It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

No he didn't lie. He just happen to omit the fact that he doctored his original video with some program and added some music. As our lovely moderator, greeneyedleo says "The moment you fiddle with software and make even 1 edit, your video (and pictures) loses all credibitly. Period. This is not MTV and we do not care about one's movie making ability. We at ATS want raw footage, period."

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

I agree with you completely. I am genuinely surprised at the reaction here. Even if this is a fake no one has taken time to try and genuinely debunk it.

Rather we have cries of 'Fake', 'Troll', even people saying they don't need to analyse the footage because they 'know' it is fake.

Where is it written that someone has to be an ATS member for longer than a year before they film a UFO?

It's better to give someone the benefit of the doubt. Any real hoaxer is more likely to give themselves away over the course of a long discourse whereas if given the reaction just given the OP they are more likely to clam up and so nothing will ever be proved. Furthermore the aggression apparent in the posts on this thread just make it that much more likely that someone with a genuine experience or genuine footage in the future will be deterred from posting at all.

As it is, the OP has actually answered satisfactorily the real question mark over the video - the question of the zoom.

Let's consider any evidence offered dispassionately. Let's stop attacking posters. If we think someone's a hoaxer, let's explain our reasons for doing so without name-calling.

OP you mentioned that you have video of objects doing 180 degree turns. I'd be very interested in viewing these if you haven't been completely put off from posting here, although I'll understand if you have been.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Pretty strange responses. I dont see an umbrella there either. I would like it analyzed and by several sources.

The light ship I saw was that color, molded solid. It wasn't a saucer, and it wasnt there long enough to even attempt to photograph had I a camera on me. But it was huge. 80 of those could have fit in it.

But this peaked my interest because its the same color. If its real its a light ship, higher dimensional.

The one I saw was like a shuttle shape, with platoons at the back. I was outside, had just finished meditating and then had a strange contact postcard, that I won't describe, with a blond haired nordic male, MIB, in it. I thought that was unusual thing to have happen, stood to get up and this wonderful craft that is unlike anything I have ever seen online or in media, appeared, flew forward and vanished. I was experiencing rushes of vibrations, so I believe its higher dimensional.

Thank you for your post! Then we both see no umberella there at all which is what I suspected. It does look very solid indeed.

Interesting story. Must have been an amazing experience. It does almost seem to give a white "glow" about it. When you watch the inverted image you can see how it really stands out from everything else in the view.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
This thread disappoints me...
Not becuase of the opening post, but because of all the responses.

Just another step towards the more hostile mentality on this site. =(

here you have a guy who clearly believe that there is a ufo in his video.
So to make it more focused he digitally zoom into the "object" with his software program and adds music to it to get a nice feel to it... and you all just piss in his face.

What the heck is wrong with you?
He thought this was interesting and wanted to upload it to share it with you. And hopefully try to figure out, with the rest of the ATS members what it is. Instead you totally bite his head off.
If this is how we handle new members then we are in some serious trouble.
Debunk it sure....but don't ridicule the OP just because he finds this interesting.

This is pissing me right off.

And I had higher expectations from alot of you. Save your "TROLL CLAIMS" to the real trolls.

The mentality on this site has to change. REALLY.
Everyone need to learn to accept and respect other peoples beliefs.
We can question them, but we should NOT make fun of them.

Anyway. I have a hard time believing this to be a UFO as in Alien craft.
To me it almost looks like a reflection, as if he was filming from inside.
If he did....this could be a lamp in the window.
Could be a big umbrella...but....I doubt that...

Thanks for you post Akezzon!
To answer your "question" it is not a reflection since a bird flies directly infront of the object which would be impossible for a reflection. Kind of amazing the bird actually flew exactely infront of the object, it clearly blocks the view of the object in this sequence.

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
If any thing, it looks like some old UFO photos.
You see them from time to time as ATS members post
a collection of vintage saucer photos.

Well ether he took one old photo image and put the image in his video
OR
the same saucer image is still around.

A saucer umbrella, where do you get those, at the
Roswell ET Festival.

Yeah, old saucers are still in Sweden.

lol I have to agree

It really does look like one of those old school steriotype 'flying saucers' you see in old movies and pictures etc.

--
@BuffaloJoe: Yes you were correct about me in the beginning of your post. And thanks for your S&F and understanding.

1.) Can you please post the original recording free of audio/video editing?
-Yes but I don't want to release the sound of original clip. I can post a blank audio fully zoomed out version..
2.) Is the copyright statement real or is it simply the easiest way to deter someone else from taking credit?
-Probably the latter.

@upnorthtrip: Thanks..!

@Neo__: Okey, if it is acceptable I remove the audio I can post it the original perspective zoomed out.
(About your last post; indeed m8, indeed I did.)

@greeneyedleo: I guess so ...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Sorry but that is not a ufo, thats just a tent, with out its sides on.

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loke.
Sorry but that is not a ufo, thats just a tent, with out its sides on.

Best regards

Loke.:.

A tent hovering infront of the bushes in mid air.
Right......

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

A UFO that wasn't seen while filming... yet is framed and focused upon while filming.... riiiiight.

That lie alone makes this a hoax.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Been playing around with a printscreen I did from the youtube clip. And from what I can see the object is behind the flagpole.

So I believe you have manage to capture an "parasoll" umbrella or as the poster above suggested....a tent which actually sounds right.

Made a GIF animation of the arrow pointing out where you can see a sharp edge and a hard color differ which makes me believe that the pole is infront of it.

This suggests to ME that it is either an umbrella or a tent....But who can say for 100%. =)

Animation

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
reply to post by maxxsee

A UFO that wasn't seen while filming... yet is framed and focused upon while filming.... riiiiight.

read the whole thread and you might get an answer....

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

Actually no... I'm commenting on the video as it was presented... not on how the OP says the "original" video was filmed.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Ok, cause not only you noticed this.
And the explanation to this is that he pans and zooms with the video editor program with the function Pan & Zoom.

But I guess he had his lesson learned.
never ever temper with the video unless you make a copy of it.
And ALWAYS publish the raw material.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lister87

Originally posted by Neo__
On your YouTube page you say "Didn't see this ufo as I was filming. Discovered it afterwards and I don't know what it is."

So why were you zooming in on it if you didn't see as you were filming?

Hahaha, that's very true! I never noticed that.

The zoom is not done with the camera he's using, as far as I can tell, it's done lat.. Wait, he added this to the details...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DazE777
Dear lord...are you kidding?

Please stop posting this garbage.

I don't know how many times I have said this in the past.

Videos that have a soundtrack lose all credibility the moment they begin.

This particular video gets a double
because of the copyright protection at the beginning.

It looks like a patio umbrella.

-100 stars flag's for you.

100 s&f's for the video...and I don't mean stars and flags.

yup...your right...you can even make out the "ribs" that hold up the cloth. boy, anything that is disk shaped is now considered a UFO. how about frisbees thrown up in the air, add a little dramatic music, and viola! a UFO!!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT BALLOON BOY HAD ONE OF THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME, OF ALL TIME!!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
reply to post by Akezzon

I agree with you completely. I am genuinely surprised at the reaction here. Even if this is a fake no one has taken time to try and genuinely debunk it.

Rather we have cries of 'Fake', 'Troll', even people saying they don't need to analyse the footage because they 'know' it is fake.

Where is it written that someone has to be an ATS member for longer than a year before they film a UFO?

It's better to give someone the benefit of the doubt. Any real hoaxer is more likely to give themselves away over the course of a long discourse whereas if given the reaction just given the OP they are more likely to clam up and so nothing will ever be proved. Furthermore the aggression apparent in the posts on this thread just make it that much more likely that someone with a genuine experience or genuine footage in the future will be deterred from posting at all.

As it is, the OP has actually answered satisfactorily the real question mark over the video - the question of the zoom.

Let's consider any evidence offered dispassionately. Let's stop attacking posters. If we think someone's a hoaxer, let's explain our reasons for doing so without name-calling.

OP you mentioned that you have video of objects doing 180 degree turns. I'd be very interested in viewing these if you haven't been completely put off from posting here, although I'll understand if you have been.

Yes I have just uploaded a clip of these very fast moving objects making 180 degree turns.
Now don't expect much in appearance, they look like black blurry roundish things flying around.

What makes it interesting for me is the speed they fly at, the maneuvers they make and that they at times seem to be BEHIND the tree and other structures which rules out bugs, since bugs wouldn't be of that size from that distance atleast 10 meters away.
Here is a screen of an object in the uploaded clip that seems to travel behind the tree
effect embossed:
i45.tinypic.com...

Note: you might not be able to see them if you don't step the video forward frame by frame. They move very fast. Some times too fast for the eye to register them.

Here is the 10 sec clip:
www.megaupload.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The ship is real, about four feet in diameter, that is allowing four inces for the flagpole, which the ship is attached to. The ship is disgorging aliens unto the surrounding countryside (see top of house).

Mod edit: corrected image tag.

[edit on 21/11/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

The ship is real, about four feet in diameter, that is allowing four inces for the flagpole, which the ship is attached to. The ship is disgorging aliens unto the surrounding countryside (see top of house).

Ok so you have now prooven it is infront of the pole also. Great job!

What was that about it being attatched to the pole? 4 inces? What do you mean, pls explain.

Mod edit: corrected image tag.

[edit on 21/11/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well I posted this a few posts above where I find it to be behind.

Take your pick... =)

Gif image

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Interesting, I've taken pictures that show white orbs... I'm in the process of making a youtube video of my last sighting during skyfishing.

4 frames showing a white orb travelling across the sky, including an 'angel' (?) at the 3rd frame.

Don't worry about these people who jump on you because you're a new member who posted an ufo picture or video- I've had it happen to me, but I understood later because people do register to post fakes so I couldn't really blame those who accused me of posting 'junk' or 'hoax' even though I uploaded my raw files for those who wanted to see the exif data.

I believe that cameras can catch things the human eye cannot see for some reason, thanks for the video!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
reply to post by maxxsee

Ugh can people please read the thread before posting the same tired old excuses to bag the OP.

Really...

(And no I don't believe it's a UFO. I believe it is unidentified and an object, but purely a mundane one, which the OP believes is interesting. Drop the guff guys..)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join