It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know someone wants you dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
What do you do?
Do you wait around and hope they have a change of heart.

Do they have a motive? They say the world is over populated ,I don't believe that.
I think they have a far differrent taste in entertainment then the rest of us.
I don't know about anyone else, but I see the number 500 million, to be a fair
estimate of the total world class elite. Including immediate family and most likely
their commoners of choice.
I believe they are bloodthirsty descendants of Rulers past.
They have always ruled in every society. Even the Maya. They've always had there way.

1. They want to repopulate the earth with only their bloodlines.

2. For an easier transition into a New World Order.

3. They fear our numbers.

4. It's easier to exterminate us than to disarm us.

5. They know we are waking up to their agenda.

6. They believe we should worship them and obey like cattle.

What do you do when someone wants you dead?
You get ready to die like a man. Protecting those you love.
Remember that even a God King can bleed.

You know what? Some body does want you dead.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42606ff573de.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb9065cffafd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c0039bec46f.jpg [/atsimg]

[edit on 21-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Is this new?

I've never heard of depopulation before.

Must be new...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

You know what? Some body does want you dead.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42606ff573de.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb9065cffafd.jpg[/atsimg]

Yep, I do believe the Illumi-Nazis want to kill most of us.

Maybe the ninjas will stop them!

But - maybe not! What then??

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

THIS THREAD COMES TO YOU OUT OF RAGE.

Is this new?

The thread is new of course. The idea of depop? Must be sarcasm.

CX

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

The thread is new of course. The idea of depop? Must be sarcasm.

I think it is sarcasm, meaning that ATS seems to be awash with depulation threads.

That said, like UFO's or any subject here which has multiple threads dedicated to it, it's not always a bad thing to get a different angle on it.

This might be info or video's that people have not seen. You can never have too much, it may just be the thread that hit's home for one of us and reduces the need for the "i told you so's" afterwards.

CX.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I think it is sarcasm, meaning that ATS seems to be awash with depulation threads.
Hey what's up CX.How are you. Ya Like I said this is just a thread of rage. Like the population really bothers them you know. When you have everything you could possibly want and then you want more.
It's just murder on a large scale. I don't understand why their not all arrested for crimes against humanity.
Where are the Marshalls? What? These people are immune to law and arrest? What about interpol? Monsanto should be dismantled and
the owners and others involved should be chased threw the streets and lynched.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Trace their beliefs back to their devotion to Lucifer,then it's easy to see who the battle is really against!

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,but against the rulers,against the authorities,against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms" Ephesians 6:12

I'm convinced that just as there is a "Body of Christ" there is also a "Body of Evil" and it is all playing out just as prophecy foretold.

"Blessed is the one who reads the words of prophecy and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it,because the time is near." Revelation 1:3

When I started looking beneath the surface of things,I was astounded at the evil going on around us,and to us,by the rulers of this world,who bow to Satan.

It all made me draw that much closer to God,which is what He wants us to do,because nothing in this world can change what is coming. No hope in this life will change anything.

But while we are here,we can do our part to love one another and exert power over things in our immediate lives and to improve the lives of others where we can,and offer hope when it is needed.

If you've ever seen those books like,"5001 Must-Visit Natural Wonders",you can see the world has plenty of room for all of us. Why any group of people should feel they have the right to it for themselves goes beyond reason of any kind!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,but against the rulers,against the authorities,against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms" Ephesians 6:12

Thank you for that. I know of these truths of which you speak as my usual line of reasoning. Sometimes I clinch my fists even though I
know better. I can accomplish nothing without Christ. Thanks again.
Gods word will come to pass.

CX

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hi there
I'm not too bad thank you, a few things going on which are keeping things a bit hectic but on the plus side, no cold any more put it that way.

Regarding the PTB, i understand you completely.

I long stopped believing that they care about any of us, i would love ask our goverments to try something for a year. Work for just a basic, average salary.

No perks, no extra expenses, no backhanders from companies they have interests, no shares in companies that have dealings with the public....nothing!

If they are so "for" the public, i'm sure they wouldn't mind eh?

CX.

[edit on 21/11/09 by CX]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

And we know they'd love nothing more than for us to feel totally defeated and without hope!

Like you,I get mad too! I get mad about our furure not being what we'd hoped for,and I feel even worse for those who think they can change any of it!

Then again,it is amazing to think these may be the end-times we're living in,and that Jesus may return in our lifetimes! And we have a front row seat,and a program of the events at hand,so that we can know "history" even before it happens!

We know there will be justice,in His time. We just have to keep for endurance to bear up under it all! I know it takes alot of patience!

And I think of all those who have suffered before us,and those even now that are being persecuted and denied even their basic rights to existence!

For as mad as we are,just think of how mad God must be!

"Who is it that has overcome the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God." 1 John 5:5

We can all use some encouragement! (Glad I could help!)

"Maranatha"!!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

If I was Jesus, I would be mad as hell. Constantine took Christ's message and used it to establish control over the Roman empire. Before Constantine, Christianity was just your typical everyday Roman fringe cult. When he made it the state religion of Rome, it took off and led to what we have today. Now to why I am posting this into this thread:

Could these "elitests" that we often talk about trace their power back to the official establishment of Christianity? Who are they and why do they want to depop? So many questions that I have. I believe there is a group of somebodies out there that want to control everything and remove those of us that will stop them. Who are they, and when did their power originate?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

That's a big question!

"All roads lead (back) to Rome?"

I can't give you a scholarly enough answer on this subject,though "innately" I understand it well enough.(Know what I mean?)

Instead,I think you have stumbled upon the greatest Thread-starter that I can imagine!!...

"Who are The Powers That Be and When Did Their Power Originate?"

How 'bout it? I'll bet you'll get some great theories on the matter! (My answer would be way too simple,and you seem like an intelligent guy who deserves more intelligent responses,other than "Satan did it!")

(P.S. Please don't relate Christianity to Catholicism! As a Christian,I cringe at the very idea! I think Catholicism has given Christianity a bad name!)

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Humans have never been free. I look at it like this, if the world wants sh1t let it have it. I have lived by that all my life.

The ptb are scum, but are the real folk in the rest of society any better?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I think it is important to identify exactly who "they" are. That way we know where to direct our actions. I do not believe some of the common devils tossed around are really the ones in control.

Personally, I accept Jesus and his wisdom, but I do not consider myself to be a Christian. I have tried to sort out his truths from those that would later be falsely attributed to him. I have seen too much corruption and exploitation come from the hands of organized religion. I understand exactly what you mean by Christians being separate from Catholics. There is good and bad found in all faiths and ethnicities. While I do not mean to imply that there is anything wrong with Protestants, that is where my personal bad experiences have come from. I know many wonderful Protestant people.

Your idea for starting a new thread would be a great research project to pull together ideas. I'm not really a thread starter, yet.

To andy1033:

Many real folk are great people, the world over. Good and bad characteristics transcend the class and racial divisions.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Yes,there are good and bad people everywhere! No way would I demonize any individuals,but "institutions" are another matter!

You don't need to go to church to find God. Being a Christian to me is having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as your Savior. That begins by having enough faith to believe that He died for your sins,that He rose again,and that salvation is found no other way besides through Him.

Some might say that is too closed-minded,but that is what the bible teaches. It's not something we invented as though we're members of some secret club!

You can ask the Lord to come into your heart and lead you in truth any time,anywhere. He wants that all should come to him and not perish!

It's not the "cool" thing to do,by any means! It means going against the tide,every day,in every way! (Fortunately for me,I was always a Rebel,and I don't follow the "in" crowd!)

If you are sincerely wanting to know God in a personal way,all you have to do is Ask,Believe,and get to know Him through His word. Ask Him to "speak" to you. His words can go right to the heart of things and meet you right where you are! He will reveal Himself to you if you listen!

As far as fighting TBTB...it is futile,in my opinion! Satan has an agenda,and if anyone falls,plenty more will pop up to take their place!

Justice and vengeance are the Lord's and He sees what's going on. He's waiting for as many to come to Him that will,before calling an end to the lies and the suffering going on in this world.

And about that thread,I'll start it if you help me come up with the appropriate title! Any suggestions?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

(P.S. Please don't relate Christianity to Catholicism! As a Christian,I cringe at the very idea! I think Catholicism has given Christianity a bad name!)

You definetly don't need an institution to love Christ.

Would absolutely agree with all of this On the edge. As I tried to relate
in the apocolypto vid I believe there are certain families that have an ancestry that even goes back to the Mayan elite. If you notice in the video Mel Gibson does that movie a tremendous justice, showing the bloodthirsty elite sitting as the politician does their bidding for them.
Today nothing has changed .
There is still child sacrifice done in an even more uncivilized manner thanks to civilazation. Through abortion thousands a day are murdered in their mothers womb.
A place God intended to be the safest on earth. Nestled between the hips of the feminine sensitive Mother, who would be comforted and gaurded by her strong, intelligent, masculine, loving husband.It is easy to see there is
a God above when you look at how the elite have had control all thru
history and that control has always served to mock the goodness of God.
In blood sacrifices and whole sale murder.
They do these things because they hate God.They are who he speaks of when the term the wicked is implied.

They will cut your heart out.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The ptb are scum, but are the real folk in the rest of society any better?
reply to post by andy1033

yes they most assuredly are. I must disagree that I would most definetly demonise certain individuals. The elite are a scurge and they delight in wickedness. They want it all to themselves and their devil children if you will. They love to make wars so they can send us to fight
and die in them .I truly believe that is why war exists. For their entertainment and without anyone even knowing it all wars have been in vain because if there is an agenda ? Well does that say enough. FDR said,
" nothing in politics is by accident. In politics if it happened you can bet it was planned." I believe that.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I dont want to believe this Randy, Its pretty scary...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

Too Funny .... lol he he he

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
[edit on 21-11-2009 by femmefreud]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join