It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on UFOs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

War on UFOs?

The RAF has tried to shoot down suspected UFOs as part of a Government directive, it has been claimed.

hello

there is many talk about that UFOs are actually war fighters, and that they are in war with Eearth govs, NWO or someone else....maybe two Alien civilizations fight on Earth...

The most informative videos on UFO - Goverment agenda...

UFOs are shoot at...

A high level source has revealed that an American Air Force F16 gunned down a UFO over Saudi Arabia during Desert Storm and five nations are trying to cover up the encounter. 'I don't know all the details but I'm sure that when this story comes out it will shake the world,' says Colonel Gregor Petrokov, a senior Russian official. 'It is a cover-up waiting to explode'. Colonel Petrokov says he was one of the first experts at the crash site in a barren desert region 250 miles northeast of Riyadh, the Saudi Arabian capital. 'The Americans won't admit it was a UFO their plane shot down, but the debris was not from any known aircraft,' he says. 'The Saudi's with me were so frightened that they asked American, British and French investigators to come to the crash site immediately'. The Colonel says he was visiting in Riyadh at the time and that he and a small Russian team were able to inspect the wreckage before American forces from Desert Storm arrived.

and they shoot our missiles...

they are over Nuclear bases

they are also interested in our ARMY...

LINKS

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

MORE LINKS HERE

so, is there a war on UFOs, is that why we see them over Army bases? Or is it something else?

thanks

[edit on 21-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

[edit on 21-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

new topics

join