It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal alien loophole?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Here's my question short and sweet;

If we "create"a pathway for illegal aliens to become citizens,how will we be able to stop criminals from saying they're illegal and getting a fresh start?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Why do you have this in the board business and questions forum??

Well as for illegals, I have no idea what to do with them. I live in FL and well they are everywhere. I dont mind them here legally and if they speak English. The ones who annoy me are the ones who refuse to speak English and refuse to live here legally and yet they still get more than I do as an American BORN citizen.

Why not give actual citizens a fresh start?? I mean I feel I deserve a fresh start over some immigrant from Mexico or Cuba. Ive paid my dues here MORE than they have.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I say if you are caught here illegaly, you should be indentured or put into slavery. then you get to stay but you are still punished. and for all the mexican pride out there, they sure as hell dont want to stay there. I'm Bavarian and I wish like hell Im lived were I came from

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
Here's my question short and sweet;

If we "create"a pathway for illegal aliens to become citizens,how will we be able to stop criminals from saying they're illegal and getting a fresh start?

We already have illegal criminals. We have gang members, pedophiles, murderers etc.

I'm thinking that if they pass amnesty, then the illegals will have it as rough as we do and there will no longer be double standards and freebies. Though, with the millions of unempolyed legal citizens that we have, it is unfair that those jobs go to someone else first.

top topics

join