It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whole Reptilian Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm pretty familiar with the Reptilian conspiracy theories. It is very entertaining and interesting and sometimes almost makes the slightest bit of sense. What keeps me from taking this conspiracy theory seriously is the Reptilians incentive to conspire.

I can understand that the Repts are setting up an NWO and cross breed with the world's royalty.

But here is the question.

When all is done and they succeed, then what? What is their incentive to do this other than be a bunch of A-Holes?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f72bbf3822a.jpg[/atsimg]

The whole reptilian thing in my opinion is someone trying to make a quick buck off of the original V tv show. There is no evidence to back up any reptilian claims besides some old sumerian statues that show reptilian people. The egytians had Anubis but you do not see anyone claiming that there is a secret race of dog people.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
my working theory is that they fell in love with our concsiousness and wish to escape to a fractal (alternate universe?) void of god so that they may use us as essentially their playthings for the rest of existence. They're causing all this bull# and generally just being assholes because they can't force us away from god, we have to decide to leave.

just my two cents.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Sometimes the thrill of power looks no further than the achievement of power.
They do not care what comes after or what they do to arrive there. They seem to not be capable of love.

top topics

join