creature is leaning in and you can't see anything from behind the light post...from those videos showing that someone can hide behind you can easily see someone on both sides of the post....those "debunking" videos don't prove anything at all

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spinotoror
I specially remember of this case cause all this people went over a newspaper and said it was all a hoax. I also remembering a video, or, at least, a image, of one of them talking about how they did it. And I too remember they mixed a couple of videos, they make a shaky effect and they recorded it with the mobile, with it in front of the monitor.

and I also remember that someone went over a newspaper that this wasn't hoax

top topics

<< 1   >>

join