It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you havent seen this u have to watch it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Someone fund my trip and I'll walk right up to the gate of Area 51 with a bouquet of flowers and ask if ET is ready to go out for dinner.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Someone recently ran the gate of Nellis. He lived. Why they didn't ventilate the guy, I don't know.

Nellis gate crasher

Nellis is one uptight base when it comes to an air show. The metal detectors are cranked up. You don't park on base, but rather park at the Speedway and get bused onto base. They have a sniper or two on the roof.

It's not a particularly great show due to the lighting. The static displays are the reason to go there. They bring out the foreign gear.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Someone recently ran the gate of Nellis. He lived. Why they didn't ventilate the guy, I don't know

Now I know why we got held up out there that day.I was working on
base that day doing construction. Reto fitting one of the buildings out there.
Trip out.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Pine Gap in Australia seems to be the most used base at the moment.
I rekon there's more of the latest stuff in Australia than Area 51.

UFO sightings have skyrocketed since they moved in. I think they have them perfected now.

Chopppa.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I saw the aftermath of the Edwards pop-up barrier (yeah, just like Half Life 2) and a large SUV. [Explorer I think.] It wasn't a pretty site. The gates are now like a slalom to make you have to slow down. I don't recall if there were Jersey barriers around the slalom, but I guess you would need some barrier else the nut case would just jump the curb.

I'm told the rear gate (Hollywood) to Nellis is not manned 24&7. Kind of dumb in my opinion unless there is some other active barrier beyond the gate.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Why not? If I was an old man having lived a good long life and still had enough strength. I would take my chances and try sneak into area 51 in the middle of the night. Better to have an epic death or die glimpsing the truth than to slowly have your life sapped away from your body on a bed. It would be like snakes last mission

[edit on 26-11-2009 by TurnXTop]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sagestranger
This was an exciting video. I bet the ladies got off with just a warning though. You know they played the confused old person card. "Huh? Where are we? Is there a Piggly Wiggly in this town?"

Haha, I hope you're right, because I love the idea. I can see it clearly in my head

It would be nice to know what really happend, though. I mean, what if we knew, that you can safely go pass the sign? Someone would do it, someone who would share what they saw. No one will risk, when there is no certainty. But imagine what options would we have if we knew for sure.
Not that someone would see much. Nothing is out there in the open. Unfortunately, if something is going on out there, we won't be able to catch a glimps of it simply by passing the sign.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join