It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HR1207 has Passed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Great turnout 43 yes, 26 no. I was getting a little worried at the beginning but the end result made me happy.

Even tho this amendment has passed, their is still a lot of work to do.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
although the FED has dealt the final blow already and if this bill passes everything, it would already be too late...

but the thing is, its better being late, than doing nothing at all!

(S&F)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm also cynical about politics.

Lets hope this goes somewhere and has some effect. I had read before he commented it was gutted in committee.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This is going to cause a chain reaction and show the true colors of certain people, right up to the president so called transparency.

Which country or person is getting money in their pockets from the FED will be key, making it a huge victory for the people.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Its interesting the little blurbs I hear here and there about the "breaking up" of the fed into facets.

Kill one head and you get 3 more.

Bless Ron Paul but this is bigger than he could ever fight.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Bless Ron Paul but this is bigger than he could ever fight.

It is that type of thinking that gets you nowhere in the world.

You get big by playing big.

Keep it up Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ahh beat me to this post! This is indeed great news! Props to Ron Paul, this is a great day indeed!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The Pin Has Been Pulled ( RE: Hand Grenade )

Now, are you fast enough to clear the blast zone?

Remember, look down to my Signature.,

Joe Biden Quote, "Gird Your Loins" (har har)(actually NOT funny)

Will It Go Off, Or Is It A Dud?

Either way, poking a sleeping [(Insert your worst nightmare) in the form of an
Institution that controls our Monetary System], will bring it to at least a semi-consience state, no matter the outcome, WE WILL pay a price (what price/what cost) .

Since we're going to have to pay anyway, we might as well smash the thing into a million pieces, sweep up the pieces, and launch them into the sun! (hope it doesn't hurt the sun!)

On a side-real point, If I were a vindictive psychopathic global elite banking scum, I could think of a lot of ways to mess with a bunch of petty, know-nothing bureaucratic nim-nols', all the while making more dough than any of them could ever imagine, including aquireing everything they own or have ever owned.

But, since I'm not, I thought I might let you all into a line of thinking that just might be plausable, considering it is 'they' who already have done some of the most horrific things imaginable to us already! (use your imagination)

Good Night and Good Luck!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

The panic in the financial world has already begun. Commentators are claiming the end of "fed independence" (they forget that member banks OWN the Fed, thus it is NOT independent), while others proclaim the dawn of transparency and public scrutiny.

www.cnbc.com...

It's about time.

jw

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Another check mark next to the list of things that have to be done to get this sucker under control. This is just an enabler, as a past post says "The work has just begun". Baby steps with at size 11 shoe.

top topics

join