It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Found Dead in Jersey City, New Jersey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Found Dead in Jersey City, New Jersey

www.nypost.com

The father of the boy who once accused Michael Jackson of molestation has committed suicide, authorities said today.

Beverly Hills dentist Evan Chandler, 65, was found dead in Jersey City, NJ, in a luxury waterfront apartment.

A Jersey City official said Chandler was found in bed with a single gunshot wound to his head. He was still holding the gun when the body was found.

A source confirmed the death, which occurred on Nov. 5.

Police said it does not appear that he left behind a
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nj.com

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It would have been nice to have a suicide note found indicating the late, great Michael Jackson was innocent of these false accusations.

But alas, we cannot always get what we want. So this will have to suffice.

Apparently, the father had been seriously ill for some time and was probably the reason for his suicide. Then again, maybe MJ was visiting him and that drove him to kill himself.

Is it wrong for me to feel happy about this?

www.nypost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
or maybe he didnt leave a letter exonerating MJ because the pedophile really did molest boys? Naaaaaa......

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

why are you assuming he was innocent?

and yes, it is wrong that you seem to be taking this kind of joy in a man's apparent suicide.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah
Is it wrong for me to feel happy about this?

A sentient being destroyed, a man driven to suicide by blasting a hole through his skull for whatever reason is a life lost and destroyed in such a manner as to mean a human being suffered an appalling torment and his life became a hell.

Yes with that in mind I think you are wrong to feel happy about another man’s utter suffering. For whatever reason he took his own life, he loved someone and was deemed worthy of being loved by others. Did he make a mistake in his life? Probably, but show me a perfect person and I will show you a liar.

Personally I believe in Karma, therefore I would never risk bathing in the hurt and misery of another because just maybe there may be a price to pay at a later date and this for me makes my life much less problematical.

I think I discovered from grim experience that it’s all about the energies ying and yang, dark and light, positive and negative - you get back what you give!

Sorry for the sermon friend, just speaking from the heart.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
iamsupermanv2 & spliff4020

- Why do you believe I 'assume' his innocence? I do not assume MJ's innocence. I've read the trial transcripts. Both accusations were blatantly extortion cases. Might it be that you've been fooled by the media into believing he was guilty? Educate yourselves and learn the facts.

SmokeJaguar67

- Maybe a better way to rephrase my feelings are relief he's taken his own life, but disappointment he did not leave a suicide note indicating his guilty conscience was the cause. I actually feel this suicide is justified.

On the other hand, my prayers, love & support are sent to Jordie Chandler. A mere child at the time, he was also a victim of his father's greed in more ways than we will ever know.

... a human being suffered an appalling torment and his life became a hell.

... I would never risk bathing in the hurt and misery of another because just maybe there may be a price to pay at a later date ....

I believe this is the price Evan Chandler and Martin Bashir are paying since THEY were the ones to initially bask in the glory of MJ's suffering and intentionally inflicted torment.

In case you hadn't heard, Martin Bashir has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, albeit not considered serious. It will be interesting to see what happens to others in the media who set MJ up to appear guilty for their one-sided, prosecution-slanted reporting.

Is this Karma creating balance or MJ working to right the wrongs from the other side?

top topics

join