It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Governance a "Done Deal"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Trivia:
...The European Union is a creation of Jesuit Alcide De Gasperi SJ. The Bilderberg Group is a creation of Jesuit Joseph Rettinger SJ

...The first president of the EU, Mr Van Rompuy, was trained at a Jesuit university in Belgium. Belgium was the only place in Europe from which the Jesuits were not expelled.

...Signing of the EU constitution took place under a giant bronze statue of Pope Innocent X

He sure seems confident that this is the year it all begins!

Kissinger said earlier this year,"I think his task will be to develop an overall strategy for America in this period when really,a New World Order can be created. It's a great opportunity;it isn't just a crisis."

We're not at the exact point of "chaos" out of which the New World Order will arise,but we are quickly moving down that path!

This is no mere NWO...It is a Jesuit New World Order.

Please refer to these articles:

1."Pope Endorses 'World Political Authority'"
www.newswithviews.com...

2."Jesuit New World Order"
www.fossilizedcustoms.com...

3."Trading U.S. Rights for U.N. Goals"
www.crossroad.to...

This is important information that will give you a better understanding of what is to come! Keep your eyes open,and be prepared to watch America as we have known it come to a screeching halt.

Enjoy your perceived freedoms while you can. Prepare spiritually for the struggles ahead. Stand true to your principles.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
THe final nail in america;s coffin will be when Obama signs the Copenhagen Treaty! The ruling nation over the global gov't, which looks like is going to be either the EU or the UN will declare the usa's constitution abolished, and that's when we'll see our streets start filling up with foreign troops and those concentration camps haliburton built begin to fill up!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by thewind]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm new here and can't post a new thread, yet.

But see this:

Title: "New EU president confirms New World Order desire"

canadafreepress.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
many thanx on the edge, i cant believe the lack of interest in probably the most important conspiracy of all, that is who are the men behind the curtain.what made me think from the jesse ventura`s show when he talked about the council of 7 men (which maybe incorrect????) not the council of 300, or the club of rome, is that i bet the black pope is on the panel,but then i got thinking, is he is just a front man too and that the 7 men noone would blink an eyelid at if they walked past you in the street

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by l77way

Everything trails back to the House of Rothschild. Mayer Amschel Rothschild said over a century ago that he wanted to control everything and own nothing! Look around? The Rothschilds have banks in all but 4 countries, and the latest one was opened in 2008 in China!

The Rothschilds control the WTO, Federal Reserve, Third World Bank of Third World Nations, Palistine(via The Balfor Declaration), Israeli Gov't, the IMF, and all gold reserves. Like the ole saying goes, follow the money.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
i wonder then if there will be a conflict of interest between the two major players and i wonder if it goes right back to the roman empire and the rothschilds are just part of the empire from the 1700`s.IMO i think the house of rothchild is up the top of the pyramid, but the black pope, the council of 7 and the club of rome are right at the top hiding in the shadows with all the ancient knowledge locked away in the vatican. ready to emerge from the darkness when the new world order is finally complete and the game is over

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by l77way

The Rothschilds even control the vatican. Just go and google this:

"The House of Rothschild controls Vatican"

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Ok wait, has this all been signed or not?

2009 is also the first year of global governance, with the establishment of the G20 in the middle of the financial crisis.

I'm not sure if the climate change treaty has been signed, they drag things out like a bad soap opera.... but this, I'm not sure what they are talking about.

new topics

top topics

join