It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do girls/ladies like to hit a guy in the blank.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Sorry if this is not supposed to be on here.

It's kinda sexual I guess.

I notice online many websites fourms and many many many.... people talking about this topic.

So I was like why not on below top secret. I just want to hear your opinions mostly from females.

The argument online is about girls kicking guys below the belt. Their are self defense classes to teach girls how to defend yourself if your being attacked by kicking the guy below the belt.
The online forums and polls asked if they use kicking the guy below the belt strategy for self defense or just to get a guy to do anything they want. Sadly I saw polls and feedback of females on other websites saying that they never been attacked in their life but kick guys their for the fun of it and even to make the guy do whatever the girl wants and usually he complies with their request.

I am a college student and I know some college girls that play a game where they hit random guys below the belt and who hits the most men wins. I talked to my professor he is a lawyer and told me that it's a form of sexual batter which girls can and should be charged.

I would like to know if the girls on here ever kicked a guy and if you did what was the reason.

I would also like some insight as to why girls do this.

Here is a video on youtube. He wants to break the world record to getting kicked between the legs.

The guy is in a park and he will ask ladies/girls that are strangers to kick him their. As you watch the video you can see their are a few ladies that won't do. The rest were excited for a guy to ask them and they didn't hesitate for a minute just to think about it.

the video is located here : www.youtube.com...

just thought the subject is interesting. If you google about it you can see many sites and web fourms and many polls out their about this.

I hope this wasn't inappropriate. I tried to keep it clean on here.

Would like your inputs about this topic. Thank you for your time.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Well when someone is paying me 20 bucks a shot, you bet your butt I'm gonna go below the belt

Yup in my line of work I see it all and this honestly is very common......and we get paid
I will say I have never done it in a hard or vicious way.....

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It's the great equalizer...

Of course, physical violence is a crime, no matter how you slice it, but most men won't report it...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Some guy's do report it. I heard in canada some guy in oct of 09. He was walking around on campus and this 20 to 21 year old girl passed him and then sneaked behind him and kicked him as hard as he can. he fell and then went home and found out something was missing one of his jewels were gone. He went to the hospital and found out he can't have kids anymore. He then filed a police report for sexaul battery. The girl done it for fun. Since right now it's a well know thing in college where girls/ladies around the age 20 they usally play a game where they compete on how many guys they can kick. The girl that kicked the guy laughed out loud. He seen what she looked like and told the police about it. they now have a manhunt on the 20 to 21 year old girl.

I been kicked a couple of times and asked the girl why they did it and they said because it's funny.

I do notice that guys don't report it and also don't hit the girl back..

Just thought this was a interesting topic. It's all over the net. I never seen so much talk about one subject.

In the video I posted, you notice most of the girls didn't hesitate to kick them their.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

what do you mean your line of work?

lol

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think it's horrible. For self defense is fine (the man would have it coming and better his bits than mine) but I couldn't imagine doing that to someone just for grins and giggles. That's somebody's baby. How would those girls like it for some random man to come up and dig his nails into her breasts?

Just because it's a man and they're supposed to be tough does not make it funny. Or even for what various men have done to women in the past. There's no justice in trying to harm an innocent man. If a girl did that to my son, there would be hell to pay.

On a side note, I've noticed in comedies, a man getting kicked there is supposed to be some kind of riot. I just don't get it? There's nothing funny to me about hurting someone in one of the most sensitive parts of their bodies.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It's horrible...unless you have brothers. Then it's on. You gotta do whatcha gotta do to survive.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Well when someone is paying me 20 bucks a shot, you bet your butt I'm gonna go below the belt

Yup in my line of work I see it all and this honestly is very common......and we get paid

Let me assure you, ladies: no kick below the belt isn't "hard or vicious" to the receiver. Apart from physical pain, there's the conceptual pain - maybe it's that nobody told you yet, but that's the place babies come from, as well as from your uterus & fallopian tube. Would you kindly imagine someone squishing and scraping those? I'll give myself 20 bucks then. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
unless you are a guy you cannot understand how much it hurts to be hit "there"
for a girl to just do it for fun is wrong and illegal unless in self defense- hell i have done it myself for self defense-1st course of action.
life is not hollywood-guys don't get hit in the family jewels and just get up 10 seconds later unless they have none or are on drugs. watch a football game sometime where the guy gets hit there- and he is wearing a cup- he lays on the ground for 5 minutes
but if a girl does it to me for fun after the 15 minutes or so it takes for me to recover if i can catch her i hope she thinks it is funny when i smash both her feet with a hammer.
she will never do that again to a guy after being put in a wheelchair
and how would girls respond if guys for fun just walked up and punched them as hard as they can in their breasts?
and then laugh and say "hurts doesn't it?"

[edit on 20-11-2009 by bigfoot1212]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

Unless it self defense or mucking around i think its a bloody disgraceful and abhorrently gutless thing to do .

If ya gonna hit a guy grow a spine and hit him.
Its cheap and cowardly .

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
i'd rather be hit in the face 3/ 4 times then be hit in the area which is only ment for love and gentleness lol,

the pain is unreal if some girl trys that on me i am sorry but they better run because i would be soo mad.

i wouldnt not hit the girl but man would she get a shouting !

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
OK ladies,

Imagine your ovaries are actually on the outside of your body.

Now imagine they are protected by the thinnest skin on your body.

Now think how much it would hurt if somebody walked up and kicked you in the ovaries.

It's wrong on many levels.

I used to believe in chivalry but I'm too old to play kids games any more. Besides, women keep asking for equality.

If a woman kicked me in the nads, I'd sock her in the jaw.

Not being mean, just being fair.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

*sigh*

My faith in humanity drops lower still. :shk:

And yeah, if someone did that to me just for giggles they'd better watch out.... man or woman, I'm simply not the kind to let bygones be bygones when it comes to that kind of crap. You hit me and I'll hit back harder(even if I can't right away).

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
O.k. I've never heard of this game... how dumb (and mean)... I've also never known anyone to hit a guy (anywhere) for the fun of it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Answer to OP's question:

Because we like to see you squirm.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by scraze

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Let me assure you, ladies: no kick below the belt isn't "hard or vicious" to the receiver. Apart from physical pain, there's the conceptual pain - maybe it's that nobody told you yet, but that's the place babies come from, as well as from your uterus & fallopian tube. Would you kindly imagine someone squishing and scraping those? I'll give myself 20 bucks then. Thank you!

You need a chill pill!! I KNOW WHERE BABIES COME FROM! I work in a bar and guys will joke around with their buddies and say hey hit him there and you get 20...a little tap or grab as I call it is NOT going to hurt anyone...hell their friends hit harder. Its a JOKE and we all laugh and have a drink...I would never just intentionally nail a guy below the belt. Believe me I have seen worse. So relax!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32

what do you mean your line of work?

lol

I work in a bar

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

oh, ya their is a game of such. Many names giving to this game. One is nut collecting. their are many different names. The game is to go randomly in public and kick many guys you can. I been kicked 3 times. I am a college student. They giggle and point and just lol. I asked around and the answers I got was that it's funny. They said the joke is on the male because females been the mans blank too long so they said that doing this excites them and makes them feel powerful. Their is even girls out that that have parties. All the girls would try and get the guys and make the guys think they are going on a date or a party together. The party has such a game.

I know not all girls do this but it's getting more popular in college.

For me I think it's not funny or fun. I don't like violence. I was the kid that couldn't hurt a fly. I never did got a gf and never kissed a girl and I am turning 21 soon. Some of the girls took a defense class in college which teaches them how to defend themselves. They now use those skills to male strangers that way they won't get in trouble or effect the lady that done it.

The reason is that they know if they do it to a male they don't know they guy won't call the cops or tell anyone.

In the 7th grade math class I was the guy that was the nerd. I had many pens in my pocket and I did good in school. One time in math class we had to get paired in groups and I am usually always the last one to be chosen and I had to be paired up with this blond girl. We were supposed to work as a group to solve 7 math problems. The girl told me that I am going to do everything while she goes to the group next to us to talk to her friends about what they will do on the weekend. It was a Friday. So I told her no. So I did the math problems and my teacher a female looked at her and called her and asked her what she was doing. She said oh I was doing all the math problems and told her that I was just sitting their doing nothing. So the teacher asked me and I didn't say anything. I didn't want to get the blond girl upset. So the teacher told her to go out to the hallway. The girl started to cry and yelled at everyone is against her because she is a girl and you always take his side. She was upset and told me to talk.. which I never did . She walked up to me and kicked me below the belt hard and then walked out to the hall. She never got any trouble. The teacher just told her to calm down and you can work at another group. so the girl came back in and went to the group that she had her friends in and was talking to them earlier. I was embarrassed. I then was thrown in some random table. The guys their were like dang.. why didn't you beat her up. I told them that I don't get involve into violence. That girl then spread rumors saying I am a sissy and stuff. So ever since middle school. No girl would go out with me.

I am only against girls hitting guys when they are doing it for fun or a kick. I am for it if the guy is like attacking the person. I also don't agree to hitting girls etc.

I so far never hit a girl. Just sharing the story's I experienced.
Just saying that the INTERNET and TV and movies glorifies it. I think that's why some girls thinks it's funny because they see on TV that people laugh when it happens.

Thanks for the replies. I can already see some females here not approving such an act.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by computerwiz32]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

oh, I see.... interesting. I know some guys that are a bartender. They can like juggle with the drink makers.. I don't know what you call the can where you mix drinks before you pour the drink the the persons glass.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I do notice that guys don't report it and also don't hit the girl back..

If they do hit her back, then they too have now committed a crime. Unless you are truly defending yourself, it's just not ok for a guy to hit a gal.

Maybe it's just the way I was brought up, but it's not cool.

Doesn't make what these gals did right....but there are plenty of other ways to even the score and discourage future repeats of the behavior, than to resort to violence....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join