It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wal-Mart Black Friday 2009 Ads leaked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I almost wonder if we should start a deathpool on our local Wal-Marts to see how many people get trampled to death. This is insane and my prayers go with all of those who dare get within 5 miles of one of these stores come "Black Friday". For myself I think I'll just make a Turkey on Rye and watch the whole thing unfold on my 42 inch flatscreen. Good luck all.

money.cnn.com...

Wal-Mart Black Friday ad: TVs top deals

While not confirming the entire circular, a Wal-Mart spokeswoman confirmed some of the deals, which will be available between 5 a.m. and 11 a.m. local time on Nov. 27, that appear in the leaked circular.

Items with confirmed prices for the day-after-Thanksgiving sale are a Sanyo 50-inch plasma 720p HDTV for $598, a Magnavox Blu-ray player for $78, a Tom Tom GPS for $59, select children's clothing for as low as $3, a $7 reversible fleece jacket for kids and adults, and the Barbie Power Wheels Ride-On, a toy Jeep, for $88.

In the computer section, Wal-Mart's deals in the leaked circular include an eMachine laptop with a 15.6-inch LCD display, 2GB memory and 160GB hard drive for $198; a Hewlett-Packard laptop with a 15.6-inch display, 3GB memory and 250GB hard drive for $298; a Philips 4GB MP3/video player for $29; and an Xbox 360 console with three games for $199.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm with you, I'll take $50 Amero on the # of news clips of different Wally Worlds incidents. I say 7

People Aviod this place!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Crap why am I double posting?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by 5 oClock]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

I was going to offer a brief but detailed comment regarding your ad because the one we have seen is... well, different. And it was there and then that I realized that compromising my proven source for these things might not be what I wanted to do.

Instead of all that, I would just offer that the insane season is nearly upon us and in the words of my sixth grade teacher... Jesus wept!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by WWJFKD

I was going to offer a brief but detailed comment regarding your ad because the one we have seen is... well, different. And it was there and then that I realized that compromising my proven source for these things might not be what I wanted to do.

Instead of all that, I would just offer that the insane season is nearly upon us and in the words of my sixth grade teacher... Jesus wept!

You have peaked my interest to say hte least. U2U if you have a change of heart. Mum is the word.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by WWJFKD]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Never went to a Black Friday but went once to an after-christmas sales... it was insane.

I'll never do that again. Anyway there's better deals if you know where to look on the internet...and there's deals all year long!

Not to mention I refuse to buy anything from Slave-Mart.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Walmart is taking precautions this year to "trample proof" Black Friday. My aunt is one of the higher up people in the Walmart district here and she said that they are required to make changes this year. It goes for all the walmarts in the US. The first thing is that all Walmart stores, even the ones that normally don't stay open 24 hours, will be staying open all night, the night before Black Friday, so that shoppers can already be in the store, and there wont be a raging crowd outside waiting for the doors to open. Another thing they're doing, which I think is totally useless, is they are passing out maps of the layout of the stores that show where certain Black Friday specialty items will be located. That's probably where the trampling will come in... everybody running for the same location at once.

I can see how keeping the store open all night could prevent another trampling incident like the one that happened last year, but regardless of what they do, there will still be chaos.

I'll still be warm in my bed, early on Black Friday, when other people are out fighting in the toy departments of walmart. I like to avoid madness as much as possible.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Me personally... I'm boycotting anything that has to do with making us into a consumer. Keeping my money just in case... No it's not stuffed in a mattress!

I think we have some hard times coming people. I plan on getting a few things for the kids but I certainly won't put anything on a credit card or spend a bunch of money.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

This has been in the msm news already, so its not really "leaked" they were advertising it already and they may have unadvertised specials as well.
So, do you work for Wal Mart? Is that why you are promoting their sale?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by WWJFKD

This has been in the msm news already, so its not really "leaked" they were advertising it already and they may have unadvertised specials as well.
So, do you work for Wal Mart? Is that why you are promoting their sale?

I promote their total destruction and disbandment - Thanks for asking.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face -- forever."
-George Orwell

Was he talking about the NWO or black friday shopping?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by FortAnthem]

top topics

join