It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Torture in Hell?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

I didn't realize that. Thanks for the info. King Solomon in the Bible was known for his wisdom. That's another interesting correlation.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar

I didn't realize that. Thanks for the info. King Solomon in the Bible was known for his wisdom. That's another interesting correlation.

And he came ashore in the Land of Skotts at about the same time North American fish started making our moors excitingly silvery. Just a guess. We went to NA then. Went back though. Milk and honey you know. They couldn't stand it. Sorry. See ya!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Originally posted by gazerstar

And he came ashore in the Land of Skotts at about the same time North American fish started making our moors excitingly silvery. Just a guess. We went to NA then. Went back though. Milk and honey you know. They couldn't stand it. Sorry. See ya!

Which direction is NA really, when Org is on the Isles somewhere, Know it would be where we were, and I can tell you where 563 NH / 6473.998 htz'tfe Ø''drg. m^7 100% 3). Normally, I'm hijacking a future life-critical venture of _soOme_ kind and I is right (as always). Whah hchan ai du? Pys pys...

Cuou'em! Du ògh.Vifent-år. Kåhmvåhrven.KOM>>

[edit on 9/12/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join