It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like to ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Boy! No kidding,that's not a cool way to start things off! (But,if they let you get away with it,it's not for me to complain!)

Welcome to ATS!

All I can say is that your Thread had better be Ultra-Relevant! A matter of life or death perhaps?! Or maybe that Alien Disclosure is Really,REALLY Imminent?!

Good luck!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Young_Sovereign
Last post.

My apologies for the inconvenient spam but i had to bypass the 20 post limit rather faster then it would take under normal posting circumstances.

DING
DING
DING

We have a winner. Welome aboard. That is one way to get to 20 posts.

Better hope a mod doesn't find this or you are going to get busted. I won't tell though. It can be our little secret.

Have fun on ATS!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Since the 20 post threshold is enforced mechanically, I cannot see the problem if the mechanics of the website allow unforseen manners in which to meet prerequisites.

It sounds like something a new self-proclaimed Illuminati with special urgent inside information might do. I wonder what it will be.

(Does an intro thread even count towards that?)

[edit on 11/19/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
My curiosity about this user has compelled me to check in a day later. There have been no new threads created by the OP.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
"they" must have gotten to the OP, he went threw all that trouble, then never returned to the site to post his story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join