It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The faces of the Gods and some of their first creations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hello again. This post is my final post on the earth imagery subject as I believe
I've said enough already to get you all interested in what will be the
"Disclosure" subject when disclosure is good and ready. I thought I would hold off
on this image and let TPTB disclose this Kahuna. But I thought some more about it
and thought it would be better if I gave a heads up on even the Honcho of all
images. This image, as the earth dictates, is of "God" himself and as you can
already tell by the image provided, he looks remarkably like E.T. the extra-
terrestial.In the beginning there appears to have been Two creators. Yahweh and
Lucifer/Satan. I say Lucifer/ Satan because the images point out that they're the
same person. The "Gods" it seems, can take on any form they like within they're own body frame, either by they're own natural capability or by advanced technology. Displayed on the palm of his Left hand is Lucifer. Indicating that Yahweh(E.T.)Was the Logistical brains behind our creation and Lucifer being on the left of Yahweh and on the palm of his LEFT hand,was the creative perhaps. Both sharing the powers of creation. In Yahweh's right eye you will see taking up the pupil area,the first created man born by a woman. I say that because contained within that same image of the face, but turned sidways, you see the same face coming out of a vagina where as coming out of yahweh's left eye you'll see the face of a person taking up the pupil area that doesnt seem to display the same imagery when turned sideways. Indicating that the ones out of the left eye where born without women. Coming out of the left eye is another person with long, platted hair, and more next to him extending outward.
Yahweh it seems, takes on the form of a multitude of people. From a buddah looking person to jesus looking. Lucifer's true form is a Dog-horse-snake looking person whom also takes on the form of a multitude of characters. From Spider-man looking to clark kent looking with an elvis do and Queen ISIS looking. Super Heroes ring to mind when I look upon his many identites.Anyway, what I expect to get out of this final post is nothing. Judging by past responses to my posts, I don't have alot of fans. I am indeed Salad at a Party. None the less, I hope this final post on this subject will raise a little more curiosity with what is upon th earth's
surface than in the past.

Thanks for reading. Good day, good evening and good night.

p.s. I'll still respond to comments if requested

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77b881e7e4aa.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1ec9e531e1e.jpg[/atsimg]

And here are all of my posts and uploads on the subject

www.abovetopsecret.com...

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I am so confused. Are you claiming the images drawn on the bottom picture are actually visible in the top picture?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Yes sir I am. I know the words "Trust Me" are not good enough in this arena. That is why I am not expecting roses.
What I see is absolutely there, but being that they are mostly multi scaling (meaning large images with the same image but smaller contained within or beside the larger image), I try not to drift off onto another image, which if doing so can morph the image I am trying to trace. How I interpret the images in comic book style translation is another thing so I keep that sort of thing to myself. I only explain what I see directly and what it could possibly mean.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I do not mean to offend you but that image in no way whatsoever resembles what you have drawn.
Your theory behind it seems sound though that picture just is not doing it for me.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Exoviewer

If the movie E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial was not made what would you of made from the shape of ET's head than

So our gods were bored one day and decided to carve their faces into Australia

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Dont take this the wrong way but you did this on the mars coin thing and if you hadnt drawn anything no-one would be able to see anything.

Here look the gods are hamsters

Just having a laugh with you there but i am really struggling to follow you on this, sorry.

PS: Lucifer is NOT Satan or the Devil

[edit on 20/11/09 by Lucifer84]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I just named the being lucifer because of his or her characteristics resembling religious descriptions of the same character to a certain extent.
I can't explain myself from the start everytime I make a post. It would take me for ever. That is why I have put shortcuts to all of my threads and slideshows related to this thread in this thread, so you can get a better idea of where I'm coming from before making a comment in this thread. If that makes sense.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I think the possibilities of making images from that map are endless.
Cheers
mrix

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer84

lmao

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hmmm......didn't you also find hidden images of Homer Simpson in google maps in one of your earlier threads?

Nope I'm sorry, this is just insane........no offence intended.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer84

HAHAHAHA..... Thats awesome...

I wish my imagination was that... "out there" sometimes...

To the OP:
Sorry man, but I dont think your going to have much of a following on your theory unless your handing out little purple mushrooms at your next presentation.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hahaha

hah.

Good stuff.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
For your own amusement, here is Yahweh himself, sitting on a victorian style record player and seat type of furniture, waving and smiling.
Enjoy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fa41fcf7b22.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02ee73af3944.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
^ Hahaha, classic.
|
|
|

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Is that all just ha ha ha. Man this took me almost an hour

It is what it is. I didn't put it there. I just traced it and uploaded it here.
Denial is not an river in Egypt. Ha ha ha

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Exoviewer

O.K. let me roll through my check list.
Popcorn.
Pipe.
Lighter.
Crack.
Now what am I looking at again?

Wow! Australia looks like Australia after Ritalin O'd kid squiggled on it after 10 hours of wiggles videos.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Dude,
That is my dad after 20 V.B's on Christmas Day last year.

Geez that was a great day.
Man! How did my Dad end up in the Desert?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exoviewer
For your own amusement, here is Yahweh himself, sitting on a victorian style record player and seat type of furniture, waving and smiling.
Enjoy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fa41fcf7b22.jpg[/atsimg]

Well that certainly beats my hamster (no pun intended)

I do "get you" i just dont see the images on the maps, sorry

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
This is the type of thread where one word responses should be acceptable and highly encouraged.

WOW
INCREDIBLE
LUNACY
WASTED (as in wasted time)

I can think of many more but these are appropriate.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hello again. After thinking about it for a while I feel that what Iv'e said about these images is not appropriate at all and I'm very sorry, forgiverness preaze
. It's not my place to say who these images are of and what to make of them. I'm just an average shmo with little knowledge of our ancient history and was just really excited about what I was seeing (and still am) and was desperate to share what was buzzing around in my noggin. I stand by what I see in these images but please make your own minds up on who they are all are as its not my place to say. Peace

new topics

top topics

join